Ray Peat Interview December 20 2021 - One Radio Network

Vileplume

As for their past vaxx, I only have a vague idea when they had their first one (late 2020), and don't know when they had their second one. I was at my worst in the middle of the summer. Back then, standing for a minute was a challenge and I couldn't even tolerate light. I thought it was a combination of hypothyroidism and wifi, but I was wrong. My TSH is no longer hypothyroid, I no longer use wifi, I use niacinamide when I have brain fog, which I didn't have a lot of lately, usually at night. I was just unable to read complicated things while at my worst, now I have "tunnel cognition" in the middle of the day. These proteins can be taken up by an unvaxxed sharing a household with a vaxxed and get into the brain, no doubt.
I'm in a similar boat to you, living with roommates who got vaxxed and having family who got vaxxed too. I haven't been feeling optimal lately, with an always-stuffy nose and feeling of brain fog, but it's impossible to know the cause. I try to keep windows open whenever possible (easier in summer), stay in my room away from my roommates, and keep my silverware separate from theirs, but ultimately moving into my own place is the only way to guarantee separation from shedding.

Healing is a constant uphill battle. Just when you get past some health roadblock, there comes another!

K

Kayaker

I'm in a similar boat to you, living with roommates who got vaxxed and having family who got vaxxed too. I haven't been feeling optimal lately, with an always-stuffy nose and feeling of brain fog, but it's impossible to know the cause.
My nose isn't stuffy. Have you tried cypro for it? I heard cypro is good for shedding protection, and used low doses, but obviously it didn't work for me.
I try to keep windows open whenever possible (easier in summer), stay in my room away from my roommates, and keep my silverware separate from theirs, but ultimately moving into my own place is the only way to guarantee separation from shedding.
I opened my window today and blew in air for a fan for half an hour. I have no idea how these proteins get spread, if they stick to surfaces or get blown off, etc.

This division is unfortunate. Not only is there an ideological division, but also a physiological one. Vaxxed are afraid of unvaxxed because of the virus. Unvaxxed are afraid of vaxxed because of shedding, which appears to be way worse than the virus.

I think the sudden reaction to shedding on Christmas was due to my father preparing the table and breathing everywhere. I have no idea how my unvaxxed brother isn't responding to it. He sat beside him, and spends every evening with my parents, and no apparent symptoms. He also has allergies, unlike me. My nose initially tickled around my mother, and I sneezed a little. I haven't noticed my brother sneezing.

It's worth saying I'm sensitive to air fresheners and artificial smells, and I get a headache in a car.
Healing is a constant uphill battle. Just when you get past some health roadblock, there comes another!
Right. Things were going too well for me. God forbid I would have learned how to survive through the "winter" (global solar minimum). Now I'm back to being unable to move toward any goal.

Vileplume

My nose isn't stuffy. Have you tried cypro for it? I heard cypro is good for shedding protection, and used low doses, but obviously it didn't work for me.
Cypro does help a lot with my sleep, but I haven't noticed any effects on my stuffy nose. The stuffy nose in general feels tied to my systemic inflammation, which increases and decreases depending on my diet and if my stomach gets irritated by the fruits I eat. Unfortunately though, cypro makes me feel super sluggish and apathetic for the whole day after I take it, so for now I've moved onto other options, like you.

I opened my window today and blew in air for a fan for half an hour. I have no idea how these proteins get spread, if they stick to surfaces or get blown off, etc.
I saw your comment in the other thread that, with niacinamide, you're feeling better. That's awesome to hear. And it's also interesting that your brother spends time around your parents and doesn't seem to be suffering the same ill effects. Some people seem to suffer worse effects from shedding than the vaccinated person doing the shedding, which also seems mysterious and confusing.

I'm now home with my parents and brother for a few weeks, and they're all vaccinated, so we'll see what comes of this. For all of them it's been at least a month since getting the booster, so hopefully the spike proteins aren't circulating in their bloodstreams anymore. I'm taking methylene blue and thyroid, along with the usual Peat diet, to try to avoid any shedding.
Right. Things were going too well for me. God forbid I would have learned how to survive through the "winter" (global solar minimum). Now I'm back to being unable to move toward any goal.
I hope you're now feeling somewhat back to your healthy self. Keep on keepin' on.

K

Kayaker

Cypro does help a lot with my sleep, but I haven't noticed any effects on my stuffy nose. The stuffy nose in general feels tied to my systemic inflammation, which increases and decreases depending on my diet and if my stomach gets irritated by the fruits I eat. Unfortunately though, cypro makes me feel super sluggish and apathetic for the whole day after I take it, so for now I've moved onto other options, like you.
Have you tried famotidine? It struck me as a better antihistamine than cypro. I thought idealabs sells it, but I was mistaken.
I saw your comment in the other thread that, with niacinamide, you're feeling better. That's awesome to hear. And it's also interesting that your brother spends time around your parents and doesn't seem to be suffering the same ill effects. Some people seem to suffer worse effects from shedding than the vaccinated person doing the shedding, which also seems mysterious and confusing.
I have multiple sensitivities. For Christmas, I received a pair of wireless earbuds and a pair of wired headphones which I think can be used in a wireless mode. The first one is obviously out of the question and I'm not sure about the other one. I haven't talked about my EMF sensitivity, and wikipedia categorically dismissing it as pseudoscientific for anyone who casually looks it up isn't helpful. I plan to try the wired one and see how I respond. Similarly, some people blast music on their airbuds for hours, which I don't understand.
I'm now home with my parents and brother for a few weeks, and they're all vaccinated, so we'll see what comes of this. For all of them it's been at least a month since getting the booster, so hopefully the spike proteins aren't circulating in their bloodstreams anymore. I'm taking methylene blue and thyroid, along with the usual Peat diet, to try to avoid any shedding.
Peat considers high TSH to be a significant cause of inflammation. I wonder if you're taking enough to optimally suppress it. I had to increase T4 dosage from 150 to 200 mcg because my TSH was still 1.0. Normally, 150 mcg is the dose prescribed for thyroidectomy patients and I have a thyroid and I'm also using T3 here and there. I believe my sensitivities are due to hypothyroidism being left untreated for many years.

I don't notice anything from methylene blue. Are you taking it for its antiviral effect?
I hope you're now feeling somewhat back to your healthy self. Keep on keepin' on.
Yes, somewhat. I'm figuring things out. Same to you.
334f8959ac524ac14d131dfca8d91133.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals