What do you do when you feel "endotoxinish"? What do you suggest?

I know the signs -- the particular muscle aches and malaise I feel and slightly scratchy throat and tiredness.

I take a cyproheptadine before bedtime and that usually makes it better.

But I've also used activated charcoal granules and that helps.

I am not sure why I have this issue but sometimes I do. I used to think I was "coming down with something" but now I know better.

What do you suggest?

Rafe

I was attributing those sensations to taking too much milk without enough sodium, potassium, magnesium—an electrolyte problem. But you’re making me wonder if the underlying cause is in the gut first.

There was sore muscles & cramping, general swelling, irritability. I took salt, potassium, magnesium, & a tiny 1-time amount of acetazolamide (about 25-50mg) b/c i thought acidifying respiration would alkalinize the cells. I then put lidocaine cream on the knotted back muscle. & went to bed for the night. Bag breathing would work I think. I also blamed it on wearing a mask for the past 2 mos. while public speaking for work. I think that contributed.

Those did improve things within a day. Cleared the gut, I slept better, felt much stronger.

If it’s the result of endotoxin then activated charcoal would seem good. Relieving the discomfort made me want to take aspirin or cyproheptadine. But I didn’t think those would get at the real problem.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think it is primarily endotoxins. TLR4 receptor blocking helps the most. I have gotten some benefit out of the activated charcoal. It’s not magical but it’s helping.

Makrosky

Whenever I feel endotoxinish, I do this:
- Cut a garlic clove in thin slices or crush it with one of these garlic grinders.
- Put it in a glass of water and let it stay 15 mins.
- Drink

It has never failed. It can be that I need to do it with 2 cloves and 2-3 times, like 8hrs apart each, if the case is very bad. Eventually always works.

Last edited:

清貴杉山

If i wake up feeling like that immediatly i took 1g of activated charcoal with 1 fat glass of water,if its kinda evening the carrot

ThunderSpank

I personally take 250mg of Penicillin ( crushed into powder with a spoon ) and then 1-2 tsp of baking soda, both dissolved in 2 cups of hot water.

OP
ecstatichamster
- Cut a garlic clove in thin slices or crush it with one of these garlic grinders.
- Drink

It has never failed. It can be that I need to do it with 2 cloves and 2-3 times, like 8hrs apart each, if the case is very bad. Eventually always works.
do you leave the cloves in or eat them @Makrosky thank you

Lollipop2

I take aspirin - two 325 mg plain aspirin with milk, along with digestive enzymes. Works fast every time.

InChristAlone

When I have that feeling of coming down with something I usually do hydrogen peroxide in my ears for about 5 minutes. Seems to prevent the full blown sickness.

Jennifer

The only way I’ve been able to overcome symptoms of endotoxin without further irritating my gut is by fasting for a day on coconut water and/or a salty broth, and taking an aspirin (starch removed) if migraines and subsequent vomiting are involved.

Sefton10

- Drink

I think this is just a general good preventative a couple of times a week too. Most recently I've have found much better results from raw ginger root before meals compared to things like cypro, MB and aspirin.

InChristAlone

A cup of triphala infusion each morning helps the digestive system several ways, probably would help with regulating intestinal bacteria if drank consistently, and a little ginger or cinnamon or some other spice being added can easily adjust it for the season or how you're feeling that day.

Birdie

I'd like to try Makrosky's garlic idea but my stomach is queasy. I'll wait and maybe somebody with a delicate tummy can try it and let me know.

Makrosky

I'm trying the garlic idea. Second or third dose. It may be helping, not sure. Thank you @Makrosky
I wouldn't do it for more than 6 doses or something like that as a first try. I did it once 3xdayx5 days and was constipated for a week and a half haha very unpleasant experience. Whenever I stick to 1-6 is totally fine. In fact it even helps transit time sometimes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals