Ray Peat Interview September 21, 2021 - One Radio Network

RealNeat

I love Dr. Peat, he is an inspiring and awesome human being, but, his theories on viral existence (or the idea of contagion) especially that of SARSCOV2 just don't make sense and don't really hold up to scrutiny.

more on this here: Book Suggestion: "The Contagion Myth" By Thomas Cowan & Sally Fallon

Could it be that he hasn't looked deeply into virology and the odd methods that have been used to "prove" ability to "cause" disease, because it sure seems like it to me.

here Dr. Zach Bush goes deep into why the word virus (definition poison) is so unfitting to these particles.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zb5rXgRvs

Last edited:

TheCalciumCad

His comment about being 11 months old and smelling his teenage babysitters pheromones for the first time being better than any flower was the most amazing thing he's ever said.

P

Peatness

His comment about being 11 months old and smelling his teenage babysitters pheromones for the first time being better than any flower was the most amazing thing he's ever said.
Wow, that is incredible. Just heard. I think we need to quote this

"I got interested in that when I was about 11 months old. I had a 15 year old baby babysitter, and I remember standing on her thigh and my nose had just reached her cheek. And I remember the intoxicating smell of this young healthy woman as better than any flower or perfume." Ray Peat

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCalciumCad

"I got interested in that when I was about 11 months old. I had a 15 year old baby sister, and I remember standing on her thigh and my nose had just reached her cheek. And I remember the intoxicating smell of this young healthy woman as better than any flower or perfume." Ray Peat
All makes sense now doesn't it?

RealNeat

"I got interested in that when I was about 11 months old. I had a 15 year old baby sister, and I remember standing on her thigh and my nose had just reached her cheek. And I remember the intoxicating smell of this young healthy woman as better than any flower or perfume." Ray Peat
Have you ever heard of anyone else remembering something when they were that young...? I think it's because he was never vaccinated. I think humans have "superpowers" that get blunted by all the heavy metals and autoimmune conditions as a result of childhood injection.

P

Peatness

Have you ever heard of anyone else remembering something when they were that young...? I think it's because he was never vaccinated. I think humans have "superpowers" that get blunted by all the heavy metals and autoimmune conditions as a result of childhood injection.
I have some early memories but they were not of the aromatic kind. They were of when I was much older than II months

That is impressive!

P

Peatness

There was an error in the quote which is now corrected

"I got interested in that when I was about 11 months old. I had a 15 year old baby babysitter, and I remember standing on her thigh and my nose had just reached her cheek. And I remember the intoxicating smell of this young healthy woman as better than any flower or perfume." Ray Peat

AlaskaJono

Thanks @Lejeboca. At around 48:00 Peat talks about exosomes/viruses etc.. He said this, "Viruses are analogues of our own nucleic acid system...".
And Peat goes on to say some especially virulent (human?) exosomes could be contagious.... . Hmmmmm.

Anyone here wish to extrapolate or explore?

(Also of interest is that Peat does not seem to go along (completely) with the Dr. Kaufman and other's idea of Isolation/Purification/ etc.. to prove the existence of a Virus.)

I also have one memory/movie snippet/ experience from about that age of just under 1 years. More of a mundane memory. Not as glorious as Peat's experience of the young lady though. :cool:

Beastmode

I have some early memories but they were not of the aromatic kind. They were of when I was much older than II months
Quite incredible he has memories from that age. I can't go back further than 3 years old.
My 4 year old has never been vaxxed so I'll let you know if true! :)

yerrag

love Dr. Peat, he is an inspiring and awesome human being, but, his theories on viral existence (or the idea of contagion) especially that of SARSCOV2 just don't make sense and don't really hold up to scrutiny.

I feel the same way.

It never occurred to Pat to ask Peat if there is any reason that viruses cannot be isolated.

If Peat gives a good reason, then I would allow for Peat giving the science of virology much credence and blessing their methods as scientific and not a matter of creating Loch Ness out of a banshee.

After all, the tools are available to isolate a virus and to identify it. Or am I wrong on this?

But I cannot follow Ray's explanation for why a virus does not have to be isolated to prove that it exists, try as I had in multiple interviews he's had with Patrick on it.

Also, if the virus exists, I would also like to know how he squares with the reality that the genome sequence of this virus is an in silico creation, much as Buzz Lightyear is.

Last edited:

yerrag

Is it just me, or is this the first time Ray had said something positive about HCQ and Ivermectin? He says they are anti-inflammatory. He's not giving them his blessing outright I don't think, but there seems to be a shift.

Lollipop2

Thanks @Lejeboca. At around 48:00 Peat talks about exosomes/viruses etc.. He said this, "Viruses are analogues of our own nucleic acid system...".
And Peat goes on to say some especially virulent (human?) exosomes could be contagious.... . Hmmmmm.

Anyone here wish to extrapolate or explore?

(Also of interest is that Peat does not seem to go along (completely) with the Dr. Kaufman and other's idea of Isolation/Purification/ etc.. to prove the existence of a Virus.)

I also have one memory/movie snippet/ experience from about that age of just under 1 years. More of a mundane memory. Not as glorious as Peat's experience of the young lady though. :cool:
I trust Ray’s views on viruses. I know some people on RPF prefer the “no virus contagion” ideas but honestly Ray has never agreed with this idea and I think he is correct.

V

valdz

tis true! I guess I'll find out when my 2 unvaxx kids grow older but they were never left with a young vibrant babysitter. Lol. Plus, where can you find vibrant young 15 y/o's nowadays to babysit your kids?

Is it just me, or is this the first time Ray had said something positive about HCQ and Ivermectin? He says they are anti-inflammatory. He's not giving them his blessing outright I don't think, but there seems to be a shift.
No, I noticed the same. I think he quoted some negative studies about taking IVM in previous show. I don't recall exactly if it was Pat's or Danny's podcast.

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

I feel the same way.

It never occurred to Pat to ask Peat if there is any reason that viruses cannot be isolated.
I was itching to ask Peat at the that point: how would any "covid test" work then if there is no yardstick to compare the results to?

RealNeat

I trust Ray’s views on viruses. I know some people on RPF prefer the “no virus contagion” ideas but honestly Ray has never agreed with this idea and I think he is correct.
The evidence is not in the favor of people who quote contagion. It's seems to be more of a belief system than actual science,
I feel the same way.

If Peat gives a good reason, then I would allow for Peat giving the science of virology much credence and blessing their methods as scientific and not a matter of creating Loch Ness out of a banshee.

After all, the tools are available to isolate a virus and to identify it. Or am I wrong on this?

But I cannot follow Ray's explanation for why a virus does not have to be isolated to prove that it exists, try as I had in multiple interviews he's had with Patrick on it.

Also, if the virus exists, I would also like to know how he squares with the reality that the genome sequence of this virus is an in silico creation, much as Buzz Lightyear is.
Ray has said the same thing every time he is asked about isolation. "One doesn't need to isolate a thing to see its effects..." maybe I'm cognitively inadequate but I just can't wrap my head round that, whatever way one looks at it. I have even emailed him about it, there's just a certain extent of it he seems to reject for no good reason. I tried to get more out of him but failed. He has verbatim questioned the existence of viruses however, as he repeatedly has told the story of asking his professors about the origin of viruses, insinuating that they are born of the body. So to prove a virus is caught and not produced has proven to be challenging for science.

lampofred

The evidence is not in the favor of people who quote contagion. It's seems to be more of a belief system than actual science,

Ray has said the same thing every time he is asked about isolation. "One doesn't need to isolate a thing to see its effects..." maybe I'm cognitively inadequate but I just can't wrap my head round that, whatever way one looks at it. I have even emailed him about it, there's just a certain extent of it he seems to reject for no good reason. I tried to get more out of him but failed. He has verbatim questioned the existence of viruses however, as he repeatedly has told the story of asking his professors about the origin of viruses, insinuating that they are born of the body. So to prove a virus is caught and not produced has proven to be challenging for science.

If you love or hate someone you don't have to physically isolate and physically see that feeling to know that it exists

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals