How Can I Get Antibiotics Online To Canada Without A Perscription ?

Arbaz123

I live in Toronto , ontairio Canada and I want some antibiotics to fix some digestive issues( I've been dealing with IBS for a couple of months) Doctors won't give me a perscription for antibiotics and I don't know of any other way to get antibiotics . So if someone could show me somewhere I could get antibiotics online ,I would really appreciate it. Or if anyone knows a way I can kill unwanted bacteria in my gut I'd really appreciate it thanks.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I live in Toronto , ontairio Canada and I want some antibiotics to fix some digestive issues( I've been dealing with IBS for a couple of months) Doctors won't give me a perscription for antibiotics and I don't know of any other way to get antibiotics . So if someone could show me somewhere I could get antibiotics online ,I would really appreciate it. Or if anyone knows a way I can kill unwanted bacteria in my gut I'd really appreciate it thanks.
The Canadian government is apparently cracking down on pharmaceutical imports. I sent a friend multiple medicines recently and customs held the package for an entire month and then only delivered one item and that was one not available through Canadian formulary. I think their regulations have got tighter recently. @jamies33 might know more!

Yes, this is a problem. Fascist governments.

In the US I can buy antibiotics for “fish” or “birds” and they are the same as for human consumption.

YourUniverse

Ive ordered two IdeaLabs products and neither had any trouble crossing the border (both are traditionally disallowed from entering - thyroid, and vitamin k). I think this is because haidut does a great job of... helping from his end. With the product narrative, I think. The border checks can also be somewhat random, and you can get lucky and something blatantly disallowed can slip through.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I got lucky for years until I didn’t. :(
Someone on here recently posted about Canada cracking down and shortly there after is when the issue with customs occurred. I’ll try to dig up the post.

RisingSun

I wish you luck and hope you won’t be worse off after your antibiotic courses.

Keep us updated a few months after you’re done with them

johnsmith

I’m in Canada and having the same problem getting antibiotics. This country is going to hell.

Last edited:
OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

The Canadian government is apparently cracking down on pharmaceutical imports. I sent a friend multiple medicines recently and customs held the package for an entire month and then only delivered one item and that was one not available through Canadian formulary. I think their regulations have got tighter recently. @jamies33 might know more!
can you get fish or bird antibiotics?

No you can't get those at any store anymore, so Im not sure what to do

I sent you a private message about where I successfully ordered them. If another Canadian needs the info then pm me.

encerent

Yes, this is a problem. Fascist governments.

In the US I can buy antibiotics for “fish” or “birds” and they are the same as for human consumption.

The animal antibiotics I've seen are way overpriced tho. I've gotten tetracycline and penicillin from alldaychemist and farmaciadelnino fine before.

Flash

I sent you a private message about where I successfully ordered them. If another Canadian needs the info then pm me.
Can you please PM me that source as well? I would like to start a course as well and haven’t had any luck getting them here.

Hairfedup

Hello friends, its been a while since I've been active. I've been absolutely sick to my stomach quite literally over the last year with highly suspected SIBO but due to the nonsense that is Covid and a completely inept NHS and maybe not being taken seriously at all as a young man, I've not been allowed any treatment or support. I've been completely incapacitated tbh. If anyone knows of any credible and reliable retailer for antibiotics that ships to the UK, please, please PM me. Thank you.

R J

If you can get creative and don’t have qualms about “lying” to doctors you can get about anything within reason.

“I just got back from (insert country here) and a doctor there prescribed me 10 days of 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day for my (insert non-easily verifiable condition), but the airline lost my luggage and I still have a week’s worth of doses left, I feel much better already but I’d like to finish the treatment”

Obviously harder to do now with quarantine crap but you can get creative.

Even 14 x 500mg amoxicillin or penicillin or whatever is a pretty decent supply if you mainly low dose and pulse them.

Hairfedup

If you can get creative and don’t have qualms about “lying” to doctors you can get about anything within reason.

“I just got back from (insert country here) and a doctor there prescribed me 10 days of 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day for my (insert non-easily verifiable condition), but the airline lost my luggage and I still have a week’s worth of doses left, I feel much better already but I’d like to finish the treatment”

Obviously harder to do now with quarantine crap but you can get creative.

Even 14 x 500mg amoxicillin or penicillin or whatever is a pretty decent supply if you mainly low dose and pulse them.

Haha yes I don't really have a problem with that, only thing is my GP(s) have seen my more than a dozen times since last December and know very well that I haven't been anywhere. I did have some amox lying around maybe 12 tabs back in June, but I didn't have a clue about dosage or protocol for trying to eliminate SIBO etc and although I felt great for those 2 weeks, it all came back. I think I might have to high doses so that's why I'm looking for online suppliers, but I need to check dosage/protocol etc. Thanks for the suggestion though everything is really appreciated right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals