Headaches. Please Help

Makrosky

Hi guys,

I have been having headaches for the past 15 days. Every day. At first it was only in the morning but now it's all day long. It's not the kind of migraine pain, it's low level constant aches. Also I find it difficult to concentrate. Like I'm a bit disoriented. I never had these kind of headaches. When I was more hypo/serotonindriven I had headaches but not similar to these.

I haven't changed anything in diet or supps. I am getting plenty of sunlight. In fact I haven't changed anything of what worked before.

I am worried I could have contracted Lyme disease or something like that because I was bitten by a tick on June 13 of this year. ****, that really scares me A LOT. I live in a country where I don't have access to very detailed Lyme tests, only IgG and IgM in blood. I'm gonna ask my GP tomorrow to do those ASAP.

My temp right now is 37ºC (0.2-0.3 more than normal) and pulse is 72 bpm. By the way I ran some blood tests for something else not related to this (work) and TSH came at 0.8 so it's pretty good.

Things I've thought about besides Lyme :
- Sudden intolerance to gluten ? I haven't had problems with it never
- Sudden intolerance to dairy ? We all know it's kind of absurd.
- Endotoxin ? I haven't changed diet and I don't have symptoms like gas or bloated belly or anything
- I was using Pansterone and K on balls for experimentation a few weeks ago but stopped. Could this be some downregulation or something ?
- Strong EMF where I live now (changed flat recently) or something like that ?
- Psychosomathic because of having a really depressive flatmate ?

Please help! I'm starting to get worried :-(

@haidut @TubZy @Giraffe @lisaferraro @Amazoniac @Such_Saturation @DaveFoster

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

describe exactly where they are in your head etc.

does aspirin help?

thanks
Thanks ecstatic!

Haven't tried aspirin. Recommended dose and how many times per day?

I think it's called temples in english? In both sides. Ocasionally in the back of the head where it joins the neck but mostly on the temples.

Thanks ecstatic!

Haven't tried aspirin. Recommended dose and how many times per day?

I think it's called temples in english? In both sides. Ocasionally in the back of the head where it joins the neck but mostly on the temples.

always both temples or mostly one?

3 aspirin is usually a good dose, dissolved in hot water, with baking soda, collagen and niacinamide. Removes all stomach upset. And some K2 MK4 topically.

TubZy

Headaches could come from low dopamine (you also mentioned difficulty concentrating) or even low GABA. Are you stressed out more or increase in endotoxin? How do you feel taking serotonin antagonists or dopamime agonsists? Does the headache go away or get worse with stress?

I doubt its Lyme, do you have joint pain or any other issues? It sounds more like endotoxin, either way a dopamine agonist or serotonin antagonist should help.

mattyb

I find I often would get low-level brain fogginess and dull headaches from anticholinergic drugs (high dose cyproheptadine, amytriptyline, lots of marijuana) and that aspirin and/or coffee seems to really help. I only take about 400mg of aspirin with a cup of coffee and some water, maybe 1-2 times/day when I've got that low-level buzzing headache that never seems to go away - almost always does the trick.

Sometimes ***t like that just happens, I wouldn't read into it too much unless it doesn't go away after trying at least a few easy accessible treatments.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

always both temples or mostly one?

3 aspirin is usually a good dose, dissolved in hot water, with baking soda, collagen and niacinamide. Removes all stomach upset. And some K2 MK4 topically.
Both. It's like my head is inbetween a press at the temples level.

I'll do only the aspirin for a couple of days, I don'tvwant to insert more factors in the equation. Can I take it with food besides the hot water dissolving?
Thanks

sure take aspirin after eating. This way. And the K2 to prevent bleeding or bruising. Wonderful stuff.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Headaches could come from low dopamine (you also mentioned difficulty concentrating) or even low GABA. Are you stressed out more or increase in endotoxin? How do you feel taking serotonin antagonists or dopamime agonsists? Does the headache go away or get worse with stress?

I doubt its Lyme, do you have joint pain or any other issues? It sounds more like endotoxin, either way a dopamine agonist or serotonin antagonist should help.

Hey Tubzy, thanks!

I am a little bit stressed because of a flatmate but nothing compared to other times of stress I had before and I never had headaches. Why would dopamine suddenly go down? Strange. If I take tianeptine (big dose, like 90mg) it helps somehow but a few hours after it comes back. I don't have at hand any other dopamine agonists. Anything I can quickly get OTC just to make a try ? I take plenty of sunlight that should help a lot with dopamine.

Taking pregnenolone also helps a little bit, but... man... pregnenolone helps with everything anyway! ;-)

I don't have any other issues except I'm a bit more tired than usual... But that in my life comes and goes I cannot really nail it to anything. But headaches... never had them before like now. I don't have more or less pain in my joints than normal. I think it's really coincidence than some weeks after the bite I start to develop the headaches... That's what it makes me think it could be LYme.

Why sudden increase in endotoxin if diet hasn't changed?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I find I often would get low-level brain fogginess and dull headaches from anticholinergic drugs (high dose cyproheptadine, amytriptyline, lots of marijuana) and that aspirin and/or coffee seems to really help. I only take about 400mg of aspirin with a cup of coffee and some water, maybe 1-2 times/day when I've got that low-level buzzing headache that never seems to go away - almost always does the trick.

Sometimes ***t like that just happens, I wouldn't read into it too much unless it doesn't go away after trying at least a few easy accessible treatments.

Thanks! You mean you take the aspirin and coffee and then it goes away for a few days ?

I'm having coffee every morning. As usual.

L

lollipop

Hi @Makrosky, in addition to the great responses above, I would agree with high Serotonin. I have found 1500mgs of lysine and Aspirin to be stellar in this sort of situation.

Also, I would do the legs up the wall Pose with weight on forehead like a bag of rice. If still feeling rotten tag me again and I will post a few more yoga poses that I would use.

IMG_1161.JPG

aspirin and coffee are very helpful.

Headache on both sides is often endotoxin, EMF or some similar outside cause.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Hi @Makrosky, in addition to the great responses above, I would agree with high Serotonin. I have found 1500mgs of lysine and Aspirin to be stellar in this sort of situation.

Also, I would do the legs up the wall Pose with weight on forehead like a bag of rice. If still feeling rotten tag me again and I will post a few more yoga poses that I would use.

View attachment 5967
Thanks lisa, I'm gonna try it. I really, really doubt is high serotonin because I don't have any other high serotonin symptoms PLUS I take tianeptine often, specially as soon as I detect my serotonin is going up. So I doubt it's that.

L

lollipop

Thanks lisa, I'm gonna try it. I really, really doubt is high serotonin because I don't have any other high serotonin symptoms PLUS I take tianeptine often, specially as soon as I detect my serotonin is going up. So I doubt it's that.
Makes sense. Still Aspirin works wonders for me with that exact type of pain. Could it be high Estrogen? I never had this type of headaches until I hit periomenopause. That is why I treat as high Estrogen.

GAF

For me, chiro's have ended many many headaches, footaches, hipaches, shoulderaches, backaches, neckaches, nerve entrapments when nothing else worked. Its harmless and fun. Makes me giggle every time I go.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Makes sense. Still Aspirin works wonders for me with that exact type of pain. Could it be high Estrogen? I never had this type of headaches until I hit periomenopause. That is why I treat as high Estrogen.
Gonna try aspirin definitely.

High estrogen... hummm... maybe... Now you mention menopause... one thing that happened to me some weeks ago while experimenting with Pansterone is that at one point I would get red face, like sudden pump of blood. Even more so if I drank any alcoholic beverage. I'm not sure but this sounds like some symptoms women get when menopause comes ? Anyway these symptoms subsided quickly as soon as I stopped using Pansterone. And besides that with temps, pulse and TSH like I have, I should be having GOOD thyroid function and thus preventing estrogenic metabolism.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

For me, chiro's have ended many many headaches, footaches, hipaches, shoulderaches, backaches, neckaches, nerve entrapments when nothing else worked. Its harmless and fun. Makes me giggle every time I go.
Ok thanks man.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals