What's Your Blood Type And What Diet Strategies Work Best For You?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
So I see I am the first B+ member to respond here. I do well on dairy and OK on meats, starches, some fruits. Lately I cannot tolerate the smell of cooked broccoli or brussels sprouts. Since I've had two kidney stone attacks, I minimize spinach, raw greens except lettuce, and almonds. I've also minimized black teas and seem to do better with a small coke at larger meals.

OP
J

jet9

So I see I am the first B+ member to respond here. I do well on dairy and OK on meats, starches, some fruits. Lately I cannot tolerate the smell of cooked broccoli or brussels sprouts. Since I've had two kidney stone attacks, I minimize spinach, raw greens except lettuce, and almonds. I've also minimized black teas and seem to do better with a small coke at larger meals.
JudiBlueHen, thank you for your feedback as type B+ representative )

Bump for more replies !

Frankdee20

AB positive and it’s nit common….. but then again, I’m a rare breed

Jennifer

I’m blood type AB.

Sascha6990

I am blood type B and a peaty diet is ideal for me. Never liked seed oils, nuts, seeds and raw lettuce.
Since finding only chicken for 3 months in 2020 I hate poultry too so now I only eat beef and mutton and love them.
I thrive on fruit, oj, raw milk, yoghurt and cheese, they fill me up with a lot of energy. I will occasionally eat wheat and rice, don't feel anything negative from them.
I'm not very keen on liver, I eat it quite rarely and only as homemade pate. Noticed I could go weeks without eggs and not crave them.
Also hardly ever eat vegetables.

OP
J

jet9

I am blood type B and a peaty diet is ideal for me. Never liked seed oils, nuts, seeds and raw lettuce.
Since finding only chicken for 3 months in 2020 I hate poultry too so now I only eat beef and mutton and love them.
I thrive on fruit, oj, raw milk, yoghurt and cheese, they fill me up with a lot of energy. I will occasionally eat wheat and rice, don't feel anything negative from them.
I'm not very keen on liver, I eat it quite rarely and only as homemade pate. Noticed I could go weeks without eggs and not crave them.
Also hardly ever eat vegetables.
What fruits are your favorite?

lvysaur

Dadamo is bunk, he has many false things written on his website. Especially with respect to Blood Type migrations. I've also seen a lot of false information on Wikipedia about ethnic distributions in secretor status. Never trust anything that isn't a scientific journal--and even then try to find multiple

However, it is true that As have low stomach acid, and Os high acid.
I'm O, and I REQUIRE meat. I was brought up vegetarian but have craved meat since I was 4 years old. I also never cared much for sugar.

Should As be vegetarian? Not at all. Low stomach acid is perfectly adapted to eating fish and chicken. A lot of the northern Inuit tribes have the highest incidence of A.

I also couldn't find anything on blood type B having a "chicken allergy". Dadamo is mistaken on this.

Also, ALL of these factors are just tendencies and will never cover 100% of people.

Sascha6990

What fruits are your favorite?
My absolute favourite would be peaches - ripe, juicy, sweet and flavourful 🤤🤤🤤
Then I like a lot of other summer fruits, like strawberries, cherries, watermelons, honeydews, forest berries (I usually juice these as I don't like the seeds).
I also like mangoes very much, but only the sweeter varieties, pineapple, papaya, pomegranates and all citrus.
My least favourite fruits are apples and plums. In the autumn season I will gladly eat pears.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals