Ray Peat Interview December 20 2021 - One Radio Network

Vileplume

It’s also hopeful that Dr. Peat said the maximum shedding is most likely occur while the spike protein circulates in your bloodstream:

“Possibly up to a month, but usually the first two weeks after vaccination is when you’re most likely to be shedding.” -RP

yerrag

Just to be clear, I explicitly stated that I was against the experimental mRNA injection.

The point of my post was to state that the mechanism of damage from both covid and the vaccine is mostly the same in the short term. The vaccine may still have long term effects.

The reason I felt this statement was needed, is because many here still deny that covid is a real pandemic (regardless of whether you think it's an exosome or a virus), and that its symptoms are clearly demonstrable. It's good to see that Peat is on the same page as me because it means I can use :rightagain2
If you deprive everyone of oxygen, everyone will die. So should oxygen deprivation be considered a pandemic?

This may be a bad analogy (for obvious reasons), but you really don't know what made you sick but just because you experience many symptoms attributable to COVID may only mean you were in an unhealthy state that made you sick for a long time. The symptoms of COVID would just as well be the symptoms generally observes of people getting really sick and on the way to dying.

So your reasoning that symptoms of COVID and symptoms of getting sick from COVID vaccination being similar is just that - similar to people with other diseases being on an unhealthy state and getting sick from it and on the way to dying.

Did you have a respiratory problem such as low spO2 and that led you to think you have COVID? I question that thinking.

Low spO2 is used as a marker for the beginning signs of COVID, is it not? Yet, it is really a sign of sickness already at an advanced stage for all diseases ( that does not have its initial cause as respiratory-related).

Why is it that respirators are used to bring up oxygen levels in hospitals when spO2 levels are low for hospital patients even before COVID? Isn't it because spO2 readings were low? These patients have all sorts of sicknesses, right?

And for those people who are functional but very sub-optimal, which I would say would be a majority of the population, they would not be hospital patients but have underlying issues that make them easily susceptible to stresses, they would be sick internally without any visible symptoms, and the stresses imposed on them by the evil COVID response of governments and medical authorities - only lead to a silent hidden buildup of pathology within, and the only time it gets recognized is when it is expressed as a respiratory issue, like low spO2. And at that point, following the lead of the pied pipers of medical propaganda, it would be called COVID.

If we knew how to detect sickness at the beginning, and could nip it at the bud, then really we would not need to have the (non-primary respiratory ) sickness develop into a respiratory expression of it. Yet, sadly the medical model does not practice this. Hell, not even RPFers understand this.

So. your reasoning does not at all hold water.

lvysaur

Did you have a respiratory problem such as low spO2 and that led you to think you have COVID? I question that thinking.
Yes, I had intermittent spO2 drops. Lowest was in the 70s. But they all recovered to 98 within a minute. I attribute my ability to survive these to Nitric Oxide signaling.

It is possible that I had these spO2 drops even before covid. But the spO2 drops are not the smoking gun.

And for those people who are functional but very sub-optimal, which I would say would be a majority of the population, they would not be hospital patients but have underlying issues that make them easily susceptible to stresses, they would be sick internally without any visible symptoms, and the stresses imposed on them by the evil COVID response of governments and medical authorities - only lead to a silent hidden buildup of pathology within, and the only time it gets recognized is when it is expressed as a respiratory issue, like low spO2. And at that point, following the lead of the pied pipers of medical propaganda, it would be called COVID.
Moot point. My COVID case was in the 2nd week of March 2020. This was back when Fauci was still telling you not to wear a mask, and before any type of lockdown or fear-mongering happened. I personally was not even thinking about the virus, I just figured it might kill some grandmas or something.

So. your reasoning does not at all hold water.
My reasoning for what? If you're saying that the vaccine is much worse than I said in that post, I can admit you might be right. I am seeing info about the vaccine that looks even worse than I suspected. However, I was always against the vax so I don't see this as a major change in my position.

If you're saying my reasoning for having COVID is false, then you would be incorrect. And to demonstrate that, imagine the following scenario:
You get extremely sick. Deathly and chronically sick. Then you find out that 1 month before you fell ill, the military started dumping nuclear waste in your neighborhood. Prior to this, you never had a major illness.

You are effectively telling me that your hypothetical illness would be unrelated to the nuclear waste. I completely reject that on common sense grounds.

yerrag

f you're saying my reasoning for having COVID is false, then you would be incorrect. And to demonstrate that, imagine the following scenario:
You get extremely sick. Deathly and chronically sick. Then you find out that 1 month before you fell ill, the military started dumping nuclear waste in your neighborhood.

You are effectively telling me that this illness would be unrelated to the nuclear waste.
Wit that example, I would agree that this is related to the dumping of nuclear waste, but not agree it is in anyway related to COVID as propagandized.

The propagandists have been dumping all sorts of things on us. Yet we are still breeding like rabbits worldwide so they have to step up their game. And COVID hoax in is just their latest gambit.

lvysaur

Wit that example, I would agree that this is related to the dumping of nuclear waste, but not agree it is in anyway related to COVID as propagandized.
It's literally the same situation. You are picking and choosing when to apply logic because the existence of a pandemic offends you. If this is not true, you can explain why my characterization is wrong.

Here are the facts:
1) I got exceptionally sick in March 2020
2) I had no major health problems prior to this
3) COVID also just happens to drop in March 2020
4) I saw a lot of other young people (curiously mostly women) with my same fatigue symptoms in April 2020. I asked one of them and she said she was getting over COVID.

COVID is the "nuclear waste" of that example. It's impossible that my illness is unrelated to COVID. You can deny that COV2 causes COVID, you can deny that COV2 even exists, but you cannot deny the facts that I know to be true. Something happened, and you and many others are trying to tell me that nothing happened, and there's no response I can come up with other than "no, you're wrong".

yerrag

It's literally the same situation. You are picking and choosing when to apply logic because the existence of a pandemic offends you. If this is not true, you can explain why my characterization is wrong.

Here are the facts:
1) I got exceptionally sick in March 2020
2) I had no major health problems prior to this
3) COVID also just happens to drop in March 2020
4) I saw a lot of other young people (curiously mostly women) with my same fatigue symptoms in April 2020. I asked one of them and she said she was getting over COVID.

COVID is the "nuclear waste" of that example. It's impossible that my illness is unrelated to COVID. You can deny that COV2 causes COVID, you can deny that COV2 even exists, but you cannot deny the facts that I know to be true. Something happened, and you and many others are trying to tell me that nothing happened, and there's no response I can come up with other than "no, you're wrong".
I explained what is going on. Nuclear waste is nuclear waste. COVID is just a psyop to explain that nuclear waste ad the primary cause. Just using your example.

I'm calling a spade a spade.

What you experienced is real. I got sick just recently for a month. It is also real. But it isn't COVID. It just happened to be in the same year with the hoax still in full gear.

My sister was messaging me everyday asking about my SpO2. I wasn't angry but appreciate her concern. But I was keeping my sickness in control and subdued it eventually. Had I not know how to, I would probably experience respiratory issues that would lead to a COVID diagnosis.

But I know what I was dealing with. I wasn't afraid that it was COVID.

I cannot expect you to understand beca use you are on that path you chose to go with.

lvysaur

What you experienced is real. I got sick just recently for a month. It is also real.
How sick? I was sick for 6 months, and it was easily 20x worse than the worst flu I ever had. I lost 20 lbs in the first 6 weeks (now regained).

yerrag

How sick? I was sick for 6 months, and it was easily 20x worse than the worst flu I ever had. I lost 20 lbs in the first 6 weeks (now regained).
How I approached my sickness is different from how you did it. And your sickness is also different from mine. That your sickness lasted longer makes you no more right about COVID.

Sunny Jack

"I'll be darned!"

I think Peat enjoys doing Patrick's shows despite his layman's lack of expertise, because he resonates with Timpone's chilled, laid-back anti-authority stance. These are my favourite Ray Peat interviews, besides Roddy/Georgi's interviews, which are closely aligned to this forum.

Beastmode

Ray definitely sounds more positive about Ivermectin now than he did a few months ago.

He still doesn't recommend it, unless he's mentioned it somewhere I haven't heard or read, just shared it's potential anti-inflammatory and anti-coagulant effects.

I'm sure for many, who aren't familiar with Peat's work, are better off taking it compared to the b.s most M.D's suggest.

Herbie

"I'll be darned!"

I think Peat enjoys doing Patrick's shows despite his layman's lack of expertise, because he resonates with Timpone's chilled, laid-back anti-authority stance. These are my favourite Ray Peat interviews, besides Roddy/Georgi's interviews, which are closely aligned to this forum.
I get the impression that Patrick acts like that in order to be a conduit between the intellectual and the laymen, to make the information clearer and easy to understand without any prior knowledge.

Happycat

Yes, I think Peat enjoys chatting to Patrick.
A few months ago, in one of the interviews, near the end, Peat asked Patrick : and how are you, how are things where you are?
I have never heard Peat ask the interviewer a question like that.

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

Yes, I think Peat enjoys chatting to Patrick.
A few months ago, in one of the interviews, near the end, Peat asked Patrick : and how are you, how are things where you are?
I have never heard Peat ask the interviewer a question like that.
I also think so. And I was nicely surprised indeed to hear aRay ask questions himself. Patrick is very personable.

Sam321

Its a real virus, but isn't a pandemic.
Just to be clear, I explicitly stated that I was against the experimental mRNA injection.

The point of my post was to state that the mechanism of damage from both covid and the vaccine is mostly the same in the short term. The vaccine may still have long term effects.

The reason I felt this statement was needed, is because many here still deny that covid is a real pandemic (regardless of whether you think it's an exosome or a virus), and that its symptoms are clearly demonstrable. It's good to see that Peat is on the same page as me because it means I can use :rightagain2

K

Kayaker

It’s also hopeful that Dr. Peat said the maximum shedding is most likely occur while the spike protein circulates in your bloodstream:

“Possibly up to a month, but usually the first two weeks after vaccination is when you’re most likely to be shedding.” -RP
I was really sick last year and this year. I was out of breathe, couldn't stand for long, had PVCs, and brain fog. This didn't last merely a month, but had certain ups and downs. Now that I was getting much better, my parents got vaxxed. I see a rapid relapse of these symptoms. Either the spike proteins linger in the body (of both vaxxed and exposed unvaxxed), or they become a part of household dust. This is pure poison and bioterrorism! I was fine just two days ago! I could stand for hours making food, and now I can't stand for more than a few minutes.

Vileplume

I was really sick last year and this year. I was out of breathe, couldn't stand for long, had PVCs, and brain fog. This didn't last merely a month, but had certain ups and downs. Now that I was getting much better, my parents got vaxxed. I see a rapid relapse of these symptoms. Either the spike proteins linger in the body (of both vaxxed and exposed unvaxxed), or they become a part of household dust. This is pure poison and bioterrorism! I was fine just two days ago! I could stand for hours making food, and now I can't stand for more than a few minutes.
When did your parents get vaxxed? Did you experience the relapse over thirty days after they got vaccinated?

K

Kayaker

When did your parents get vaxxed? Did you experience the relapse over thirty days after they got vaccinated?
The story begins here:

I experienced nothing except chest pains and a tickled nose for the first few days. I'm still not sure if it's related to shedding. Then on Christmas, I was getting dysautonomia symptoms. Heart rate interrupted, symptoms from going from sitting to standing position. I sat down with my family at the table and brain fog was getting really bad. It was so bad, it persisted to the next day, and today.

K

Kayaker

As for their past vaxx, I only have a vague idea when they had their first one (late 2020), and don't know when they had their second one. I was at my worst in the middle of the summer. Back then, standing for a minute was a challenge and I couldn't even tolerate light. I thought it was a combination of hypothyroidism and wifi, but I was wrong. My TSH is no longer hypothyroid, I no longer use wifi, I use niacinamide when I have brain fog, which I didn't have a lot of lately, usually at night. I was just unable to read complicated things while at my worst, now I have "tunnel cognition" in the middle of the day. These proteins can be taken up by an unvaxxed sharing a household with a vaxxed and get into the brain, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals