Hello Peating, goodbye autoimmune issues and belly fat

mamaherrera

guess I'll just have to try and see if I notice a difference. Casein is from the milk/dairy or from what?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
mamaherrera said:
guess I'll just have to try and see if I notice a difference. Casein is from the milk/dairy or from what?
Yes! It's a milk protein.

OP
dd99

dd99

lazz said:
In order to get calcium in , milk and cheeses are mainly calcium sources but they do contain a lot of phosphorus as well.... he is having milk )calcium) in almost every of his 5 meal and only one of them has read meat ..so even you follow just a milk and cheeses for protein only your phosphorus still gonna show high as hell.,,cant get around it.

Thanks, lazz. I'm aiming for as close to 1:1 as I can get, but like you said it's tough to keep phosphorous down. I'm also supplementing magnesium and trying to keep potassium:sodium around 2:1.

OP
dd99

dd99

Just as an update on my original post, my hay fever symptoms have worsened, especially the rash/eczema on my hands. I don't want to reintroduce kefir (because of the lactic acid), but I think it did prevent my from having hay fever for the past two years. Any ideas?

I've also developed a kind of a chill on my back. It's hard to describe, but it's like the skin is sensitive to being brushed by my shirt. I read online that it could be a symptom of shingles (never had anything like that before!). Birdie commented on the forum (in Peat Eating and Weight Gain, page 7) that gelatin caused those symptoms. Maybe it's the hydrolysed gelatin I have been using?

J

j.

Here's an idea: eat gelatin for a week, then avoid it for a week, and so on, and that'll help you figure out what's going on.

Gelatin powder has endotoxin, and those with intestinal permeability absorb it. Once you absorb, it messes up everything because it slows down the liver.

bodacious

Hey dd99

I notice this thread was started a while back.

I was wondering if you'd mind sharing an update on your progress? Any change in the alopecia or gynaecomastia?

Anne

Hello,

I'm knew in this forum too, reading dd99's post I have discovered that my cherry angiomas have to do with strogens (I had no idea at all of that connection!!!). I have problems with my hair too: thinning and losing too much in my head, but I have hirsutism too. Last (but not least) I'm overweight.

I hope to learn lot of things and find some diet information that can help me with my hair and weight problems (and red dots too!)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom