Ray Peat Interview December 20 2021 - One Radio Network

Lejeboca

gaze

interesting he said the vaccine and covid should be treated the same because the mechanism of damage from both is from the same spike protein. Seems to go along with what @lvysaur was saying here The vaccine is probably only as bad (or a little worse) than the supposed virus

basically most people will handle both of them fine, while a small minority wont. The vaccine has some other problems too like the nanoparticles and potential mrna reverse transciption, but the most of the damage from the vax is coming from the same spike protein as the virus

Last edited:

Kris

interesting he said the vaccine and covid should be treated the same because the mechanism of damage from both is from the same spike protein. Seems to go along with what @lvysaur was saying here The vaccine is probably only as bad (or a little worse) than the supposed virus

basically most people will handle both of them fine, while a small minority wont. The vaccine has some other problems too like the nanoparticles and potential mrna reverse transciption, but the most of the damage from the vax is coming from the same spike protein as the virus
there is no virus. i am surprised that RP subscribes to that nonsense germ theory.

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

interesting he said the vaccine and covid should be treated the same because the mechanism of damage from both is from the same spike protein.

Sounded like he was saying that the vexxine gives you convid symptoms. Which is true, come to think of it, as opposed to "emerging new variants" idea.

there is no virus. i am surprised that RP subscribes to that nonsense germ theory.

In prior ORN shows, Patrick pressed him on virus non-existense. Even though RP said that you did not have to isolate something to be sure of its existence, the "transmission" way, via exosomes and inflammation, that he described was consistent with the "no-virus" advocates.

Sam321

This assumes it doesn't incorporate into the genome.

Kris

Sounded like he was saying that the vexxine gives you convid symptoms. Which is true, come to think of it, as opposed to "emerging new variants" idea.

In prior ORN shows, Patrick pressed him on virus non-existense. Even though RP said that you did not have to isolate something to be sure of its existence, the "transmission" way, via exosomes and inflammation, that he described was consistent with the "no-virus" advocates.
i know a bit RP theory. what you can identify are some DNA/RNA fragments of what is supposed to be a virus. Yes, maybe they can be 'transmitted' if the other person's immune system is weak or they are somehow susceptible to it, but this occurs through different channels and principles. Ok, I got Hepatitis E in the past by drinking a contaminated by rats water; was it virus? I don't think so. they were specific bacteria that triggered different reactions in the body that was identified as 'virus'. The medical exams actually identified this bacteria, from rat's piss. i don't remember what it was called; it was a very long time ago. Give me one reason, why things that are not alive (viruses) would have any agenda to reproduce through our cells? they are dead, they have no reason to reproduce. I personally strongly believe, the virus, as it is understood in the common tongue is a new mythology, based on fear.

Peatful

4 in the morning here-
I will listen as I have commute time

But - does Peat state this?
That “most people will handle them fine” or any variation of this conclusion?

Thx.

gaze

4 in the morning here-
I will listen as I have commute time

But - does Peat state this?
That “most people will handle them fine” or any variation of this conclusion?

Thx.
no, Ray only said the part where the vaccine injury treatment should be the same as the virus since they both cause damge through the spike protein. the rest was my own thoughts

Mauritio

I wouldn't want to gamble...
Somebody posted an Israeli study showing vaccinated have 4 times the amount of the spike protein in their blood.

David PS

gaze

I agree that the vaccine is harmful. however I also think the virus can be harmful in weak people because as ray says, the mechanism of damage is very similar. I think its unproductive and a bit impeding to spend energy trying to prove the virus doesn't exist, rather it would be better if people advocated for safe treatments for both the virus and vaccine injury which include a lot of the anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, therapies Ray has mentioned.

Mauritio

I agree that the vaccine is harmful. however I also think the virus can be harmful in weak people because as ray says, the mechanism of damage is very similar. I think its unproductive and a bit impeding to spend energy trying to prove the virus doesn't exist, rather it would be better if people advocated for safe treatments for both the virus and vaccine injury which include a lot of the anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, therapies Ray has mentioned.
Yes, I agree.
But I would stress while the mechanisms are similar, I don't think the amount of damage they potentially invoke is similar, this is where the gamble starts .

lvysaur

I wouldn't want to gamble...
Somebody posted an Israeli study showing vaccinated have 4 times the amount of the spike protein in their blood.

Just to be clear, I explicitly stated that I was against the experimental mRNA injection.

The point of my post was to state that the mechanism of damage from both covid and the vaccine is mostly the same in the short term. The vaccine may still have long term effects.

The reason I felt this statement was needed, is because many here still deny that covid is a real pandemic (regardless of whether you think it's an exosome or a virus), and that its symptoms are clearly demonstrable. It's good to see that Peat is on the same page as me because it means I can use :rightagain2

L

Lord Cola

Just to be clear, I explicitly stated that I was against the experimental mRNA injection.

The point of my post was to state that the mechanism of damage from both covid and the vaccine is mostly the same in the short term. The vaccine may still have long term effects.

The reason I felt this statement was needed, is because many here still deny that covid is a real pandemic (regardless of whether you think it's an exosome or a virus), and that its symptoms are clearly demonstrable. It's good to see that Peat is on the same page as me because it means I can use :rightagain2
Did he say that covid is a pandemic? He does not deny covid's existence, but he has said he does not see any evidence of a pandemic, many times. I haven't listened to this specific interview yet.

claire88

I read Whitney Webb's investigative report on Moderna and the most alarming part is that:

Moderna originally focused its gene therapy on cancer and rare disease treatment using multi-dose regimen. However, the multiple dose regimen was so toxic in animals that it never made to clinical trial.

So they have to pivot to vaccine development because vaccine only need one dose and the one dose gene therapy will be less toxic.

The multi-dose mRNA vaccine is definitely more toxic than covid itself.

Sefton10

Ray definitely sounds more positive about Ivermectin now than he did a few months ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals