Yellowing of skin, Liver issues. I need help.

dervmai

progress
I've noticed my skin has increasingly become more yellow. I have been unemployed for the last month and half due to me losing my job and I have lost all my regimen and habits... I can't afford healthy food so I've been eating trash for the last month. I've kept up my thyroid dosages but everything else has gone down the drain in my opinion.

My concern is my liver. I had high reverse t3 indicating liver issues, and I've actually noticed my skin change to a yellow hue whenever I looked back at photos... this lines up with when I started experiencing health issues.

Now I'm aiding my thyroid as best as I can via thyroid supplementation but my liver still feels quite sluggish. The issue is quite complex still.... I don't know if its a gallbladder issue or a bile issue etc...

What would be the best route of action based on my issues? I have some thoughts in mind that I would like to try- enemas, ox bile, a low fat diet (high fruits, high protein, some veggies, occasional carbs like rice: however there is also an issue of too much fructose causing an issue... but would that really only be an issue in the presence of high fat as well?), and the usual; thyroid, magnesium, calcium, cascara, activated charcoal, vit e, cypro.

Is my plan of action or thought process correct? I really need some advice.. My bilirubin has always come up high... the range was like 0.3-1.1 or something I forget, but I would get like 1.3 or 1.5 etc...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Guess what is yellow? "vitamin A". I am not a doctor, but if a family member presented to me like this, and one of them has, I would let them know their liver is highly toxic of "vitamin A" and other toxins. A low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet and lifestyle will fix this.
The issue is quite complex still.... I don't know if its a gallbladder issue or a bile issue etc...
The issue is actually very simple. Due to "vitamin A" toxicity the liver becomes cholestatic. So the bile will not move like it should and instead gets dumped back into the blood.
however there is also an issue of too much fructose causing an issue... but would that really only be an issue in the presence of high fat as well?)
A burdened liver will not be able to handle much, if any fructose. It is best to limit it till the liver is in better health. Fat is also a burden to the liver and should be limited.
What would be the best route of action based on my issues?
The low toxin lifestyle along with the low "vitamin A" diet and low toxin diet.
I really need some advice.. My bilirubin has always come up high... the range was like 0.3-1.1 or something I forget, but I would get like 1.3 or 1.5 etc...
Again, a clear sign your liver is severely compromised. The way I have shown you fixes this.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Guess what is yellow? "vitamin A". I am not a doctor, but if a family member presented to me like this, and one of them has, I would let them know their liver is highly toxic of "vitamin A" and other toxins. A low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet and lifestyle will fix this.

The issue is actually very simple. Due to "vitamin A" toxicity the liver becomes cholestatic. So the bile will not move like it should and instead gets dumped back into the blood.

A burdened liver will not be able to handle much, if any fructose. It is best to limit it till the liver is in better health. Fat is also a burden to the liver and should be limited.

The low toxin lifestyle along with the low "vitamin A" diet and low toxin diet.

Again, a clear sign your liver is severely compromised. The way I have shown you fixes this.
But my vit A levels in my blood weren't high... nor have I been eating high vit A foods. I don't eat liver right now, so I'm just confused as to how I can be vit A toxic.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But my vit A levels in my blood weren't high... nor have I been eating high vit A foods. I don't eat liver right now, so I'm just confused as to how I can be vit A toxic.
Blood "vitamin A" levels do not reflect how much "vitamin A" is in the liver. It is not a good test to learn if a person is "vitamin A" toxic. "vitamin A" is accumulates over time, and if there are other toxins present it speeds up the accumulation.

Peater

Taurine or TUDCA should help your liver quickly, all the bodybuilders running oral steroids use it to keep it healthy. Just don't drink before taking TUDCA.

I've noticed my skin has increasingly become more yellow. I have been unemployed for the last month and half due to me losing my job and I have lost all my regimen and habits... I can't afford healthy food so I've been eating trash for the last month. I've kept up my thyroid dosages but everything else has gone down the drain in my opinion.

My concern is my liver. I had high reverse t3 indicating liver issues, and I've actually noticed my skin change to a yellow hue whenever I looked back at photos... this lines up with when I started experiencing health issues.

Now I'm aiding my thyroid as best as I can via thyroid supplementation but my liver still feels quite sluggish. The issue is quite complex still.... I don't know if its a gallbladder issue or a bile issue etc...

What would be the best route of action based on my issues? I have some thoughts in mind that I would like to try- enemas, ox bile, a low fat diet (high fruits, high protein, some veggies, occasional carbs like rice: however there is also an issue of too much fructose causing an issue... but would that really only be an issue in the presence of high fat as well?), and the usual; thyroid, magnesium, calcium, cascara, activated charcoal, vit e, cypro.

Is my plan of action or thought process correct? I really need some advice.. My bilirubin has always come up high... the range was like 0.3-1.1 or something I forget, but I would get like 1.3 or 1.5 etc...

What has your diet and lifestyle looked like over the past few years leading up to these unfortunate circumstances?

Also, I'd posit that by eating trash but keeping your thyroid meds up, you're potentially forcing your body to metabolise without sufficient nutrients and minerals to carry out necessary functions. Your body would lower it's metabolism in those circumstances so you might be running on empty, if that makes sense?

I also end up looking like s*** pretty quickly if I eat trash and/or don't sleep well.

Hope you find an answer soon and sorry for the tough times!

youngsinatra

You likely have low cholinergic tone and/or methylation issues.

Thiamine pyrophosphate + low dose B5 for acetylcholine. Methylfolate, B12, potassium for methylation.

Richiebogie

Better to spend money on good food rather than supplements and treatments.

Rice, chicken, 2 bananas and 2 apples and spring water are inexpensive.

Buy beef or lamb when you can afford it.

I have vegemite with rye biscuits which provides a few b vitamins quite cheaply.

No more than a cup of milk a day with oats adds some variety.

By avoiding carrots, oranges, green leaves, cantaloupe, watermelon, sweet potato, other green vegetables, liver, eggs and too much dairy, your yellow colour should fade within a few months.

InChristAlone

Don't forget spices, chili powder and paprika is in everything these days. It turns my son's feet orange.

PopSocket

Magic mushrooms and alcohol and other stuff can damage the liver especially if already damaged by childhood vaccines and ***t. As @charlie would agree - go binge watch Garrett Smith videos and try some of his ideas - niacin, charcoal, low toxin lifestyle etc.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Blood "vitamin A" levels do not reflect how much "vitamin A" is in the liver. It is not a good test to learn if a person is "vitamin A" toxic. "vitamin A" is accumulates over time, and if there are other toxins present it speeds up the accumulation.
So I can still be pooling vit a despite me not eating foods high in vit a? Due to my liver being bad? Is there any way to confirm this?

I will look into the vit a toxicity theory and will experiment in the meantime.

IVILA

the yellowing in the skin is due to hyperbilirubinemia. It's because your liver is overburdened and you have cholestasis.

Nick

Cyproheptadine can cause or exacerbate liver issues, if you decide to try it proceed with caution. The doses Peat recommended were well under the doses used by standard medicine, and I think they still contributed to long term liver issues for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals