The Culprit Is PUFA And I Will Remove Them Fast. (Severe Acne, IBS, Fatigue)

Richiebogie

Hi @charlie,

Merry Christmas. We have just come back from Midnight Mass here in Melbourne, Australia!

O come let us adore Him!

We will have our Xmas Day service in 9 hours time!

Re less sacred matters, you wrote that sulfur was coming out of you on your fruit diet. Do you know this by changes in your irises or by stuff coming out with your sweat / urine / etc?

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi @charlie,

Merry Christmas. We have just come back from Midnight Mass here in Melbourne, Australia!

O come let us adore Him!

We will have our Xmas Day service in 9 hours time!
:grouphug

Re less sacred matters, you wrote that sulfur was coming out of you on your fruit diet. Do you know this by changes in your irises or by stuff coming out with your sweat / urine / etc?
Coming out sweat, urine, number 2 route, seeping out my eyes, nose, and probably some others places I don't even know about. lol Smells like burnt firecrackers. My eyes(irises) are loaded with it on the top head area and down in the guts. That makes sense with all the antibiotics I have been prescribed over my lifetime. It comes in waves too. It will expel for a couple weeks or so, then I will get a break for a while, then here it comes again. Morse says you reach a level of hydration, then it drives the foreign stuff out. Then you ebb in that place for a bit while you are building on the next level of hydration until it reaches a point the body can start driving out again.

lvysaur

I think it’s much more likely we ate easy to capture and abundant sea food along the coasts and rivers of Africa
The pottery analysis from Britain reveals that the hunter-gatherers were almost solely dependent on fish, until they were mixed/replaced with invading dairy herders.

There is a distinct lack of mammalian carcass fat residues for either group, suggesting that it was not a regular source of food: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/...be-4dcf-bb34-eb9786ebd26b/rspb20132372f01.jpg

Fishing is easier/more reliable than hunting large game, and milking is easier than anything in existence--humans tend to do what's easy.

Runenight201

The pottery analysis from Britain reveals that the hunter-gatherers were almost solely dependent on fish, until they were mixed/replaced with invading dairy herders.

There is a distinct lack of mammalian carcass fat residues for either group, suggesting that it was not a regular source of food: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/...be-4dcf-bb34-eb9786ebd26b/rspb20132372f01.jpg

Fishing is easier/more reliable than hunting large game, and milking is easier than anything in existence--humans tend to do what's easy.

Very cool.

Yes I think dairy to be a very positive step in the human food chain, and I've been as of late having a very satisfied stomach from my mac n' cheese. The reliability of consistent abundant food from dairy and agriculture is probably what ended up giving the dairy herders greater strength in overcoming the hunter gatherers, although I'm not sure how that interaction played out. I'd imagine it would only have to take a couple of days of poor food consumption to leave a tribe much weaker against a well fed enemy. I definitely need to give Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel a re-read, as I was too immature in the way I thought to develop the proper insights.

Eating fish, dairy, and red meat is a potent health combo, one that I think builds great strength and resilience. There's also nothing more warming in my experience than starch, fat, and meat.

lvysaur

Eating fish, dairy, and red meat is a potent health combo
In my experience, meat doesn't really sit right when doing high dairy, and vice versa. Probably because of the protein content of milk.

When I do high dairy/sugar, my meat cravings shrink down to 3 oz a day at most, and only low fat chicken or beef. Sardines start to taste inedible to me. Cravings in general are gone when I do the "lacto-vegetarian" diet.

The omnivorous diet makes me crave stuff, including PUFA stuff.

Runenight201

In my experience, meat doesn't really sit right when doing high dairy, and vice versa. Probably because of the protein content of milk.

When I do high dairy/sugar, my meat cravings shrink down to 3 oz a day at most, and only low fat chicken or beef. Sardines start to taste inedible to me. Cravings in general are gone when I do the "lacto-vegetarian" diet.

The omnivorous diet makes me crave stuff, including PUFA stuff.

Milk continues to be weird for me, and I've also noticed combines with meat horribly. I've attenuated drastically its consumption. I put a little in my coffee and perhaps a very sugary glass before bed.

Beef, cheese, and pasta is an incredible combo imo, and is what I was really referring to in my meat, fat, and starch reference. I have yet to try fish and cheese, but will be trying that tomorrow....

When my milk consumption is higher everything about my physiology gets thrown off, I don't really like it. I much prefer to get my calories from starchier, fattier sources.

CLASH

@lvysaur @Runenight201
That makes sense for Brittain, especially considering the geography. Also makes sense for ireland, scotland, denmark etc. Something to consider in the graphs you presented was that the groups had less mammalian carcass fat but relied heavily on dairy fat.

Also, for Africa, which is where we supposedly evolved from, I would venture to say large game was a better proposition than fish.

I dont doubt that some combination of fish, large ruminants, fruit, dairy and tubers are the basis for the ideal human diet for a vast variety of different “species” of humans.

Richiebogie

Re sulfur:

Coming out sweat, urine, number 2 route, seeping out my eyes, nose, and probably some others places I don't even know about. lol Smells like burnt firecrackers. My eyes(irises) are loaded with it on the top head area and down in the guts. That makes sense with all the antibiotics I have been prescribed over my lifetime.

Thanks Charlie. Are you experiencing any pain with the fruit detox?

My eyes are green but they were blue when I was born! On close inspection it could be the yellow sulfur causing them to look green! I was given a lot of antibiotics until my 20's!

I have been high fruit for a few years but I might need to stay exclusively on fruit to get the elimination benefits!

It's summer here so a good time to do it!

Whichway?

My eyes are green but they were blue when I was born! On close inspection it could be the yellow sulfur causing them to look green!

Assuming you are Caucasian, babies from Caucasian families are all born with blue eyes, and if they are going to be green, grey or brown, they change usually around 6 months of age, but sometimes quite later. It’s entriely normal and has to do with the babies eyes not producing melanin pigment when they are first born.

opson123

@Richiebogie @Lynne

When I occasionally, once in a month or two, visit my parents I usually eat the food they make (even though I know it messes my gut) and some fruits or whatever they have. That's all the vit C I get. I've tried supplementing different minerals and vitamins, but everything just messes with my gut. More than likely I'm deficient in something, but at least my gut is "happy" and after two years I'm still alive. For now...

I eat in the morning almost immediately after waking up. I can't really tolerate any foods. Even milk chocolate isn't a perfect food fo me. Even water sometimes messes my gut.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Hi @opson123

That is interesting that you do not get any scurvy symptoms (bleeding gums, fatigue, anemia, collagen breakdown...)

Otherwise milk and cocoa provide lots of good fats, vitamins and minerals!

Oranges dipped in milk chocolate would be more complete. Maybe you could try the juice of 3 oranges with your chocolate one day.

How old were you when your digestion became so picky?

opson123

I've had some form of chronic gingivitis almost my whole life, so gum bleeding here and there when brushing. After looking at some pictures of scurvy gums, I can tell I don't have it, or if I do, it's not that bad yet. Looks really awful and painful.

I've also been fatigued since I was 17 or 18, I'm 28 now, and nothing's changed so I can't really tell. Same with anemia.

This all started about 5 years ago (I was 23) after I started working out and eating "healthier", hoping to resolve my fatigue. I overtrained, underate, had constant loose stools for about 6 months thinking I just needed time to adapt, then crashed. For about 3 years I tried solving my gut issues, but failed and was too mentally exhausted to continue.

Richiebogie

Hi @opson123

A youtube guy called vegetable police has begun to suspect his hernia mesh implant has caused his colitis because he was still in pain during a 3 week water fast!

Another possibility... do you live in a moldy house?

Anyway, some tuna would provide you with some extra vitamins and minerals which might help the gums.

Also raspberries or blackberries.

You could try raspberries before your chocolate for a week and then stop it for another week.

Then try the tuna after your chocolate on another week.

In fact your mono diet is perfect for experimenting with single add ons to see any benefits and how you tolerate them.

opson123

My current apartment complex was built about 6 years ago, so it's almost new. I lived here for a year without issues. My gut issues started after I began my health joutney nonsense and crashed. So it's likely not mold.

I haven't tried new foods, except skim milk for a long while now, so I think I could try some berries. I'll probably start with small amount of raspberries. Thanks for the advice.

Richiebogie

Hi @opson123,

Let us know if your sore gums and fatigue subside with raspberries or something else added to your OMAD milk chocolate diet!

Regards,

Richard.

Last edited:
My current apartment complex was built about 6 years ago, so it's almost new. I lived here for a year without issues. My gut issues started after I began my health joutney nonsense and crashed. So it's likely not mold.

I haven't tried new foods, except skim milk for a long while now, so I think I could try some berries. I'll probably start with small amount of raspberries. Thanks for the advice.
Any updates?

opson123

Any updates?
Still a mess. I forced myself to ditch milk chocolate for a while though. First I had a month long stint of super high dairy fat, I ate cream or whole milk with nesquik, fruit juice concentrate and mars bars for extra calories. I felt really backed up and could sleep max 2 hours straight before waking up again. I felt really bad and had terrible sleep deprivation so I resumed my chocolate diet again. Never again lol.

I decided to try again a while later with just organic non-homogenized whole milk without vitamins (I used lactase pills), fruit juice concentrate and some fruit purees meant for babies. All my common issues still flared up: gastritis, gastroparesis, gut burning/pain/discomfort, really bad sleep, brain fog and whatever comes up when you google "terminally ill symptoms". The juice concentrate was also a pain to drink and dose right, because I would often get an intense burning diarrhea constipation. Amount X would give me the burns on one day and on next day that same amount would be too little and I would feel like I drank too much water. I mixed it with the whole milk usually to limit water intake. I also think I was starting to develop man boobs since my right nipple was getting really tender and slightly swollen. It was a time for a break again.

One thing I seemed to figure out is that whenever I get really backed up and poop or food is just taking a break in my lower small intestines or colon, it also means food is will be stuck in my upper intestines and surprise surprise, in my stomach too. I took way too much magnesium one day and I was pooping water for three days straight, but food also didn't trigger gastroparesis even once. I wasn't that bloated either. The burn was horrible though. Too bad I can't recreate that scenario without burning water diarrhea and gut irritation.

Last edited:
Still a mess. I forced myself to ditch milk chocolate for a while though. First I had a month long stint of super high dairy fat, I ate cream or whole milk with nesquik, fruit juice concentrate and mars bars for extra calories. I felt really backed up and could sleep max 2 hours straight before waking up again. I felt really bad and had terrible sleep deprivation so I resumed my chocolate diet again. Never again lol.

I decided to try again a while later with just organic non-homogenized whole milk without vitamins (I used lactase pills), fruit juice concentrate and some fruit purees meant for babies. All my common issues still flared up: gastritis, gastroparesis, gut burning/pain/discomfort, really bad sleep, brain fog and whatever comes up when you google "terminally ill symptoms". The juice concentrate was also a pain to drink and dose right, because I would often get an intense burning diarrhea constipation. Amount X would give me the burns on one day and on next day that same amount would be too little and I would feel like I drank too much water. I mixed it with the whole milk usually to limit water intake. I also think I was starting to develop man boobs since my right nipple was getting really tender and slightly swollen. It was a time for a break again.

One thing I seemed to figure out is that whenever I get really backed up and poop or food is just taking a break in my lower small intestines or colon, it also means food is will be stuck in my upper intestines and surprise surprise, in my stomach too. I took way too much magnesium one day and I was pooping water for three days straight, but food also didn't trigger gastroparesis even once. I wasn't that bloated either. The burn was horrible though. Too bad I can't recreate that scenario without burning water diarrhea and gut irritation.
Thanks! That sounds like a terrible situation. Very interesting about the magnesium. Which form did you take? Perhaps you're extremely deficient in it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals