Antibiotics/medicine to heal gut and liver?

TypicalJock

I am trying to find something to fix my gut health and liver issues so I can start eating peaty foods

my main issue is I can not digest milk at all so my options are pretty limited in terms fo foods
what are some possible good things to take if I want to heal my gut and liver so I can start eating well?

I am trying to find something to fix my gut health and liver issues so I can start eating peaty foods

my main issue is I can not digest milk at all so my options are pretty limited in terms fo foods
what are some possible good things to take if I want to heal my gut and liver so I can start eating well?
My husband couldn't drink milk at all either, thinking he was lactose intolerant, and getting a bad stomach aches. Once I learned how pasteurization has change how we cannot tolerate milk now I started buying raw milk and everyone drinks gallons of it now!

Also raw honey has natural antibiotics in it. I buy this one for all the extra healing and life giving propolis and bee pollen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210527-154938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210527-154938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 13

I also use, Ray Peat recommended, digestive enzymes, which very good for stimulating the liver. This brand use also has a bit of calcium. Ray Peat also says the carrot salad acts as a natural antibiotic.

Attachments

• 20210527_155640.jpg
    20210527_155640.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210527_155647.jpg
    20210527_155647.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 49
OP
TypicalJock

TypicalJock

I also use, Ray Peat recommended, digestive enzymes, which very good for stimulating the liver. This brand use also has a bit of calcium. Ray Peat also says the carrot salad acts as a natural antibiotic.
hmm pretty interesting, ill add this then.
Also raw honey has natural antibiotics in it. I buy this one for all the extra healing and life giving propolis and bee pollen.
how much daily?2 tablespoons?

hmm pretty interesting, ill add this then.

how much daily?2 tablespoons?
Use both, seperately, on an empty stomach to get to your problem, otherwise it will just get used as food. The honey is good at bedtime for REALLY good sleep too! I try have some honey too early in the morning, several hours before coffee when I can. A tablespoon at a time. Manuka honey would be your best variety.

Attachments

• 20210528_111926.jpg
    20210528_111926.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 14

peateats1

Not sure Peat would've recommended those particular digestive enzymes. Look at all those extra ingredients....many are problematic and can inflame the gut.

Not sure Peat would've recommended those particular digestive enzymes. Look at all those extra ingredients....many are problematic and can inflame the gut.
But they work without having to go the unhealthy antibiotic or medicine route. Nothing about optimal is being talked about here.

Since Ray Peat says digestive enzymes are very good to take on an empty stomach for a variety of reasons and mine are not optimal, and trust me I have looked at many, why don't you please suggest a better one? TypicalJock and I could really use that knowledge :)

Velve921

Raw carrot salad, bamboo shoots, white button mushrooms, for gut health can be pretty much incredible.

Velve921

Raw carrot salad, bamboo shoots, white button mushrooms, for gut health can be pretty much incredible. These are things that many people would say are the first things to learn about when going through peats work. When I use to coach people and now when sharing info friends casually, the first thing I always bring up is the raw carrot salad. Especially if they have cold or flu symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals