Why I Regret Giving Hair Loss Advice And A Major Breakthrough

nwo2012

Please explain this "toxicity" you speak of.
Polysorbate 80 - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Neurotoxicity of Chitosan
Yuan et al. (2015) explored brain localization and evaluated neurotoxicity of polysorbate 80–modified chitosan nanoparticles in rats. Chitosan nanoparticles could enter into the brain and specially deposit in the frontal cortex and cerebellum after systemic injection. After exposure to chitosan nanoparticles for 7 days, the body weight of rats was remarkably decreased in a dose-dependent manner. Apoptosis and necrosis of neurons, slight inflammatory response in frontal cortex, and decrease of glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) (a hallmark of the activation of astrocytes) expression in cerebellum also confirmed the neurotoxicity of chitosan nanoparticles. Hu et al. (2011) also evaluated the toxicity of biodegradable chitosan nanoparticles in a zebrafish embryo model, as zebrafish embryo model is usually used to evaluate neurotoxicity. Embryo exposure to chitosan nanoparticles resulted in a decreased hatching rate and increased mortality in a dose-dependent manner. The exposure showed an increased rate of cell death, high expression of ROS, as well as overexpression of heat shock protein 70, indicating that chitosan nanoparticles caused physiological stress and toxicity in zebrafish.

nwo2012

S
That's after SYSTEMIC INJECTION in a rat, not rubbed onto a human scalp.

So topically applied substances dont end up in the bloodstream?

Tween 80 is toxic, feel free to keep slapping it on your scalp. Your life, your call.

Last edited:

xetawaves

It's not practical unless your hair is still fairly thick or you have a buzzcut. It makes my hair look dry and thin as hell everytime I've used it.

Luckytype

Frankly you guys are going to use PS80 like this, you may as well do an infrequent wash with a plain dish soap, either an eco friendly or a simple dawn.. You will have less absorption and less time under contact(for the 2 'minute application) you can massage over the nasty parts and rinse immediately.

It will quickly strip oil and sebum from your scalp and you can rinse then condition your hair if you so desire.

Dry scalp vs dry scalp, dry hair vs dry hair. Soaking over X time vs 2-3 minutes that can be rinsed away.

Not saying go crazy daily with it but if you want safe oil removal you might want to consider this and then maintaining with your regular "safe" shampoos

LCohen

So your hair becomes oily, greasy after 3-4 days washing it and does polysorbate 80 makes your look like "shampooed" ? I mean will it clean hair texture too ?

Or it will only clean scalp ?

I'm really curious about that. I can't get rid of oily, greasy look without shampoo.

Luckytype

So your hair becomes oily, greasy after 3-4 days washing it and does polysorbate 80 makes your look like "shampooed" ? I mean will it clean hair texture too ?

Or it will only clean scalp ?

I'm really curious about that. I can't get rid of oily, greasy look without shampoo.

Its just a nonionic surfactant. It allows for the suspension and thus combination of oils and polar ingredients to be combined. I remember it being in ice creams(think mixing oil and sugar, nonpolar and polar) and a ton of cosmetics and even oral care products. It essentially acts as a component of shampoo, binding non polar compounds minus the traditional foam action and the obvious untested magnitude of said actions.

LCohen

Its just a nonionic surfactant. It allows for the suspension and thus combination of oils and polar ingredients to be combined. I remember it being in ice creams(think mixing oil and sugar, nonpolar and polar) and a ton of cosmetics and even oral care products. It essentially acts as a component of shampoo, binding non polar compounds minus the traditional foam action and the obvious untested magnitude of said actions.

Your answer is so scientific, I don't get my answer forgive me. LOL

Elephanto

No one has ever explained why dutasteride does stop hair loss and reverse baldness in some cases.

I think this forum is too ignorant of the DHT theory, but it has its obvious flaws.

rather than block dht, block what it produces - sebum.

In 2 ways.

1. Finasteride/Dutasteride have potent antibacterial effects.

Finasteride Activity Against Candida Albicans

and

2. DHT is triggered by chronic stress, it in turn triggers estrogen. High DHT isn't desirable but rather a symptom of systemic sickness.

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Activates Estrogen Receptor Alpha

Anyway I don't really believe in sebum being the main cause, but it doesn't help. I have seen high testosterone men (roiding) who produce a lot of sebum with perfect hairlines. Calcified scalps are found in deceased people who suffered from baldness. IGFBP3 is significantly lower in young men balding than their non-balding counterparts. Estrogen, Endotoxins and Vitamin D deficiency inhibit IGFBP3 and cause tissue calcification. The calcification is the main cause, cutting out blood circulation to hair follicles (in a way that is the only that can explain the horseshoe pattern), and it might be only enabled by an improper (narrow) skull structure. This can be changed with Vitamin K2, Pregnenolone, Boron and perhaps physical actions like mewing and hard chewing which have theoretical proofs supporting such influence. Decalcification reverses hair loss, with agents like high dose Magnesium, MSM, Taurine, Vitamin K2, D, Zinc, Boron and actions like rinsing the scalp with Apple Cider Vinegar and scalp massaging. Endotoxins do the most of their damage when they enter the bloodstream by cause of intestinal permeability, so the avoidance of gut irritants and sufficiency of Vitamin D should be prioritary and perhaps Glutamine has to be supplemented in some cases.

Endotoxin decreases serum IGFBP-3 and liver IGFBP-3 mRNA: comparison between Lewis and Wistar rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Estradiol, progesterone, and transforming growth factor alpha regulate insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (IGFBP3) expression in mouse en... - PubMed - NCBI

IGFBP-3 Interacts with the Vitamin D Receptor in Insulin Signaling Associated with Obesity in Visceral Adipose Tissue. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Luckytype

Your answer is so scientific, I don't get my answer forgive me. LOL

Basically this stuff acts as an agent to combine ingredients that may not mix well in food, cosmetics and probably soaps etc.

It could(but without knowing how powerfully or dangerously) act as a "degreaser" for skin but without the foaming action(which isnt needed for effectiveness)

Elephanto

I forgot one thing that is important to prevent/reverse tissue calcification and is mentioned by Peat, adequate CO2. That's why 3 teaspoons a day of bicarbonate sodium (an hour after meals) was mentioned in a guide by someone who reversed hair loss (in his words it was because of its anti-candida property, I say why not both). Also bag breathing will help while you're still working on having a constant slow, controlled breathing. The shallow breathing/hyperventilation of stressed people is a sure way to deplete CO2 and increase calcification.

EIRE24

P80 continues to work like a charm for me as far as keeping my scalp free of excess sebum and the painful scalp acne.

The question now is - what on earth do I do about my head shape/size to prevent tension/inflammation in the scalp?
I wonder would this work as well on facial sebum?

xetawaves

I forgot one thing that is important to prevent/reverse tissue calcification and is mentioned by Peat, adequate CO2. That's why 3 teaspoons a day of bicarbonate sodium (an hour after meals) was mentioned in a guide by someone who reversed hair loss (in his words it was because of its anti-candida property, I say why not both). Also bag breathing will help while you're still working on having a constant slow, controlled breathing. The shallow breathing/hyperventilation of stressed people is a sure way to deplete CO2 and increase calcification.

Funny you say that because I’ve always been a very shallow breather. Especially in my sleep.

I may give the baking soda a try internally. Aren’t there some dangers to drinking baking soda everyday or no?

Arrade

In 2 ways.

1. Finasteride/Dutasteride have potent antibacterial effects.

Finasteride Activity Against Candida Albicans

and

2. DHT is triggered by chronic stress, it in turn triggers estrogen. High DHT isn't desirable but rather a symptom of systemic sickness.

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Activates Estrogen Receptor Alpha

Anyway I don't really believe in sebum being the main cause, but it doesn't help. I have seen high testosterone men (roiding) who produce a lot of sebum with perfect hairlines. Calcified scalps are found in deceased people who suffered from baldness. IGFBP3 is significantly lower in young men balding than their non-balding counterparts. Estrogen, Endotoxins and Vitamin D deficiency inhibit IGFBP3 and cause tissue calcification. The calcification is the main cause, cutting out blood circulation to hair follicles (in a way that is the only that can explain the horseshoe pattern), and it might be only enabled by an improper (narrow) skull structure. This can be changed with Vitamin K2, Pregnenolone, Boron and perhaps physical actions like mewing and hard chewing which have theoretical proofs supporting such influence. Decalcification reverses hair loss, with agents like high dose Magnesium, MSM, Taurine, Vitamin K2, D, Zinc, Boron and actions like rinsing the scalp with Apple Cider Vinegar and scalp massaging. Endotoxins do the most of their damage when they enter the bloodstream by cause of intestinal permeability, so the avoidance of gut irritants and sufficiency of Vitamin D should be prioritary and perhaps Glutamine has to be supplemented in some cases.

Endotoxin decreases serum IGFBP-3 and liver IGFBP-3 mRNA: comparison between Lewis and Wistar rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Estradiol, progesterone, and transforming growth factor alpha regulate insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (IGFBP3) expression in mouse en... - PubMed - NCBI

IGFBP-3 Interacts with the Vitamin D Receptor in Insulin Signaling Associated with Obesity in Visceral Adipose Tissue. - PubMed - NCBI

Calcification in depth
Soft Tissue Calcification(STC)---the cause of most degenerative/auto-immune diseases?

Remove source of chronic inflammation -> have healthy stable hormones -> take measures to decalcfiy -> profit

I'm too tired to do a write up but toxins in my generic levothyroxine was causing hairloss, most likely the micro-crystalline cellulose but could have been several things.

If my body accepts syntethic T4 and I eat healthy/exercise I should start seeing regrowth. My levo meds were sabotaging me

Attachments

• Full-inactive-ingredient-list-of-levothyroxine.png
    Full-inactive-ingredient-list-of-levothyroxine.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 8

JDreamer

Funny you say that because I’ve always been a very shallow breather. Especially in my sleep.

I may give the baking soda a try internally. Aren’t there some dangers to drinking baking soda everyday or no?

I need to do the same. My breathing is always extremely shallow - I just feel like I'm never getting enough oxygen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals