How do you heal the liver?

bruschi11

Well, technically, it is recommended to do enemas on the day where you are expelling the bile/stones, etc. You can't rely on your bowel function to expel everything.

Ive done about 30 over the years. It’s fine without enemas. Enemas tiny little piece of it it’s like step 9 and optional.

frannybananny

5 ft 10 and 165 lbs. I still have my gallbladder. I don't know if I have Gilberts though, my bilirubin levels aren't super elevated, just slightly, like 0.1-0.3 outside of the range. But it is enough to change the undertone of my skin slightly. What do I do?
Start on Milk Thistle right away. In the morning and again before bed... will heal and protect your liver. I cut my liver enzyme numbers in half by just a few months on Milk Thistle. Other beneficials... Taurine at night, NAC any time.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
TUDCA
Liver flushes
Coffee (drinks or enemas)
Choline
Zinc
Selenium
TMG
Choline/lecithin
Carotenoid avoidance
Protein
Onions & cruciferous veggies (boiled until soft mush)
Ox bile

Any combination of these should gradually help. My elevated enzymes and persistent orange skin resolved over a few months with the combination of veggies, zinc, tudca, lecithin and tmg in the beginning of this year.
How does carotenoid avoidance help the liver heal?
I would love to know, since I do consume carrots now, and my liver has very poor glycogen storage.
Thanks.
Paul

Kray

I have been cycling this product for the last few months , easy straight forward approach
Thank you for sharing this information! Do you take 1 or 2 caps in the evening? Is it something to cycle off of, or for ongoing use?

Osukhan

Thank you for sharing this information! Do you take 1 or 2 caps in the evening? Is it something to cycle off of, or for ongoing use?
i cycled it for a bit and then took a break, it is important to have the bowels cleared first so you can excrete the toxins
on that note Dr Garret Smith does not like Tudca and phosphatidylcholine which are in this product
im still deciding if they are helpful or not

Kira

Start on Milk Thistle right away. In the morning and again before bed... will heal and protect your liver. I cut my liver enzyme numbers in half by just a few months on Milk Thistle. Other beneficials... Taurine at night, NAC any time.
Pls share how you took Milk Thistle - did you take it on empty stomach? If so - how long before/after food?

GTW

Pls share how you took Milk Thistle - did you take it on empty stomach? If so - how long before/after food?
If you have sound teeth slowly chew to pulp one teaspoonful.
Herbalist Matthew Woods recounts one case where that dose cured deathcap mushroom ingestion.

Healthseeker

Whenever i try taking milk thistle it messes up my testosterone I think. And its too hard for me to train and stuff. I keep hearing good things but either i dont know how to dose it right or the effective dose has side effects for me.

Kray

i cycled it for a bit and then took a break, it is important to have the bowels cleared first so you can excrete the toxins
on that note Dr Garret Smith does not like Tudca and phosphatidylcholine which are in this product
im still deciding if they are helpful or not
Why no TUDCA and phos-choline?

Osukhan

Why no TUDCA and phos-choline?
thats the question!
Ive seen a bunch of studies that TUDCA is beneficial , but Dr Smith says its an exogenous source of bile salt so you are just adding more to the issue
Choline is beneficial for cell membranes plus other benefits, but Dr Smith says it just helps to push toxins back into the liver for storage rather than excretion.
So still deciding....
Ive used the F1 product for over 6 months (in cycles, not daily) before learning about toxic bile theory from Dr smith, and it seems to work just fine
I am in a different group and most of the people in the chat all seem to have positive results
Some say additional TUDCA with choline helps speed up the entire detox process and Smith's group maybe dragging it out... who knows....

Kray

thats the question!
Ive seen a bunch of studies that TUDCA is beneficial , but Dr Smith says its an exogenous source of bile salt so you are just adding more to the issue
Choline is beneficial for cell membranes plus other benefits, but Dr Smith says it just helps to push toxins back into the liver for storage rather than excretion.
So still deciding....
Ive used the F1 product for over 6 months (in cycles, not daily) before learning about toxic bile theory from Dr smith, and it seems to work just fine
I am in a different group and most of the people in the chat all seem to have positive results
Some say additional TUDCA with choline helps speed up the entire detox process and Smith's group maybe dragging it out... who knows....
Have you watched the video on this thread? Anyone Have Personal Experience With TUDCA?
(post #75).

Since it is a bile salt, I guess it's individual as to its pros and cons, and what issues one is addressing-- no gallbladder, liver detox, etc. I just purchased the same product because it sounded really good. I have consumed alcohol daily for years (only 1 drink with dinner, mind you!), but recently stopped. I feel much better already, but thought this might be a good time to try the product. I'll take minimum dose and not for long.

Thanks for your input.

frannybananny

I just got a quality milk thistle supp and take one capsule at night before bed. Your liver heals itself in the wee hours of the night/morning so that's why take it at night. It also makes me slightly drowsy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals