Lyme disease help

imei3489

i have absolutely NO knowledge at all about lyme disease. i recently moved to a place with a lot of ticks. i think i may have contracted lyme, and i know the most obvious answer would be to google all of this, but man google is so useless
i pulled a tick off my stomach 10 days ago, and thought nothing of it. now i cant remember if this came before or after, but ive gotten a rash above my penis, 6 red spots or so.
1654633115115.png

they look simmilar to the "disseminated lesions" example. 2 days a go i pulled another tick off my leg, and later that day i felt really fatigued. today i pulled 4 more off, and i am now feeling extremely fatigued, and my back and neck hurts. does it sound like lyme?
i was hoping someone could give me a crash course:
1. what is lyme disease really?
2. how soon after you get it do you need to start antibiotics?
3. what anti biotics should i take?
4. what happens if i just do nothing
5. natural ways of fighting lyme?
6. why do some people get permanently ****88 up by lyme? are they likely just suffering from chronic fatigue due to poor health?
7. how do you even know if you have lyme? are whatever tests the doctors give you actually reliable?
8. why can dogs and cats get 100s of ticks with seemingly no issues?
9. why is lyme suddenly such a big deal? humans have dealt with ticks for ever. i cant imagine the average greek farmer would just have to suffer the rest of his life because there were no antibiotics. surely they must have gotten tons of ticks while working with sheep and cattle.
10. after a course of antibiotics, are you then immune to lyme? can you develop immunity? there are so many ticks here, i cant hop on antibiotics once a month....
11. if you have any natural tick reppeling creams or lotions feel free to share.
ive always been a never go to the doctor kinda guy. im only 25 and i beat corona just fine. im really scared of antibiotics, ive heard so many stories of people ******* up their guts with them. but then again, they have moslty been older people whose bodies were not as resilient. idk something about lyme disease just doesnt add up. getting ticks is unavoidable if you work in a garden or farm enviroment... are humans really so fragile?

mostlylurking

i have absolutely NO knowledge at all about lyme disease. i recently moved to a place with a lot of ticks. i think i may have contracted lyme, and i know the most obvious answer would be to google all of this, but man google is so useless
i pulled a tick off my stomach 10 days ago, and thought nothing of it. now i cant remember if this came before or after, but ive gotten a rash above my penis, 6 red spots or so.
View attachment 37638
they look simmilar to the "disseminated lesions" example. 2 days a go i pulled another tick off my leg, and later that day i felt really fatigued. today i pulled 4 more off, and i am now feeling extremely fatigued, and my back and neck hurts. does it sound like lyme?
i was hoping someone could give me a crash course:
1. what is lyme disease really?
2. how soon after you get it do you need to start antibiotics?
3. what anti biotics should i take?
4. what happens if i just do nothing
6. why do some people get permanently ****88 up by lyme? are they likely just suffering from chronic fatigue due to poor health?
7. how do you even know if you have lyme? are whatever tests the doctors give you actually reliable?
8. why can dogs and cats get 100s of ticks with seemingly no issues?
9. why is lyme suddenly such a big deal? humans have dealt with ticks for ever. i cant imagine the average greek farmer would just have to suffer the rest of his life because there were no antibiotics. surely they must have gotten tons of ticks while working with sheep and cattle.
10. after a course of antibiotics, are you then immune to lyme? can you develop immunity? there are so many ticks here, i cant hop on antibiotics once a month....
11. if you have any natural tick reppeling creams or lotions feel free to share.
ive always been a never go to the doctor kinda guy. im only 25 and i beat corona just fine. im really scared of antibiotics, ive heard so many stories of people ******* up their guts with them. but then again, they have moslty been older people whose bodies were not as resilient. idk something about lyme disease just doesnt add up. getting ticks is unavoidable if you work in a garden or farm enviroment... are humans really so fragile?

View: https://youtu.be/QxdWA_hD6os?t=1357

Yes, get on and off antibiotics quick so that it doesn’t go into a chronic infection that passes the blood brain barrier.

GTW

The common reddish brown ticks are not the carrier/culprit. The ticks spreading Lyme/Borreliosis are smaller and darker.

GTW

Doxycycline is relatively benign. Start ASAP if likely to be Lyme. In endemic areas doctors will prescribe for two weeks based on symptoms not waiting for $$ and unreliable tests.
Antibiotics or not, go for herbal rx. Stephen Buhner's protocol? Rawls' protocol...
Sweet Annie/artemisia is the plant used for malaria. Readily available px Amazon.

OccamzRazer

If you live in an area with TONS of ticks, it doesn't really make sense to take an antibiotic after every tickbite.

Here in Maine I know several people (myself included) who've had success taking a cat's claw tincture daily as a sort of preventative measure.

GTW

>Deer ticks are the smallest tick in North America, with adults growing to about the size of a sesame seed. They are distinctly reddish and have a solid black dorsal shield with long, thin mouth parts.

shanny

Forum Supporter
If you live in an area with TONS of ticks, it doesn't really make sense to take an antibiotic after every tickbite.

Here in Maine I know several people (myself included) who've had success taking a cat's claw tincture daily as a sort of preventative measure.
Fellow Mainah! I'm also in Maine and the ticks are horrendous. I've had lots of experience with Lyme, and I agree with the above post that if you had the bite within the week, take at least 10 days of doxy. The acute infections are pretty easy to get rid of, but if it is left untreated for some time that's when you can get some of the lingering symptoms. I have also used cat's claw which is effective, and there's another protocol called the Cowden protocol that uses Banderol and Samento, which DO cross the blood brain barrier in the case of chronic infections IIRC.

GTW

Getting antibiotics for bites by dog ticks is OCD. They don't carry the disease.

OP
I

imei3489

i just pulled off some more tics today. after taking a walk in the woods here, i found more than 20 ticks on my pant legs. even if i take the antibiotics now, if it doesnt provide any lasting support then i dont see the point. do you take the cats claw orally, or do you rub it on your skin?

also, i just learnt that lyme somehow just appeared in the 70s... man this sounds like some CIA bull****. cant have anything nice anymore

OP
I

imei3489

man reading all of the lyme horror stories here im starting to get really worried. i just dont know what to do, if i get antibitoics and then i just keep getting ticks then ill just do my body harm for no reason. trying to see the doctor tomorrow, but im going to another country in just 3 days.

shanny

Forum Supporter
man reading all of the lyme horror stories here im starting to get really worried. i just dont know what to do, if i get antibitoics and then i just keep getting ticks then ill just do my body harm for no reason. trying to see the doctor tomorrow, but im going to another country in just 3 days.
Where are you located? Mainstream doctors have no clue about how to treat Lyme!

You'll be fine, I've been bitten multiple times and have tested positive for it more than once. (I think the testing is total BS). I definitely had symptoms as you describe though. Are you sure they were deer ticks? As the other poster described, if they are dog/brown ticks then there's nothing to worry about. If you got a full on rash then you were most likely exposed to Lyme.

Ben.

also, i just learnt that lyme somehow just appeared in the 70s... man this sounds like some CIA bull****. cant have anything nice anymore

Oh yes. The lyme rabbit hole goes deeper than perhaps the vaccine ones. There is alot of shady ***t behind this topic. But knowing "science" and the medical system, can one even be surprised anymore? For your emotional/mental health i would recommend not looking into it, who knows how much is true and it only stresses you out even more so and cause negative effects on your physiologiy.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Oh yes. The lyme rabbit hole goes deeper than perhaps the vaccine ones. There is alot of shady ***t behind this topic. But knowing "science" and the medical system, can one even be surprised anymore? For your emotional/mental health i would recommend not looking into it, who knows how much is true and it only stresses you out even more so and cause negative effects on your physiologiy.
+1
Don't go down this rabbit hole. Lyme is definitely a thing, and the acute symptoms are pretty awful for sure, but having a healthy immune system and using herbal antimicrobials are beneficial. I truly believe your body can take care of it if you're healthy.

OP
I

imei3489

well, you guys were right. i saw my doctor today, and as soon as i uttered the word lyme, her face turned to an almost angry look.
she REFUSED to even listen to me, telling me its just a cold. it was like she had a gun to her head. she told me to come back if i got any facial palsy or issues talking. i begged her but she refused to prescribe any antibiotics. dont know what i could have told her. i even lied and told her i had bullseye rash (i dont). in the end i asked what could possibly warrant anti biotics, to which she replied that i would need to have a clear bullseye rash, and that it would need to wait 2-4 weeks to see if the symptoms persisted. guess i have to go see an expensive private doctor.

Where are you located? Mainstream doctors have no clue about how to treat Lyme!

You'll be fine, I've been bitten multiple times and have tested positive for it more than once. (I think the testing is total BS). I definitely had symptoms as you describe though. Are you sure they were deer ticks? As the other poster described, if they are dog/brown ticks then there's nothing to worry about. If you got a full on rash then you were most likely exposed to Lyme.
im in denmark. did you ever do antibiotics, or did you get better on your own?

yes, it is. Definitely made in a lab.

The book "Bitten" by Kris Newby I believe tells the tale of Lyme origin.
it seems most older people claim that there are many more ticks now than there were in the 60s and before that. i was not aware of this. google provides the most bull**** answers to this question.

Exactly.

I take cat's claw tincture orally...not sure if it would have benefits as a topical.
wait so can cats claw cure lyme, or is it only a preventative measure? would you suggest antibiotics this one time, then cats claw?

i talked to my elderly neighbour today, he told me that he and his wife are pretected from lyme because they eat so much garlic. he seemed convinced that it repelled tics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals