Please check yes if interested

• Yes

Votes: 58 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5487

What are the best alkalizing fruits and vegetables?
Also when you say excersize you mean cardio specifically? What about weightlifting?
Lastly.. how can I keep my muscles with a diet like this? I'm 6' 180lbs very low bodyfat. I heard elephanto was the size of a petite female.

Have some heavy cream unhomogonized is best.. I come accross extremly strong fat cravings. Once I switch over to this diet I was able to notice REAL cravings. Like FAT "Eggs, Cream, eggs,yolks ASAP. Unsalted of course.

Then when the salt cravings come, you cave into them. Pretty crazy when you lower fat/salt when your body needs them it will let you know.

I am a long time lifter.I have always found Heavy weight, Low reps to agree with me much more.

Systemic cortisol/acidosis seems to rise in long distance runners unless eating a very alkaline diet.

Depend on your body/phentotype/training that agrees with you

Therefore I enjoy

Sprints 25-30 yards. 3 minute breaks. All out speed until tired not dieing.
Standing High jump. Another explosive movements
Squats/deads/presses...etc. big compounds. I would enjoy doing swuats/deads more but my physique gets way to tanky on it.

D

Deleted member 5487

Have some heavy cream unhomogonized is best.. I come accross extremly strong fat cravings. Once I switch over to this diet I was able to notice REAL cravings. Like FAT "Eggs, Cream, eggs,yolks ASAP. Unsalted of course.

Then when the salt cravings come, you cave into them. Pretty crazy when you lower fat/salt when your body needs them it will let you know.

I am a long time lifter.I have always found Heavy weight, Low reps to agree with me much more.

Systemic cortisol/acidosis seems to rise in long distance runners unless eating a very alkaline diet.

Therefore I enjoy

Squats/deads/presses...etc. big compounds. I would enjoy doing swuats/deads more but my physique gets way to tanky on it.
I enjoy mixed juices like pineapple,orange,banana,apple from whole foods.
Most citrus like grapefruit/orange have highest concentration of citrate.

vegtables, not sure. there's good bad to them. I have kale/spinach cold press sometimes. Trying to decide if its good for me or not.

Jack Earth

Therefore I enjoy

So you only eat protein when you crave it?
You dont believe in macro requirements for building mass?
I'd need at least 150 grams protein to build mass if I follow macros theory

Jack Earth

I enjoy mixed juices like pineapple,orange,banana,apple from whole foods.
Most citrus like grapefruit/orange have highest concentration of citrate.

vegtables, not sure. there's good bad to them. I have kale/spinach cold press sometimes. Trying to decide if its good for me or not.
So your only eating fruit, eggs and butter?
What a day of eating for you look like?

D

Deleted member 5487

before/after injecting co2 into scalp skin (carboxtherapy).

View attachment 25077
View attachment 25078
View attachment 25079
Intresting I wonder if the area has not experienced carbon dioxide is god knows how long. Likely a blood flow and oxidative metabolism issue.

Does it correlate to having a high Base precurrsor diet for bloodflow and ventaliting CO2 to allow for all the cells to get a chance to produce their own CO2?

D

Deleted member 5487

So your only eating fruit, eggs and butter?
What a day of eating for you look like?
haha No I eat Protein every meal 20-30 grams is maximum you can utilize. Atleast thats what I read from Haidut.

Breakfast
Juice-12oz
3 eggs/cream/butter
coldbrew coffee

lunchground beef 4-6oz
Juice

Dinner some kinda meat/fruit

it's tough to stay satieted or full without fat in the diet. So when your craving it eat it.

Also don't chug carbs/sugar/fruit, only eat if it sounds good somtimes I will be sugared out and don't even want it like the taste.

add some gelatin in witht the protein

So really it's like a peat diet without salt. Lol. and more emphasis on base precursors. Focusing on Potassium and Magnesium and dropping the salt/calcium.

Peats "diet" which users on here interpret(you know milk/oj) is incredibly salty and calcium rich.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben.

Re-read the artiacles, 20x times. Ever time I read Them I pic up on something else

I've read trough the article a couple of times...

Assuming the kidney theory is right, any issue with the liver and amonia buildup would need to be fixed/taken care off or what you are proposing wont work ... right?

Sila

Intresting I wonder if the area has not experienced carbon dioxide is god knows how long. Likely a blood flow and oxidative metabolism issue.

Does it correlate to having a high Base precurrsor diet for bloodflow and ventaliting CO2 to allow for all the cells to get a chance to produce their own CO2?
I think peat diet or raw alkaline diet would be effective. One focuses on the production of co2 and progesterone, and the other on reducing respiration rate to retain co2.

Jack Earth

haha No I eat Protein every meal 20-30 grams is maximum you can utilize. Atleast thats what I read from Haidut.

Breakfast
Juice-12oz
3 eggs/cream/butter
coldbrew coffee

lunchground beef 4-6oz
Juice

it's tough to stay satieted or full without fat in the diet. So when your craving it eat it.

Also don't chug carbs/sugar/fruit, only eat if it sounds good somtimes I will be sugared out and don't even want it like the taste.

So really it's like a peat diet without salt. Lol. and more emphasis on base precursors. Focusing on Potassium and Magnesium and dropping the salt/calcium.

Peats "diet" which users on here interpret(you know milk/oj) is incredibly salty and calcium rich.

Gotcha I didnt know you eat some beef too. Some some acidity in your diet, but you balance it with mainly alkaline

Dr. B

Breakfast
Juice-12oz
3 eggs/cream/butter
coldbrew coffee

lunchground beef 4-6oz
Juice

why do you have so much meat? doesnt this make things much more acidic than removing the meat or replacing it with milk or cheese protein?

Jack Earth

Breakfast
Juice-12oz
3 eggs/cream/butter
coldbrew coffee

lunchground beef 4-6oz
Juice

What do you think of Lee Haney's diet from 40 years ago?
  • Meal 1 – 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 1 cup cooked oatmeal, pineapple, coffee
  • Meal 2 (post workout) – 2 chicken breasts, spinach, pineapple, 1 baked potato
  • Meal 3 – Whole-wheat pancakes, coffee
  • Meal 4 – Chicken breasts, green vegetables, brown rice, pineapple
  • Meal 5 – Cup cooked oatmeal with fruits

ChemHead

Don't those living at higher altitudes have the least MPB? and don't they also retain more co2?
I don't see why retaining more co2 would be bad, instead it would increase tissue oxygenation.
There was a study showing that lack of scalp oxygenation prevents estrogen from binding to hair follicles, whereas
androgens (dht) can bind when there is lack of oxygen.
Post the study

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

i am curious tho if its c02 in the cell or in serum, my serum co2 went over the years and hair took a hit then again perhaps by the time it went up hair loss slowed down, but i dont think so. there is more to this

Ras

Teenagers kidneys are functioning at 100% capacity. I quoted several times the research that around 20-30 they start to go. Particularly in guys. Cortisol rises as the kidneys go since you enter low grade metabolic acidosis and converts testesterone to estrogen and DHT probably rises to counter that.

Females are prob protected from the higher estrogen levels with progesterone.

"Even in health, the physiological aging process causes a reduction of the renal function which begins at the age of 25 to 30. Thus acidosis, due to a deficit of bicarbonate, begins to develop early in life as a “normal” fate. The age-dependent renal function-loss can be precisely calculated with the “Cockcroft-formula”. At the age of 60 to 70 years the “normal” renal function will be reduced to about 50 % of the function at the age 25."
So eat a very low PRAL diet, and maybe supplement with bicarbonate?

Zigzag

Anecdotal but, a friend of mine is overweight, with 1 completely inactive kidney and 2nd one already damaged. He's very androgenic with thick full beard and not a single sign of hair loss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals