CFS/ME/Fibro/Lyme

Help with severe cfs/me

• x

• x

Results are only viewable after voting.

berk

There are good areas in various biomes. Trees can act as natural filters, it's true , but I've felt as good in death valley as in dense pine forests. I think the key thing is to experiment with intuition as a guide
a couple days ago i was asking why you dont using a oxygen bottle for clean air.
you said that pure oxygen can be pretty toxic.
Now i am thinking about it, what kind of oxygen are astronauts in space using then?

a couple days ago i was asking why you dont using a oxygen bottle for clean air.
you said that pure oxygen can be pretty toxic.
Now i am thinking about it, what kind of oxygen are astronauts in space using then?
That's also not the only reason I don't use pure oxygen. Another is that I'm not prescribed it. It would be difficult to get medical grade pure air. Even if I had a doctor who would prescribe it with the right ratio of carbon dioxide too.

The more important reason is that I think in good outdoor air there is something healing that is a presence of something, not simply the absence of toxins. So a " clean room" or pure air wouldn't approach the same need even if it would help some

lampofred

That's also not the only reason I don't use pure oxygen. Another is that I'm not prescribed it. It would be difficult to get medical grade pure air. Even if I had a doctor who would prescribe it with the right ratio of carbon dioxide too.

The more important reason is that I think in good outdoor air there is something healing that is a presence of something, not simply the absence of toxins. So a " clean room" or pure air wouldn't approach the same need even if it would help some

Have you ever tried supplementing your diet with 8-12 ounces white sugar like Dr. Peat recommends for diabetes? I think CFS might be similar to diabetes in many aspects, it probably also involves loss of sugar and calcium in the urine.

Have you ever tried supplementing your diet with 8-12 ounces white sugar like Dr. Peat recommends for diabetes? I think CFS might be similar to diabetes in many aspects, it probably also involves loss of sugar and calcium in the urine.
Yes and it did not help, I disagree vehemently that severe me/cfs is some simple caloric intake or even metabolic problem. The vast majority of people with that illness can't be cured by upping calories or thyroid hormone and many of us have tried. The inflammation caused by environmental toxins and infections led to my cervical ligaments disintegrating , which no amount of thyroid or progesterone helped

lampofred

Yes and it did not help, I disagree vehemently that severe me/cfs is some simple caloric intake or even metabolic problem. The vast majority of people with that illness can't be cured by upping calories or thyroid hormone and many of us have tried. The inflammation caused by environmental toxins and infections led to my cervical ligaments disintegrating , which no amount of thyroid or progesterone helped

I have fatigue that has been worsening day by day too and I recently started using white sugar which seems to be mildly helping which is why I suggested it. But based on your post it looks like sugar might not be the smoking gun I have been looking for after all :/

Fatigue is something that is experienced in such a broad range of diseases that I'm unsure it always has a similar cause.

The Hallmark symptom of me/cfs is worsening after exertion that is not recovered from normally (not normal soreness, but that people crash for says after exertion and sometimes get permanently worse). You could look at the IOM criteria for ME/CFS or ccc criteria to see if you fit. General fatigue may have different causes than me/cfs.

But it's true that even for just general fatigue sugar may not be a panacea

berk

@lampofred @debored13
Did you both tried glycine with fructose/appels? (without anything else thats hard to digest like protein and fat)
these two together gives me really a energy and happiness boost for me.
its like i am on drugs on something. its makes me from extremely tired, depressed, non-motivated, want to kill myself to have positief thoughts, very motivated and energized to do stuff, super happy like a child.
i notice that these positief thoughts are to positief, my anxiety is completely gone and want to do stuff that can hurt me but i don't care.
if i takes these 2 apart, i dont have this effect. its super weird.

Last edited:

lampofred

@lampofred @debored13
Did you both tried glycine with fructose/appels? (without anything else thats hard to digest)
This gives me really a energy and happiness boost for me.
its like i am on drugs on something. its makes me from extremely tired, depressed, non-motivated, want to kill myself to extremely positief though, very motivated and energized to do stuff, super happy like a child. if i takes these 2 apart, i dont have this effect. its super weird.

I never tried them together but they both lower lipid peroxidation and thus lower serotonin. Maybe together there is some synergy that makes them much more powerful at lowering FFA than each on its own. I suspect that aspirin might have a similar effect.

berk

. I suspect that aspirin might have a similar effect.
wow, I just wanted to write that i stacked it with aspirin today.
i have no words for it, it was amazing. these two gonna be my best friends. :smokingjoint

milkboi

wow, I just wanted to write that i stacked it with aspirin today.
i have no words for it, it was amazing. these two gonna be my best friends. :smokingjoint

Put some niacinamide and methylene blue on top of that :woot:

berk

Put some niacinamide and methylene blue on top of that :woot:
i do have niacinamide but trying lose some fat now, so that have to wait...
methylene blue? whats that?
i read:
Methylene blue is a dye that is used in microbiology for the colouring of preparations. A property of methylene blue is that a dead cell will be colored but a living one-cell like yeast will break down this substance and not turn blue. Solutions of methylene blue are widely used in analytical chemistry as a redox indicator. When oxidized, it is deep blue in colour.
H302 - Harmful if swallowed :eek:
H315 - Causes skin irritation o_O
H319 - Causes severe eye irritation :(
H335 - May cause respiratory irritation.:stop:

if you don't love me just say it, you dont have to kill me :think: :p:

Last edited:

milkboi

i do have niacinamide but trying lose some fat now, so that have to wait...
methylene blue? whats that?
i read:
Methylene blue is a dye that is used in microbiology for the colouring of preparations. A property of methylene blue is that a dead cell will be colored but a living one-cell like yeast will break down this substance and not turn blue. Solutions of methylene blue are widely used in analytical chemistry as a redox indicator. When oxidized, it is deep blue in colour.
H302 - Harmful if swallowed :eek:
H315 - Causes skin irritation o_O
H319 - Causes severe eye irritation :(
H335 - May cause respiratory irritation.:stop:

if you don't love me just say it, you dont have to kill me :think: :p:

Haha, good one. No, I think recommending MB would be more of an act of love. ;)

Protection against neurodegeneration with low-dose methylene blue and near-infrared light
Low-dose methylene blue (MB) may stop Alzheimer Disease (AD) – To Extract Knowledge from Matter
Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals