Needing Recommendations For Consultations

Josh

Hey guys, as you can all see i've been posting in here a lot over the year with numerous health issues.. I'm now prepared to go for proper guidance and pay for a coach to try and tackle some of my issues..
I've created a document including my history with my health, diets, sleep history etc etc.. as much detail as possible including all necessary info.

Where do i go guys ? to whom? Whos gone with someone and actually had results with maybe similar issues to below:

My main issues are:
-dry flakey skin on my face neck hands the areas where it is the worse and then the rest of my body skin is lacking natual moisture that i used to have which you could just call eczema or maybe its a hormonal issue? Like its as if there is no oil in the skin what so ever! Especially earlier in the day! It gets better later in the day the warmer my temps get as well so thats why im thinking maybe thyroid?
-Dandruff on scalp.
-Some days i’ll wake up, have my normal meal and then few hours later i’ll feel horrible: Shaky, stressful symptoms which i have no idea comes from because some days i could eat the same thing and then i’m fine.
-insomnia is a big issue for me, eczema is a big culprit for my bad sleep but sometimes i could be CRAZY TIRED and then i’ll lay there and i just CANNOT fall asleep.
-hair l..
-i have glands on pelvis which are more less constantly swolen.
and there are other issues..
https://www.facebook.com/#

alywest

Hey guys, as you can all see i've been posting in here a lot over the year with numerous health issues.. I'm now prepared to go for proper guidance and pay for a coach to try and tackle some of my issues..
I've created a document including my history with my health, diets, sleep history etc etc.. as much detail as possible including all necessary info.

Where do i go guys ? to whom? Whos gone with someone and actually had results with maybe similar issues to below:

My main issues are:
-dry flakey skin on my face neck hands the areas where it is the worse and then the rest of my body skin is lacking natual moisture that i used to have which you could just call eczema or maybe its a hormonal issue? Like its as if there is no oil in the skin what so ever! Especially earlier in the day! It gets better later in the day the warmer my temps get as well so thats why im thinking maybe thyroid?
-Dandruff on scalp.
-Some days i’ll wake up, have my normal meal and then few hours later i’ll feel horrible: Shaky, stressful symptoms which i have no idea comes from because some days i could eat the same thing and then i’m fine.
-insomnia is a big issue for me, eczema is a big culprit for my bad sleep but sometimes i could be CRAZY TIRED and then i’ll lay there and i just CANNOT fall asleep.
-hair l..
-i have glands on pelvis which are more less constantly swolen.
and there are other issues..
You could try Tom Brimeyer at Forefronthealth.com who is a Peat informed MA. Check out his website. He is very knowledgeable and I would use his services if I could afford to pay out of pocket for that sort of thing!

Peatful

Hi -

Josh Rubin at East West Healing.

There is a lot of him on YouTube and his consultation is free I do believe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals