What would you do if you had a fatty liver?

David PS

David PS

Would it be possible to combine the tucda + vitamin e with thyroid ndt?
I am not the person to ask.

Edit - Even MD's have issues with polypharmacy (with pharmaceutical drugs).

Last edited:

Vanset

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAMy7CaxN9o

This is almost the exact same protocol that I used a couple years ago to lower my trigs and liver enzymes. The key here is learning portion control. You need to find an exact amount of food that satiates you, but doesn't make you feel too full. I never used any of the supplements he recommends though, just lean 90/10 (i think 80/20 is fine too, since a lot of the fat will melt away) ground beef and potatoes. If you combine this approach with some of the supplements that people have recommended you here you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Aby_2021

I don't think Ray knows how to solve fatty liver so I wouldn't listen to him in regards to fixing this specific issue, he only has theories which are not backed by data/testing. Sure get sunlight while drinking milk, but don't expect this to fix it.

Choline has DATA proving it's effectiveness to reverse it.

Lose weight (reduce cortisol via phosphatylserine, walk lots, reduce fat intake) and take choline in larger amounts than 550mg per day, but get majority from liver/eggs. Only supplement a few hundred milligrams via pills.

If you start feeling depressed cut the pills out immediately and then reintroduce in smaller amounts after a week break from them. (Some people get depressed from too much choline from supplements, but likely not from liver).

Do some red light therapy on the neck for thyroid production (or better yet morning sunlight on face for 20min), dont mess with the pills (unless you are severely obese), red light + walking are enough to get thyroid producing for most peeps. Pills are for severe cases imho.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals