brix

@brix @haidut

I wanted to bump this post and see if anyone had any feedback on Gonadin's effect on hair? I glanced through the studies and didn't see anything specific on hair, but I easily could have missed something. Just started taking it last night, 8 drops orally, so I'll be able to update with my own feedback soon, but obviously it's too early to report anything.

no matter what I take, I still lose about 10-15 hairs in the shower.
Been taking andro, pansterone, and gonadin at the same time with no difference in hair loss.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@brix @haidut

I wanted to bump this post and see if anyone had any feedback on Gonadin's effect on hair? I glanced through the studies and didn't see anything specific on hair, but I easily could have missed something. Just started taking it last night, 8 drops orally, so I'll be able to update with my own feedback soon, but obviously it's too early to report anything.

I have not gotten any other feedback on it causing hair loss. That was the only report and I myself have not experienced it either.

Risingfire

I initially noticed a boost in T(no labs), but my breath became heavier so I discarded. I tried again last night and the same result. Does anyone know how to counteract this?

denise

Gonadin + Diamant equals optimal synthesis of steroid. 8 drops/20 drops ratio respectively. Waist felt slimmer and been warm all day!

Are you taking the Gonadin orally or transdermally? Gonadin is powerful stuff. I'm still trying to find my optimum level on it. I did find more of a waist slimming effect doing 8 drops, but struggled more with fatigue at this higher amount.
When you guys say that your waist felt slimmer, do you mean that your abs (and other "corset" muscles) just seem to naturally contract and hold your waist in? Because I'm feeling that today. Especially when I'm up and walking around, it's like I'm unconsciously activating my abs, etc., to keep everything pulled in (which has the further effect of making me stand up straighter). What on earth is going on with that? I mean, waist slimming from shedding water by means of inhibiting aromatase I can understand. But what's just making me contract my muscles?

For context, I used 4 drops last night with 10 mg Diamant before bed, as part of a new experiment.

After a rocky start this morning (feeling emotionally fragile) I also feel peppier today (not caffeine pep--just the sort of pep that I assume most normal people feel...), which is almost miraculous.

Epistrophy

When you guys say that your waist felt slimmer, do you mean that your abs (and other "corset" muscles) just seem to naturally contract and hold your waist in? Because I'm feeling that today. Especially when I'm up and walking around, it's like I'm unconsciously activating my abs, etc., to keep everything pulled in (which has the further effect of making me stand up straighter). What on earth is going on with that? I mean, waist slimming from shedding water by means of inhibiting aromatase I can understand. But what's just making me contract my muscles?

For context, I used 4 drops last night with 10 mg Diamant before bed, as part of a new experiment.

After a rocky start this morning (feeling emotionally fragile) I also feel peppier today (not caffeine pep--just the sort of pep that I assume most normal people feel...), which is almost miraculous.

Yes I was talking about the way my muscles of the mid section felt toned

Sheik

I think that's what happens to me after I've been doing yoga. My abs engage as I walk around which makes me think that under normal circumstances your abs should be doing the work to hold you up. I think my bad-ish posture is what makes them not engage in the first place.

That's my experience, though I can't speak to the use of Diamant.

Rand56

Especially when I'm up and walking around, it's like I'm unconsciously activating my abs, etc., to keep everything pulled in (which has the further effect of making me stand up straighter).

That could very well be what's going on, and I also notice it more when I'm up and walking around.

I'd have to say this is my favorite haidut product. My muscles are harder and my weight workouts are intensified, with faster recovery time.

denise

I think that's what happens to me after I've been doing yoga. My abs engage as I walk around which makes me think that under normal circumstances your abs should be doing the work to hold you up. I think my bad-ish posture is what makes them not engage in the first place.

That's my experience, though I can't speak to the use of Diamant.
I've got bad posture too. :( Partly as a result of being taller than everyone when I was young and feeling conspicuous.

I should clarify that this effect happened after adding Gonadin. I've been using Diamant for about two weeks on its own and didn't experience this. It was adding 4 drops Gonadin before bed last night that led to today's effects.

Constatine

I initially noticed a boost in T(no labs), but my breath became heavier so I discarded. I tried again last night and the same result. Does anyone know how to counteract this?
Its an effect that goes away after about a week of use.

Constatine

I feel like my entire body is like this, not just my abs. It seems like my muscles are more engaged during basic activities.

Sheik

I've got bad posture too. :( Partly as a result of being taller than everyone when I was young and feeling conspicuous.

I should clarify that this effect happened after adding Gonadin. I've been using Diamant for about two weeks on its own and didn't experience this. It was adding 4 drops Gonadin before bed last night that led to today's effects.
Oh, whoops. I misread your post.

Interesting, I'm very tall too. Maybe that's a piece of the puzzle.

A.R

I feel like my entire body is like this, not just my abs. It seems like my muscles are more engaged during basic activities.
Are you stacking any other supplement along with Gonadin to get these effects?

Black Ops

Been using gonadin for a few days and for some reason, my lips have become alot more dry and chapped. Increasing fluid intake isn't doing anything.

Could it be vitamin a deficiency as i don't consume liver at all?

Constatine

Just an update on gonadin's effects. It is definitely aiding in muscle growth. I haven't been consistently hitting the gym and yet I'm making more progress than friends who go to the gym regularly. Libido is at an all time high (almost annoyingly so). Overall I feel much more masculine on gonadin. One of my favorite product's of your Haidut.
Has anyone tried out both the old and new gonadin products? How does the new ingredients compare to the original?

madbored

Been using gonadin for a few days and for some reason, my lips have become alot more dry and chapped. Increasing fluid intake isn't doing anything.

Could it be vitamin a deficiency as i don't consume liver at all?

I've been using Gonadin for a week and have also noticed that my muscles have gotten bigger even though I haven't trained this week. My libido runs on the lower end and has not changed much. I've had low T/libido for years and had very limited success with DHEA. I'm a male in my late 20s.

I also noticed dry skin with this product and am unsure what to make of that. I will try to increase vitamin A for starters.

A full dose of Gonadin is too strong and makes me very hungry, fatigued and aggravated after a few days. I'm working on finding a better dose where I can avoid those side effects.

Last edited:

Epistrophy

Just an update on gonadin's effects. It is definitely aiding in muscle growth. I haven't been consistently hitting the gym and yet I'm making more progress than friends who go to the gym regularly. Libido is at an all time high (almost annoyingly so). Overall I feel much more masculine on gonadin. One of my favorite product's of your Haidut.
Has anyone tried out both the old and new gonadin products? How does the new ingredients compare to the original?

Took the new Gonadin for two days, first day recommended 8 drops not much effect. Second day took two doses (16 drops) with 10 drops Diamant. Around 10-15 minutes felt a good pep my mood. Started singing a bunch while making dinner. Wanted to exercise way more than usual. Pretty clear headed as well. Definitely think the added methyl palmitate is a great boost for lowering cortisol.

Regina

Took the new Gonadin for two days, first day recommended 8 drops not much effect. Second day took two doses (16 drops) with 10 drops Diamant. Around 10-15 minutes felt a good pep my mood. Started singing a bunch while making dinner. Wanted to exercise way more than usual. Pretty clear headed as well. Definitely think the added methyl palmitate is a great boost for lowering cortisol.
Isn't that the greatest combo? Yum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals