Dave Asprey Got Transplant

AsuraAcademy

I have seen enough pictures of transplanted hair line to spot one. I am not body shaming as I myself was losing hair. This is just a note to self that Keto diet is not good for hair.
IMG_20210526_172223.jpg

View attachment 6546 In case you were ever curious about the bulletproof diet and its effects on hair loss.

Low carb does not work!!
I don't get all the haters here. How many people have gotten off the SAD because of your blog? How many viewers per week does your YouTube channel help? Dave is not the enemy destroying your health. Is he perfect and have all the answers? Of course not and neither do you.

He has a fairly interesting backstory (used to being weigh 300lbs, first person to sell on the internet, etc) and gives way better than average advice for an internet guru. I listened to the first three years or so of the BPE podcast going all the way back to episode 1 when it was just Armi Legg. I personally learned quite a bit from him that started me on the path. Sat fats vs pufa, meditation/breathing, experimentation, excercise less, sleep hygiene etc. He can be a bit of a jerk and relentless self promoter/bs marketeer but there certainly are worse things to sell than coffee, mct, collagen, and charcoal.

If you just added some "watery bags of candy" (his words for fruit) to the Bulletproof diet, you would be doing pretty good.

Now go be a force for good.

Certainly, some diets are really bad for general health, keto especially.

But no diet is going to save you from hereditary baldness, including this one.

Mito

“After Dave sat down with Dr. Bauman early last year to discuss “biohacking baldness” on his widely popular podcast Bulletproof Radio (ep. 727, which you can watch or view below), he stayed at Bauman Medical for an FUE hair transplant, as well as a complete trichology (scalp health) examination and Scalp Makeover. Dave’s results were phenomenal! Dr. Bauman revealed Dave’s “upgraded” hair during his presentation “Biohacking Baldness: New Breakthroughs in Hair Restoration & The Future of Hair Loss Treatments” at Dave’s recent Virtual Biohacking conference “UPGRADE 2021” which had over 10,000 attendees.”
CFA1F443-7F28-4A3A-9A2B-D22E2D4113A1.jpeg

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

“After Dave sat down with Dr. Bauman early last year to discuss “biohacking baldness” on his widely popular podcast Bulletproof Radio (ep. 727, which you can watch or view below), he stayed at Bauman Medical for an FUE hair transplant, as well as a complete trichology (scalp health) examination and Scalp Makeover. Dave’s results were phenomenal! Dr. Bauman revealed Dave’s “upgraded” hair during his presentation “Biohacking Baldness: New Breakthroughs in Hair Restoration & The Future of Hair Loss Treatments” at Dave’s recent Virtual Biohacking conference “UPGRADE 2021” which had over 10,000 attendees.”
View attachment 23772
Whatever cutting edge technology they may have used it's really a bad hair transplant. You can just see it. The real question is, "Is Dave Asprey using finasteride?" Because after transplant they prescribe finasteride and minoxidil (that's what they do in India) to preserve the transplanted hair. The hair line is so odd it appears like he was wearing a hair system. I think they paid Dave for getting transplant from their clinic. Dave also did a podcast with a supplement company which has a product that's said to regrow hair. The supplement had ashwagandha and other stuff. He does good podcast but occasionally full blown advertising too in his podcast.

Regina

View attachment 23772
He looks completely ****-eyed insane.

I also thought this guy was a lot younger.

I remember seeing a picture of him 8 years ago, I believe on his website, think it was this one:

Dave-Asprey.jpg

So either he was using a picture that was 10 years old, or he aged 20 years in less than 10 years ?!! Keto really isn't good for you.

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

I remember seeing a picture of him 8 years ago, I believe on his website, think it was this one:

Dave-Asprey.jpg

So either he was using a picture that was 10 years old, or he aged 20 years in less than 10 years ?!! Keto really isn't good for you.
On top of Keto, He was also on TRT, Modafinil etc., I remember one time on podcast he said he will live more than 130 years. And on another podcast he said that he previously thought there's some limit for human lifespan and it turns out there's no limit. So, he will live for several years more than what he initially thought.

Beastmode

When it comes to regrowing hair naturally through improving metabolic health, he obviously didn't succeed. He's also had every kind of stem cell treatment out there and takes a 150+ supplements per day, etc.

I get good ideas and considerations from all his experiments, but it's really hard to take much of what he says about how one specific approach gave him amazing results. He does way too many things to even know.

BearWithMe

He looks horrible. How anyone thinks that following his dietary and lifestyle advice might be a good idea is beyond me.

yerrag

Whatever cutting edge technology they may have used it's really a bad hair transplant. You can just see it. The real question is, "Is Dave Asprey using finasteride?" Because after transplant they prescribe finasteride and minoxidil (that's what they do in India) to preserve the transplanted hair. The hair line is so odd it appears like he was wearing a hair system. I think they paid Dave for getting transplant from their clinic. Dave also did a podcast with a supplement company which has a product that's said to regrow hair. The supplement had ashwagandha and other stuff. He does good podcast but occasionally full blown advertising too in his podcast.
Are you referring to the 5 mini widow's peaks?

yerrag

He's only allowed to experiment on himself. Now he is using himself as the subject of anti-aging experiments.

Will be following his progress.

ursidae

1622713116375.png

this is a very good list.. very close to my experiences. Except for the fruits, not sure how he reached those conclusions and what that list is based on: oxalate, glucose:fructose ratio or something else? Melons and watermelon are truly the superior fruits. They are excellent. He’s so close... if only he switched up the macros

He looks really bad though. I’ve seen tons of people his age who barely try and just eat somewhat healthy looking much better. The harder you try to more it evades you

GreekDemiGod

View attachment 23969

this is a very good list.. very close to my experiences. Except for the fruits, not sure how he reached those conclusions and what that list is based on: oxalate, glucose:fructose ratio or something else? Melons and watermelon are truly the superior fruits. They are excellent. He’s so close... if only he switched up the macros

He looks really bad though. I’ve seen tons of people his age who barely try and just eat somewhat healthy looking much better. The harder you try to more it evades you
this doesn't look like keto

Dave-Asprey.jpg

This dude aged so much.

Idk if he stopped TRT...I think he said he did

Also that modafinil causes hair loss too and ages you [ ***** up your sleep]

For a guy who spends thousands on longevity and biohacking he has a lot to learn...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom