Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ingredients:
HOMINY, WATER, SALT.

schultz

So Peat mentioned Korean researchers finding out about the 5 other US corona strains that the wuhan one originated from.

Anybody know how to find this material or maybe can ask Peat about a link?

I think he meant Japanese and Taiwanese researchers, and not Korean. That may have thrown off your search.

please explain the ACE and ACE2 and the tie in to being more youthful and resistance to the virus

Anyone? Thank you

@boris
@Steve

So Peat mentioned Korean researchers finding out about the 5 other US corona strains that the wuhan one originated from.

Anybody know how to find this material or maybe can ask Peat about a link?

I used Google Scholar,they have 'medRxiv' as suggestion on their frontpage,
which has the hottest scoops.
i came along the notion of differing and new emerging strains just yesterday,
also treatment modalities and such.

Last edited:

Beastmode

@charlie I was thinking about the canned hominy. Here in the interview Ray mentions the sulfites being an issue as a preservative but I am concerned about the nixtamalization process itself. I'm beginning to doubt whether some of the canned hominy brands even use Lime or just do enzymatic nixtamalizaton of some sort. I noticed that the ones I checked dont list calcium hydroxide/lime as an ingredient ( maybe they don't have to? ). This might be important because even though the other nixtamalization methods work really well on processing the starch, the effect on destroying/saponifying the oils might not be the same as with Lime/Cal.

I'm not an expert on nixtamalization with methods other than Lime and how they affect the PUFAs in corn, but I did find this study which explains that high calcium hydroxide concentrations and long steep times are more effective:

Sci-Hub | Effect of thermal-alkaline processing conditions on the quality level of corn oil. CyTA - Journal of Food, 11(sup1), 1–7 | 10.1080/19476337.2013.764928

@charlie

I found this product in which the company confirmed it was soaked in lime water:

White Corn Posole SF Seasons

Mellow

Ray mentioned military war games & Fort Detrick so after an internet search I found the 2 links below. I haven't really studied it enough to know if it's all true & accurate, but it sure gets a person thinking.
COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US - Global Research
LankaWeb – COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US

The last 24 hours have seen the Covid19 narrative – blamestormed as the cause of stock market collapse, with the finger being pointed at Beijing – unravelling on several fronts. Alongside this, several contradictions in the PaniCovid ‘lockdown’ approach look suspiciously unlikely to live up to either death-rate predictions or promises of efficacy.

Specifically, the Chinese have added more detail in relation to World Military Games in China of last October.

The 300-stong US contingent stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel. It is located a mere 300 meters from the Huanan Seafood Market, where China’s outbreak began.

Five of US troopers developed a fever on October 25, and were taken to an infectious-diseases hospital for treatment. Very rapidly, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel were diagnosed with COVID-19. At the time, only 7 people from the market were thus diagnosed, though they were treated first. All 7 had contact with the 42 from the hotel.

The most sensational part of this account, however, is that prior to the Games, the American team had trained at a location near Fort Detrick – the military’s viral lab that was hastily closed down following ‘various deficiencies’.

The Beijing Government’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi, on releasing this information, formally asked US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for an explanation.

Immediately afterwards Pompeo went over Wang’s head and phoned Yang Jiechi, Chinese state councillor in charge of foreign affairs. Pompeo “begged” Yang not to release the details shown above. They have since been leaked. Pompeo has yet to respond.

If true, the Chinese dossier explodes the US narrative about Covid19 being an escapee from Wuhan’s own germ warfare lab. It also fully supports The Slog’s research suggesting that C19 may have been bioengineered – but definitely not in Wuhan. But above all, it gives Washington an awful lot of explaining to do about its athletes.

COVID19/CRASH2: China hits back at US propaganda, panics Pompeo as Dow Jones makes miracle recovery…..