How to cure or reverse Male Pattern Baldness

rr1

Hey man!

My hairline has just started coming back in. I'm 26 and have been slowly losing hair since maybe 22 or 23. For the last year there has been no further hair loss. Then in the last few weeks there's been some reversal starting. Vellus hairs are turning thick/dark and filling in the areas that were bald.

What I am doing is:

Topical Cortinon (progesterone + DHEA
Topical niacinamide

1 serving NDT/day
1/2 gallon raw milk/day
Magnesium each night

Yoga/stretching
Tons of sun, to the point of being uncomfortable
Lots of low-intensity movement
Scalp massages

5 Tibetan rites (see link here)
Semen retention/sexual transmutation

IMO the last 2 items above are most important. If you believe the authors of the book I linked to (and the reports of many redditors/forum-dwellers/etc), I'm not the first person to regrow hair from transmuting sexual energy...
Just want to add, most of these were also among my inclusions over the last year or so. Although instead of NDT it was cynoplus 3 grains. Cortinon, T3 and solban topically, and no shampoo, washing hair with baking soda every now and then, and coconut oil in ends. A lot of magnesium glycinate too.

Yoga/stretching, Tons of sun, and walking/movement, Scalp massages all incorporated as well. Also nofap on and off, but very keen to look more into the 5 Tibetan rites and sexual transmutation exercises.

The cross over between these seems to be a positive sign. Thanks for sharing!

OccamzRazer

Just want to add, most of these were also among my inclusions over the last year or so. Although instead of NDT it was cynoplus 3 grains. Cortinon, T3 and solban topically, and no shampoo, washing hair with baking soda every now and then, and coconut oil in ends. A lot of magnesium glycinate too.

Yoga/stretching, Tons of sun, and walking/movement, Scalp massages all incorporated as well. Also nofap on and off, but very keen to look more into the 5 Tibetan rites and sexual transmutation exercises.

The cross over between these seems to be a positive sign. Thanks for sharing!
Good stuff man! Sounds like you're definitely on the right path.

I really think the transmutation part is key. It's not enough to just hold in sexual energy...it needs to be transformed into something more useful. I PM'd you the exercise from the book!

Vins7

Hey man!

The first step is physically transmuting the energy, it's almost like a simple yogic pose. I can give you the details on this if you're interested!

From there you feel a rush of energy and well-being. I like to workout, go skating, or work on business stuff/set goals during this energized period. But of course the energy could be channeled towards anything you're interested in. It's also useful for social situations.
Dont you have any type of sex?

OccamzRazer

Dont you have any type of sex?
Nope!

At this point I could, but it's a choice.

A choice made easier by the fact that I don't want to have sex with 'injected' girls lol.

And even if you did opt to have sex, you could simply do what ecstatic hamster has talked about and abstain from orgasm.

OccamzRazer

Still lots of claims with no proof of regrowth.
Haha true. I didn't take any 'before' pics cause I didn't expect regrowth.

But how about this. I'll take some pictures today and put them in my personal log.

If there is further regrowth then a new before/after change should be obvious - even if no proof of the initial change was captured.

Motif

Haha true. I didn't take any 'before' pics cause I didn't expect regrowth.

But how about this. I'll take some pictures today and put them in my personal log.

If there is further regrowth then a new before/after change should be obvious - even if no proof of the initial change was captured.
Sure

OP
A

AlphaSandwich

Hey man!

My hairline has just started coming back in. I'm 26 and have been slowly losing hair since maybe 22 or 23. For the last year there has been no further hair loss. Then in the last few weeks there's been some reversal starting. Vellus hairs are turning thick/dark and filling in the areas that were bald.

What I am doing is:

Topical Cortinon (progesterone + DHEA
Topical niacinamide

1 serving NDT/day
1/2 gallon raw milk/day
Magnesium each night

Yoga/stretching
Tons of sun, to the point of being uncomfortable
Lots of low-intensity movement
Scalp massages

5 Tibetan rites (see link here)
Semen retention/sexual transmutation

IMO the last 2 items above are most important. If you believe the authors of the book I linked to (and the reports of many redditors/forum-dwellers/etc), I'm not the first person to regrow hair from transmuting sexual energy...
This sounds really interesting. My partner suggested topical niacinamide and she had me order some so I will definitely try it. The only other supplement there I would try is magnesium. I did nofap recently for 21 days and then relapsed. I have never been able to get past 21 days, I like the feeling of strength and energy on nofap but it makes me extremely tense and angry, even when I transmute the energy and keep busy. As for the Tibetan rites - I am a Christian and don’t want to do anything like that. I will just use prayer instead. Thank you for your suggestions though

OccamzRazer

This sounds really interesting. My partner suggested topical niacinamide and she had me order some so I will definitely try it. The only other supplement there I would try is magnesium. I did nofap recently for 21 days and then relapsed. I have never been able to get past 21 days, I like the feeling of strength and energy on nofap but it makes me extremely tense and angry, even when I transmute the energy and keep busy. As for the Tibetan rites - I am a Christian and don’t want to do anything like that. I will just use prayer instead. Thank you for your suggestions though
I'm a Christian too! The rites are simply poses, just FYI - there's nothing spiritual about them.
You could do them while thinking about Yahshua if you wish.

No way could I go past 21 days, either, if I didn't have a way to physically transmute that energy.

AndrewGesell

If something was not seriously wrong in our health, then bad posture would not happen. The tensegrity structure of our body needs nothing more than walking, and small posture issues automatically get re-aligned to upright posture. Lack of daily normal movement and assaults on our physiological balance like vaccines, pesticides, nutrient poor industry tainted food etc... combined lead to injury that becomes ingrained and chronic. But it also means that fixing those issues should allow to reverse this chronic injury, like for me it was avoiding vaccines for 15 years, eating at least moderately healthy, and then taking peaty supplements for 6 months before finally taking relatively large doses progesterone, that finally dissolved enough fibrosis and calcification to let the posture start heal.

The important thing to keep in mind is that bad posture leads to excessive fascial tension, which in turn is a direct significant stressor. Only few chronic conditions could not be linked to this tension. Bad health was the cause for postural issues, but once it happened the postural issues is significant cause of what keeps you in bad health.
My posture is bad. I’ve been slouching my whole life. I’m trying to reverse it laying on my carpet while laying my head outside on my patio deck (it drops a few inches down which better simulates standing posture) .

When I try to tuck my chin in to breathe through my diaphragm the pain is intense - its like my body doesn’t know what to do. I know the diaphragm cannot work voluntarily but I’m trying to set the conditions so it does so (rotate my hips laying flat,etc). I end up only getting ina tiny amount of air and feel like I’m suffocating with just one breath.

The red light panel i put over my chest seems to keep my lungs from hurting too much (and has reversed my heart damage due to covid infection/stress… seriously get one guys.) ; But I cannot seem to stimulate it!

Any excercise/posture vids you could recommend? I know posture/breathing is the biggest key I’m missing, no matter how peaty everything else I’m doing is.

rei

My posture is bad. I’ve been slouching my whole life. I’m trying to reverse it laying on my carpet while laying my head outside on my patio deck (it drops a few inches down which better simulates standing posture) .

When I try to tuck my chin in to breathe through my diaphragm the pain is intense - its like my body doesn’t know what to do. I know the diaphragm cannot work voluntarily but I’m trying to set the conditions so it does so (rotate my hips laying flat,etc). I end up only getting ina tiny amount of air and feel like I’m suffocating with just one breath.

The red light panel i put over my chest seems to keep my lungs from hurting too much (and has reversed my heart damage due to covid infection/stress… seriously get one guys.) ; But I cannot seem to stimulate it!

Any excercise/posture vids you could recommend? I know posture/breathing is the biggest key I’m missing, no matter how peaty everything else I’m doing is.
try to take inspiration from esther gokhales lectures and especially shoulder rolling exercise.

In this video she describes it very well and gives excellent description/analogy of what happens in the fascia structure, i had seen it long ago but forgot how on point her words were, because the way she describes it is exactly what i found out by myself when doing my postural work over past years.
View: https://youtu.be/-yYJ4hEYudE?t=617
listen carefully for some minutes from where the video starts and think about the concept (though whole video is worth watching). Done correctly it will feel weird at first, and you can probably feel it "snapping" back if you move your arms around. You need to figure out how to make the movements so that all the fascial layers are worked back in correct order,and then instead of a snap you will feel like velcro being ripped apart. This is your first healing/releasing of fibrotic/calcified injury. Congrats, you now have only 1000 left.

If you feel like unable to get anything like this happening, You can enhance the exercise by standing with your spine against the outer corner of a wall, pushing the corner against the spine when you "ratchet" the shoulder back to make the movement longer.

Then also upa yoga arm rolling exercise as done here
View: https://youtu.be/mzLEfYelMAc?t=295

"to be friction free you must be well aligned"

"sadilaga -- means born out of looseness. To loosen the limbs of the body so the tension does not slowly build up. Because tension is not something you only experience in your mind. It is something that slowly accumulates in the very chemistry of our system. And the way the body slowly tightens up, one can feel this. One can feel this when you were a child how flexible you were, but right now the way your body has become rigid it looks like rigor mortis is setting in. Most people cannot go below the chair level"
This is directly describing fascial unwinding. Which looks something like this once you have got the process going in the whole body:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WysHRgQFIlo

It might look retarded, but the concept is similar to what gokhale explained, fascial lines of tension shifting, and it becomes a cascade of movements as the numerous fascial layers shift one after another.

Also i recommend getting a massage gun, it has been of trmeendous help. Another very effective thing has been red light, but that you already had covered :)

Last edited:

dlind70

Zinc copper sodium middle of the day and posture work. Sleep in a bed that's firm. Your body can heal.

EmperorOfMan

try to take inspiration from esther gokhales lectures and especially shoulder rolling exercise.

In this video she describes it very well and gives excellent description/analogy of what happens in the fascia structure, i had seen it long ago but forgot how on point her words were, because the way she describes it is exactly what i found out by myself when doing my postural work over past years.
View: https://youtu.be/-yYJ4hEYudE?t=617
listen carefully for some minutes from where the video starts and think about the concept (though whole video is worth watching). Done correctly it will feel weird at first, and you can probably feel it "snapping" back if you move your arms around. You need to figure out how to make the movements so that all the fascial layers are worked back in correct order,and then instead of a snap you will feel like velcro being ripped apart. This is your first healing/releasing of fibrotic/calcified injury. Congrats, you now have only 1000 left.

If you feel like unable to get anything like this happening, You can enhance the exercise by standing with your spine against the outer corner of a wall, pushing the corner against the spine when you "ratchet" the shoulder back to make the movement longer.

Then also upa yoga arm rolling exercise as done here
View: https://youtu.be/mzLEfYelMAc?t=295

"to be friction free you must be well aligned"

This is directly describing fascial unwinding. Which looks something like this once you have got the process going in the whole body:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WysHRgQFIlo

It might look retarded, but the concept is similar to what gokhale explained, fascial lines of tension shifting, and it becomes a cascade of movements as the numerous fascial layers shift one after another.

Also i recommend getting a massage gun, it has been of trmeendous help. Another very effective thing has been red light, but that you already had covered :)

This is crazy. I have been trying to fix my internally rotated shoulder for about 8 months now, and just about 2 weeks ago, i discovered a very similar "unwinding motion" which has already made a huge difference on my shoulder rotation and spine straightness. This was quite the revelation to me because ive been trying various poses and stretches off youtube for so long.Unfortuantely im at somewhat of a standstill, as i haventt figured out to get past a certain stage of "unwinding". I am making slight progress, but no where close to the huge leaps of progress i was making over the first 10 days. Anyway, stumbling upon on this thread is quite the coincidence!! Wow!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals