Why I Regret Giving Hair Loss Advice And A Major Breakthrough

JDreamer

Try the polysorbate 80 or the decalcification protocol I linked to

P80 continues to work like a charm for me as far as keeping my scalp free of excess sebum and the painful scalp acne.

The question now is - what on earth do I do about my head shape/size to prevent tension/inflammation in the scalp?

Last edited:

x-ray peat

P80 continues to work like a charm for me as far as keeping my scalp free of excess sebum and the painful scalp acne.

The question now is - what on earth do I do about my head shape/size to prevent tension/inflammation in the scalp?
any changes in hair loss or growth?

Blue09

Do you use the p80 as a shampoo? How long do you leave it on for before you wash it off and do you use it every day?

Blue09

Cant remember the dosage as it was years ago but it was just a standard dose and ran it for 2months. Not really enough time to be fair tho. I have read on other forums that people have had success tho. May give it another go soon.

Arrade

Cant remember the dosage as it was years ago but it was just a standard dose and ran it for 2months. Not really enough time to be fair tho. I have read on other forums that people have had success tho. May give it another go soon.
Would like to add this is only the second time I've ever seen regrowth, first time I got it was accidental, been using a peptide called tb500 at 4mg a week. It's expensive here in the uk but I got some Chinese stuff to try and got the same benifits in regards to taking away the ache in my shoulders and healing so it's legit. Been stashing away allot of it and will be running 20mg a week soon, thinking of scalp injecting some it too ( some have done this on other forums) by the way the reason I picked up chinese tb500 was because of a cousins husband works for a peptide company here in the uk (won't name) and advised it's all sourced from China no matter what's these company's said, he explained in more detail like.

Sorry for the huge novel lol, Would anyone be interested in a log when I get the tb500?
Tbh it's really expensive to run, they say use 5mg a week which is $30 a week

JDreamer

Do you use the p80 as a shampoo? How long do you leave it on for before you wash it off and do you use it every day?

Yes, I use it instead of shampoo. I rinse my hair first, then start massaging it all over my scalp for a good 2-3 minutes before rinsing it.

I've also been using it every day for the most part, but wondering if perhaps that can be counterproductive.

nwo2012

Better to go bald than die prematurely. Tween 80 is toxic garbage, thats why its added to more and more vaccines.

Mossy

What is Tween 80?
I understand it to be an emulsifying agent used in making hygiene and pharmaceutical products, as well as processed foods.

I don’t know who first discovered it, but someone found that it helped to combat hair loss by cleaning/declogging glands and follicles on the scalp.

This is my understanding. Hopefully anyone who knows better will correct anything I have wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals