Ray Peat Interview One Radio Network - January 18, 2021

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

Oops, Meant to have '2021' in the title. @charlie , @Blossom , could you change it please? Thanks!

[Edit] Did it myself -- Sorry for the bother.

gaze

patrick timpone and peat are the best combo. both sound super gentle and caring, with soothing voices.

Grischbal

Peat's stuttering make it hard for non-natives like me to understand him but that makes me more focused on what he says

B

Blaze

It's only as audio podcast now:

Rename it I_am_Filtering_You-tube.com. So, Deny those you disagree with a platform or a voice. Simply Orwellian. And his books were fiction. Unbelievable that they censored this show and banned it on youtube. Anyone who has listened to shows like this know how unoffensive and chock full of good information they can be. Unfortunately that is probably just the beginning of what is to come. Prohibit the socratic method (dialectic) thereby restricting the flow of information to control what the populace thinks. A very sad moment for free speech in the world. Evil people with an agenda getting bolder at abusing their power. Very effective , Harbinger of bad things to come unfortunately. Have they been successful in making you fearful to express your beliefs? Don't let them silence you or it will only get worse and embolden them. They are counting on our cowardice to not speak out under the considerable pressure brought to bear upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals