New Tick Bite - Antibiotics?

@Dr.Winston O'Boogie - but, I tried another online Dr - and voilá - at least I got some type of prescription this time, although not what I expected, I got a 10-day course of -
Fenoximethylpenicillin......
What IS that?
Never heard of it.... and especially not as a treatment for tick borne infections...?
Providing you are not allergic to Penicillin type antibiotics I would take it, it appears it is effective as a treatment for early Lyme Disease.
Azithromycin Versus Penicillin V for the Treatment of Early Lyme Borreliosis - PubMed

OP
Moshi

Moshi

Thank you @Dr.Winston O'Boogie for checking... it will arrive (the penicillin) on Sunday evening, I will take the course, never had anything besides the normal side effects with other types of penicillin, hoping it will be fine.... thanks again for your support, hope you’re doing fine now!?

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Dr.Winston O'Boogie
I congratulate you on that! :D
This season will be horrible in regards to ticks, we had no winter (no snow, no freezing temps)
I fear I will get more bites, as a matter of fact, I count on it....:cold:

Two to four weeks of 300mg doxycycline per day, get a prescription, maybe you can say that you want to travel and want it as an emergency chem or such. But insistence for doxycycline prophylaxis is also recommendable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals