Ray Peat Interview One Radio Network - March 16, 2020

Noodlz2

Ray's description of viruses from the start of this interview blows my mind. Sounds like Patrick was blown away too.

Beastmode

Ray's description of viruses from the start of this interview blows my mind. Sounds like Patrick was blown away too.

I asked him via email what his latest working definition of a virus was:

RAY:
"A virus is an infectious thing that can only reproduce in a more complex cell, using its nucleic acid synthesizing equipment. Stress in general, especially inflammation, increases shedding."

Grapelander

Ray: " I sorta sympathize with Trump... I think the CDC has been helping a couple of drug companies to increase their share value..."

reality

What are your guys opinions on his comment about starch particles being absorbed through the gut causing issues?

michael94

@charlie I was thinking about the canned hominy. Here in the interview Ray mentions the sulfites being an issue as a preservative but I am concerned about the nixtamalization process itself. I'm beginning to doubt whether some of the canned hominy brands even use Lime or just do enzymatic nixtamalizaton of some sort. I noticed that the ones I checked dont list calcium hydroxide/lime as an ingredient ( maybe they don't have to? ). This might be important because even though the other nixtamalization methods work really well on processing the starch, the effect on destroying/saponifying the oils might not be the same as with Lime/Cal.

I'm not an expert on nixtamalization with methods other than Lime and how they affect the PUFAs in corn, but I did find this study which explains that high calcium hydroxide concentrations and long steep times are more effective:

Sci-Hub | Effect of thermal-alkaline processing conditions on the quality level of corn oil. CyTA - Journal of Food, 11(sup1), 1–7 | 10.1080/19476337.2013.764928

Last edited:

Inaut

The info in this interview is so deep. By far one of the best interviews I've heard and extremely timely.

yerrag

Ray: " I sorta sympathize with Trump... I think the CDC has been helping a couple of drug companies to increase their share value..."
What's the subtext here? Trump's going to be saddled with this crisis for the long haul?

md_a

RP: Have you heard of Peter Duseberg and the HIV critics? I started graduated school in biology in 1968, and I think it was in 1969 Baltimore published an article saying that they had evidence that DNA could be transcribed into RNA, and according to the existence of that enzyme it was a possibility for a virus to insert it's from RNA to DNA, it could leave its trace, its genes into nucleus, and at the time all of my molecular biology professors denied that is possible because they had the dogma that genetic information goes only from DNA to RNA to protein, and so the idea that protein could be a virus or the RNA could be integrated into the genes as a virus, RNA was suppose not to be translatable into DNA, but it turns out that are full of retroviruses, some people say, huge proportion of all of our genes consists of retroviruses and during stress we emit these as possible part of curative system. In around just a little while after that there was an acupuncture Langley Pamflet, had written by a Nord Korean, claiming he had evidence of particles of nucleic acid circulating in our lymph, he said it look like lymphatic system, but he said it was a completely separate circulatory system, a third circulatory system, carrying this virus like particles that were actually emitted by cells to repair cells and other parts of the body. He wrote that around 1965, I think, and just in last 10 years or so, it’s now recognized that we are full of this tiny particles carrying RNA and DNA and proteins emitted under stress, aging and any sort of sickens and stress cause cells to emit particles that circulate, so that they could come out of the stressed tissue be carried in the blood to the bone marrow for example, and change cells in bone marrow so they are able to repair the injured cell, two-way communication of viral like particles, and since are our genome is full of this viral type particles, retroviruses, that’s a very plausible idea that viruses could originate from stress organisms. We know that epidemics originate in famines, wars and conditions to the stress organism, and they don’t necessarily have to travel only like the green monkey theory of aids traveling to humans, or snake to monkey to cats and humans and the Chinese virus. 40 years ago they were two botanist researching plant viruses, at Oregon State University, and they would use plumes? powder on the fingers and robbed the solutions of the plant viruses into the leaves of plants to create the viral disease that they were studying, and in a short period of time both of those researchers came down with the same kind of rare degenerative brain disease, which to me was very suggested that a plant virus had invaded their system, and I stopped eating raw vegetables .

O couple of publications in the last few years have found that with in the body, is now known that not only go to bone marrow to change our immune system cells, they can actually go to the gonads and enter our germ cells, so that can be pass on, so it's exactly the situation that Darwin propose with his gemmules coming from all of the body parts going in to the gonad modifying them for inference acquired characteristics, but in the resent research they were just demonstrated the microvesicles do enter germ cells among other cells, and 80 years ago people were talking about the strange properties that exist within a continent, they see similarities between plants and invertebrates insects and such, and the various mammals, all variety of organisms share some properties within the continent, that evolution doesn't explain those and so they propose that long time ago that particles, like pollen for example, carries genetic information we breathe it, and a lab in Germany, going back 50 years at least, has demonstrated that if you eat beef for example, you can trace the genetic DNA patterns, long pieces of DNA from the beef that you ate into your blood stream and into your cells, we incorporated not only viruses but just cellular DNA from the various species that we eat, so it's entirely possible that when you cough on someone for example that they inhale not only viral infection but your DNA, is all around you, and anyone who contact you is expose? to that. Now they demonstrated that in good number of people, have been tested, and after death they could test that a woman's brain tissue, and found that DNA traces in her brain and other tissues of each of her previous husbands, so DNA is much more pervasive than we usually think. Its pretty much a continuous string of information of genetic material.

PT: So, was Darwin on something?
RP: He had all the principles down, but just, he didn't know the detail, he didn't know such of thing like DNA, but he had the idea right.

I sort a sympathize with Trump, I think the CDC has been helping a couple of drug companies to increase their share values, sky rocketing share prices of vaccine maker, and both WHO and CDC have that connection with the vaccine industry and a lot of people have been exposed for corruption but no one is doing anything about it, so in a typically year CDC has sad that an average of about 40000 Americans die from flu so now they are getting excited when a few dozens of people die of corona, its out of proportion what they claim to be the usual annual mortality from flu. The way the CDC has built up the market for flu vaccines is to call anyone who dies of pneumonia a death from influenza, but very old person, say 100 old person, without any particular sickness, might just eat too much raw cabbage or something, giving some gas, and that will cause pneumonia, so people die of pneumonia can't be counted of flu deaths, as CDC has been fudging on that. But, it happens, that over 10 years ago, the corona virus was known to simply activate the well-known inflammation systems, the angiotensin system for decades we have the angiotensin receptor blockers and ACE inhibitors. The angiotensin converting enzyme produces the inflammatory protein that causes blood pressure to rise and so on, and there is a close interaction between serotonin and angiotensin, and both are well-studied a causes of aging related inflammation so your angiotensin exposure and production will increase in old age that will increases your likely to get pneumonia from anything, it's a general inflammatory system that increases contraction of blood vessels and risk of clotting and fatigue, interfering with energy production and so on. The people who were dying at a very high rate from the corona virus are those who already suffering from circulatory disease, heart disease, hypertension and stroke, so they already have an active angiotensin system and the virus finds an environment already going in that direction. It happens that the ACE angiotensin converting enzyme #2, ACE2, it's a dereceptor for the virus, the virus attaches to that and in the process of entering the cell and becoming ineffective, and ACE2 is the enzyme that undoes the work of ACE in the cells and ACE produce angiotensin and ACE2 then destroys angiotensin so what the virus does in binding to ACE2 seems to be inactivating the inactivator of angiotensin that leaves ACE free to make angiotensin which then doesn't have any way out and it accumulates causing all of the dry cough, the high fever and increased hypertension and stroke and so on.

PT: .... oriental people tend to have more of the ACE2 in their body, it's that possible?
RP: If its ACE2, that will let them be a better target for the virus, but it will also suggest that having that without the virus would be more resistence to the age related inflammation, that's the protective enzyme, ACE2 destroys angiotensin if you have a lot of it, you are like a young person. Young people have more of that, so are less susceptible to the virus but also to the age related degenerative diseases.

PT: Why are so many people infected like in Wuhan city?
RP: Have you heard about the military games? The american solders left exactly 14 days before the outbreak. South Korea and Taiwan virologists have traced the gene pattern back, and found that in the USA were 5 different strains of the coronavirus, the Wuhan strain it's just one of those, and they say logically you can derived to Wuhan from one of those preexisting 5 strains, but you wouldn't have at this time 5 descendants, and the inheritance goes the other way that the Wuhan strain is like a branch on the tree and the preceding variety of the virus were existing in the USA already.

And you know the CDC pattern of the coronavirus 17 years ago? And research have been done at Fort Detrick supposityle are creating pathogens to create vaccines to counter them, so the suggestion have been made that was an accidental release of that. An article in Nature, years ago, recent comment on that old article, people indicate that virus originated at Fort Detrick lab, and that could be not possible because they will incriminate the Fort Detrick .

PT: But its possible in Europe Union
RP: Yes

PT: It was a bio-weapon thing, and I guess it could be very possible that this was a whole controlled release thing for all kind of political reasons?
RP: Yes. They shut down the lab in July or august, and then there was an epidemic of lung damage or pneumonia blamed on vaping poisons, but then, shortly after that the Wuhan episode.

PT: So, some af this strains were lab created, that pose a more real problem for the human immune system to deal with it, if it's coming from outside of them, but it could be in our bodies anyway?
RP: In the lab you could accelerate evolutionary changes and make very improbable things that might never statistically happen in living organism.

PT: Witch makes it not easy for the human body to work with it because evolution can figure out where it go with this viruses
RP: Yes, in this labs researching pathogens, creating pathogens to imagine an attack and how to create a vaccine to it. The pathogens they create are more imaginative than nature.

PT: So, i guess someone will come out with a vaccine for this soon?
RP: Yes, that's way the stock market prices of vaccine come on it have gone so much up, because say they are close to come on the market with it. But, the trouble is, ever since before this swine flu, the guy who got fired for exposing the nonexistence of the swine flu, he was warning the whole thing is pointless because flu viruses mutate faster than you could create a vaccine and tested for safety, so by the time you can show the vaccine is working and safe, there will no be flu left to do, to prevent.

PT: What do you think, there is people around over the years that this HIV thing is not really a virus that you can see, and just is not there?
RP: I follow Peter Duseberg argument closely, now for 40 years, and he has never been proven wrong, he lost his research grants, and is now officially out of the science world because he persist with his evidence. He says that genetic DNA is a retrovirus, a harmless retrovirus, and we are full of this such DNA, and when we are under stress its shows up in the blood so you can have a blood test for it, but all is showing is a stressed individual, and that is just one of many pieces of DNA that shows up in this cloud. At the time he was presenting his argument, this other information of this microvesicles carrying DNA and RNA all through the body every time we under stress, that just wasn't known, except in this acupuncture world, but now its common knowledge that stress causes retrovirus material to explode into the blood streams, so you can find it and sell a blood test for just about anything you can imagine. People have tested blood samples take it from army recruits decades before anyone suggested there was aids or HIV virus, from 1960 for example, and giving the standard DNA analysis to those blood samples, every year tested half percent of the population, tested positive for aids. More recently when you go across and actually look at random blood sample is still half of percentage is infected. If you pick up sick people you will find very high percentage. Peter Duseberg sad it correlated exactly with their use of particular drugs, the drug causes stress and causes a virus to come out, as well as causing the sickness, so there was a correspondence that was caused by drug use. After the treatment came out Peter Duseberg sad you are creating the virus you were treating, but before that he correlated, there was a fad of using a vasodilator drug for pleasure experience like poppers, this particular drug creates a very intense stress reaction that causes of release of this retroviruses.

PT: Could they pass on this virus to somebody else to sexual encounters?
RP: Yes, The same way a mother passes on this microvesicles, it's a normal thing, whatever circulating in your blood stream to show up in the egg or the sperm.

RealNeat

LUH 3417

Ray mentioned military war games & Fort Detrick so after an internet search I found the 2 links below. I haven't really studied it enough to know if it's all true & accurate, but it sure gets a person thinking.
COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US - Global Research
LankaWeb – COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US
This is related to Frank Olsons’s death and his attempt to uncover US germ warfare against North Korea in the 1950s.

LucyL

Ray mentioned military war games & Fort Detrick so after an internet search I found the 2 links below. I haven't really studied it enough to know if it's all true & accurate, but it sure gets a person thinking.
COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US - Global Research
LankaWeb – COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US
The Chinese are pushing this narrative in twitterverse. They are not a bit more trustworthy than our own government, and the powers behind the scenes are the same. As Jesse Kelly says "None of what you see is real".

boris

So Peat mentioned Korean researchers finding out about the 5 other US corona strains that the wuhan one originated from.

Anybody know how to find this material or maybe can ask Peat about a link?

Last edited:

Steve

(Bump) No idea? I tried googling it but no success.
I couldn't find anything either except a crazy-looking diagram in that link I posted above. Found some articles regarding 2 possible strains, but not 5, so I'd like to know if it's accurate or not.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie I was thinking about the canned hominy. Here in the interview Ray mentions the sulfites being an issue as a preservative but I am concerned about the nixtamalization process itself. I'm beginning to doubt whether some of the canned hominy brands even use Lime or just do enzymatic nixtamalizaton of some sort. I noticed that the ones I checked dont list calcium hydroxide/lime as an ingredient ( maybe they don't have to? ). This might be important because even though the other nixtamalization methods work really well on processing the starch, the effect on destroying/saponifying the oils might not be the same as with Lime/Cal.
The canned hominy broke me out in hives and rash. :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals