Methylene Blue And Light For Lymes Disease/Parkinson's?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Long story short my mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's a few years ago and I was always surprised and skeptical of the diagnosis. First because there is no objective test for PD and secondly because she had been diagnosed with having chronic Lyme disease in the past and had been treated with Anti-biotics for it twice.

Over the past couple of years she has had many treatments including some very advanced stem cell therapy but none of these have produced any real improvement.

I am still suspicious that she does not in fact have Parkinson's disease and that her symptoms could be down to Lyme's disease that has not been fully eradicated.

She is not on any antibiotics at the moment and hasn't been for many years but she recently acquired a full body red/near infrared light device. I recall in the forum discussion (although I cannot find it) about how the combination of MB and red light kills virus' and fungal infections at certain concentrations and doses of MB. I am curious if the same may be true for bacteria and in particular lyme. If anyone has any thoughts, info or studies as to whether or not this therapy would have an effect on lyme's disease or other chronic bacterial infection please let me know.

Also I would imagine that the combination of MB and red light would also be beneficial if she really does have PD as I have seen multiple studies that both MB and red light have a positive effect on the brain and overall energy metabolism. Although I am unsure if in combination they may have a negative or synergistic effect.

Finally if anyone else has any experiences with regards to Lyme's disease misdiagnosis and treatment protocols please feel free to share.

Many thanks

Birdie

@Soren I just did a search on methylene blue for Parkinson's and got to this page eventually. I did see reports of a study using MB for Parkinson's with promising results. I'm going to use it for my husband who has a few symptoms of Parkinson's. I wonder how your mom did with it.

Years ago I diagnosed my husband with Lyme Ds, but that was before it became popular. We lived in a deer area and spent all day outside. He had the characteristic lesion and symptoms. His doctor, and another we tried, refused to consider Lyme Disease. We treated him with orthomolecular type remedies. I never felt he was cured completely.

So it's interesting to see that your mom had this history too. I have read that various diseases and accidents can lead to PD. And I'd think there could be people who have some symptoms, but may or may not have PD if it is a disease anyway...

Birdie

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Soren I just did a search on methylene blue for Parkinson's and got to this page eventually. I did see reports of a study using MB for Parkinson's with promising results. I'm going to use it for my husband who has a few symptoms of Parkinson's. I wonder how your mom did with it.

Years ago I diagnosed my husband with Lyme Ds, but that was before it became popular. We lived in a deer area and spent all day outside. He had the characteristic lesion and symptoms. His doctor, and another we tried, refused to consider Lyme Disease. We treated him with orthomolecular type remedies. I never felt he was cured completely.

So it's interesting to see that your mom had this history too. I have read that various diseases and accidents can lead to PD. And I'd think there could be people who have some symptoms, but may or may not have PD if it is a disease anyway...

I have not been able to give my mother methylene blue unfortunately. The last time I did she had a bad serotonin reaction from it I had to giver her charcoal and magnesium to calm her down. Nature of PD is it heavily involves serotonin so something to think about with regards to MB. Be careful

Birdie

I have not been able to give my mother methylene blue unfortunately. The last time I did she had a bad serotonin reaction from it I had to giver her charcoal and magnesium to calm her down. Nature of PD is it heavily involves serotonin so something to think about with regards to MB. Be careful
Okay, thank you. I'm going to wait until I know more about dosing and maybe try a very small dose after I now more.

Waynish

Bad tollerance to anything, including MB, would be another clue on shifting her into the right direction, so long as she isn't too old to adapt.

@Waynish Are you referring that a negative reaction is a symptom of "deficiency"?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals