The Culprit Is PUFA And I Will Remove Them Fast. (Severe Acne, IBS, Fatigue)

opson123

Thanks! That sounds like a terrible situation. Very interesting about the magnesium. Which form did you take? Perhaps you're extremely deficient in it.
It was a mix of magnesium malate, taurate and glycinate. I've tried pretty much all forms and application types, but they all make me feel off even with normal and low doses. I get this "off" feeling from all supplements.

It was a mix of magnesium malate, taurate and glycinate. I've tried pretty much all forms and application types, but they all make me feel off even with normal and low doses. I get this "off" feeling from all supplements.
I see. How long have you tried using any particular supplement? I felt very weird when I first started using vitamins, but I feel fine nowadays, mood- wise.

Waynish

Ya work on the gut. You surely have a lot to kill & heal in there.

rebuke

Sorry I did not read the whole thread but what is your fiber intake like?

opson123

I see. How long have you tried using any particular supplement? I felt very weird when I first started using vitamins, but I feel fine nowadays, mood- wise.
Usually I try to get at least a month or month and a half in before making any decisions whether whatever is working or not. I often also lose sleep while trying supplements so holding on longer gets increasingly difficult.

Ya work on the gut. You surely have a lot to kill & heal in there.
Yeah, that's been the plan for a while now. :D

Sorry I did not read the whole thread but what is your fiber intake like?
Whatever I get from milk chocolate so like 2 grams or something. All foods mess up my gut, but fiber also adds unnecessary bloating and irritation without speeding up the transit time. Poop also becomes mud-like and burns a bit.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals