denise

A few months ago I was doing some hand-wringing for a while wondering if I had some unconscious psychological block against feeling good, and whether all this "health chasing" was a mere distraction or something. Now, after experimenting with Gonadin and Diamant for 8 days (anywhere between 4-8 drops of G and usually 6-7 drops of D each night along my gums before bed) I now know that my fears were baseless. I mentioned in an earlier comment that I felt peppier, and that has continued. I'm not to the point of jumping out of bed in the morning, but the difference is still remarkable. Even my husband mentioned the other night that he could tell I was feeling better because I did a voice impersonation, which I almost never do (because I feel inhibited). I can't say I feel the unflappable calm on Diamant that others have mentioned, but the overall boost in mood and energy from this combo has been really great. As I mentioned previously, I tried Gonadin on its own for about 5 days and didn't notice anything, but adding it to the Diamant did the trick. I'm going to take the weekend off from both, to hopefully avoid experiencing diminishing returns.

BTW, although I say I noticed nothing while taking G on its own, it's possible that it contributed to the easiest/lightest period I've ever had. I started using it only a couple days before my period started, so I'm not sure if that's even physiologically possible. I'm curious what next month will be like (though I realize I've totally changed the experiment by adding the D to it).

Of course I'd like to eventually get to a place where these supplements aren't necessary, but I'm really grateful for them right now. Just knowing it's not all in my head is a huge relief.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A few months ago I was doing some hand-wringing for a while wondering if I had some unconscious psychological block against feeling good, and whether all this "health chasing" was a mere distraction or something. Now, after experimenting with Gonadin and Diamant for 8 days (anywhere between 4-8 drops of G and usually 6-7 drops of D each night along my gums before bed) I now know that my fears were baseless. I mentioned in an earlier comment that I felt peppier, and that has continued. I'm not to the point of jumping out of bed in the morning, but the difference is still remarkable. Even my husband mentioned the other night that he could tell I was feeling better because I did a voice impersonation, which I almost never do (because I feel inhibited). I can't say I feel the unflappable calm on Diamant that others have mentioned, but the overall boost in mood and energy from this combo has been really great. As I mentioned previously, I tried Gonadin on its own for about 5 days and didn't notice anything, but adding it to the Diamant did the trick. I'm going to take the weekend off from both, to hopefully avoid experiencing diminishing returns.

BTW, although I say I noticed nothing while taking G on its own, it's possible that it contributed to the easiest/lightest period I've ever had. I started using it only a couple days before my period started, so I'm not sure if that's even physiologically possible. I'm curious what next month will be like (though I realize I've totally changed the experiment by adding the D to it).

Of course I'd like to eventually get to a place where these supplements aren't necessary, but I'm really grateful for them right now. Just knowing it's not all in my head is a huge relief.

Excellent, this is great news! Thanks for sharing with us!

skycop00

Just wanted to give my last 2 day experience with Gonadin. I am.53 on TRT , one form or another for 15 years. 2 drops pm before bed and had string REM wood that woke me at 3am. Next night 4 drops pm and same response. I normally have to have estrogen dialed in well for that to happen regularly. Good stuff

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to give my last 2 day experience with Gonadin. I am.53 on TRT , one form or another for 15 years. 2 drops pm before bed and had string REM wood that woke me at 3am. Next night 4 drops pm and same response. I normally have to have estrogen dialed in well for that to happen regularly. Good stuff

Nice, thanks for the feedback! If you do blood tests as well please share. Some people reported even better effects when combining with Pansterone, even though theoretically combing the two should not give better results. But I'd take reality over theory any day. Not saying you should combine the two, just mentioning other feedback related to "nocturnal penile tumescence" as morning wood is known medically :):

aarfai

Does anyone get diarrhea from Gonadin or happen to know the cause of this? I am using 1/2 the suggested dose

brix

Nice, thanks for the feedback! If you do blood tests as well please share. Some people reported even better effects when combining with Pansterone, even though theoretically combing the two should not give better results. But I'd take reality over theory any day. Not saying you should combine the two, just mentioning other feedback related to "nocturnal penile tumescence" as morning wood is known medically :)

Would topical or oral be best with these two supps?

Koveras

Does anyone get diarrhea from Gonadin or happen to know the cause of this? I am using 1/2 the suggested dose

Using any other idealabs supplements? The cumulative vitamin E dose from combining a few of the oil based ones can be irritating to the gut

aarfai

Using any other idealabs supplements? The cumulative vitamin E dose from combining a few of the oil based ones can be irritating to the gut
No not currently. I think Gonadin is doing something to my vitamin A levels and lipid levels... Although I have diarrhea I am generally feeling better and muscular this past week.

Not sure if Gonadin is lowering or increasing vitamin A. The front page says it has sides effects that resemble vitamin a toxicity but many users including yourself believe it might be lowering vitamin a? I think it might even be displacing built up accutane storage in my body?

Scenes

Has anyone noticed any changes positive/negative to hair or skin?

I'm wondering how much this product raises progesterone levels alongside testosterone??

Would progesterone be worth supplementing alongside gonadin?

Rand56

I've been taking Gonadin sublingually and I like it. Seems I get as good of an effect with half a dose than with a full dose orally. Also like taking it pre-workout on days I lift weights.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been taking Gonadin sublingually and I like it. Seems I get as good of an effect with half a dose than with a full dose orally. Also like taking it pre-workout on days I lift weights.

Great, thanks for the feedback! Any effect on muscle strength/size? Does it improve gym performance or recovery?

Rand56

Great, thanks for the feedback! Any effect on muscle strength/size? Does it improve gym performance or recovery?

Yes to all of your points. Haven't measured before and current on muscle size, but I've been taking it long enough now and have noticed more muscle bulk. I seem to have a quick effect on this, which is why I like to take it pre-workout. Definite strength increase.

CoolTweetPete

I think that's what happens to me after I've been doing yoga. My abs engage as I walk around which makes me think that under normal circumstances your abs should be doing the work to hold you up. I think my bad-ish posture is what makes them not engage in the first place.

That's my experience, though I can't speak to the use of Diamant.

This is absolutely true and well known in exercise physiology. As the core muscles weaken, people begin excessively activating muscles that are intended to synergize with the core leading to a disorder called synergistic dominance.

I think enhanced neuromuscular / motor control may be at play in the effect people are experiencing. I have experienced it more with Diamant but maybe because I only do Gonadin before bed.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes to all of your points. Haven't measured before and current on muscle size, but I've been taking it long enough now and have noticed more muscle bulk. I seem to have a quick effect on this, which is why I like to take it pre-workout. Definite strength increase.

Excellent, thanks so much for elaborating!

Sheik

This is absolutely true and well known in exercise physiology. As the core muscles weaken, people begin excessively activating muscles that are intended to synergize with the core leading to a disorder called synergistic dominance.

I think enhanced neuromuscular / motor control may be at play in the effect people are experiencing. I have experienced it more with Diamant but maybe because I only do Gonadin before bed.
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing. Now I don't feel alone in trying to figure these things out. I've been to physical therapists and they've all seemed to be looking at shallow solutions and understandings.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals