Copper/Zinc/Vitamin C Experience and Questions

I decided a more sensible counter-balance to the Zinc would be Copper, so I began supplementing around 1mg/day. It made me energized about 12hrs after taking it but, otherwise, little effect. Around this time, I began to experience increased lethargy. At one point, I was eating eggs, and they made me very cold, unmotivated, and depressed (excess acetylcholine, I assume). From reading the wonderful posts on this forum, I decided this meant too much Zinc and too little Copper, so I decided to increase my Copper. I did not notice much effect though. Maybe less joint pain. Maybe a little more energy and warmth, but only sporadically. I just kept going up to maybe 5mg/day Copper.
“High doses of Calcium, Zinc or Magnesium
As noted above with the Iron and Calcium combo above, Calcium will compete for absorption with other minerals. Since Calcium can affect how your body absorbs Iron, it can also affect the absorption of Zinc and Magnesium, too.”

“If you’re taking a Zinc supplement, don’t take it at the same time as Copper, Iron, or Phosphorus supplements.”

https://www.naturemade.com/blogs/health-articles/what-vitamins-shouldn-t-be-taken-together#:~:text=If%20you're%20taking%20a,reduce%20absorption%20of%20each%20other.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals