Zinc and copper intravenous?

Motif

Is this possible?

still trying to get my levels up.
after copper and zinc rich diet (at least two oysters everyday + lots of other stuff and even copper supplemented) my levels went slightly up in 3 months. I’m now not in slight deficiency anymore in zinc copper ceruloplasmin, but very slightly out.

my symptoms improved, but it’s still bad and somehow my levels don’t really go up.

i don’t think after such a zinc and copper high diet levels like this are normal.

do you think I should or could get them up with intravenous zinc and copper?

still think my digestion might be the problem for all this.

marko9437

Not an expert, but sounds like you have an absorption problem.

Also, how were you able to measure zinc? That is, zinc separate from iron?

Also, the level in blood might not be a good measure of level in tissue??

youngsinatra

What was your ceruloplasmin level in the last blood work?
Can you share the whole panel with us?

OP
M

Motif

Not an expert, but sounds like you have an absorption problem.

Also, how were you able to measure zinc? That is, zinc separate from iron?

Also, the level in blood might not be a good measure of level in tissue??
If absorbtion problem i might need it intravenous, right?

at least as long as I can’t find the cause of it, which might be weak stomach acid or bile.

What do you mean? Why wouldn’t they measure zinc separate from iron?

if it’s not a good measure , then what is better?

still I feel that zinc and copper helps my issues , so...

OP
M

Motif

Here the last results:

Edit: if intravenous - is copper and zinc given together or on different days ?

anybody knows how often it’s given? Every few weeks? Months ?

Attachments

• 0CFEDF76-7972-4097-9FDD-DAE330735973.png
    0CFEDF76-7972-4097-9FDD-DAE330735973.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Whichway?

I highly doubt anyone is going to give you IV copper and/or zinc. Unbound from their transport proteins, these metals are highly reactive and can be toxic. There is a reason they get transported around your body by chaperone proteins and are tightly regulated.

I would look at improving your digestion first, and ensuring your are not eating foods or drinking liquids which are binding and preventing there absorption. Tea and phytates in some foods willl bind zinc. Copper can be blocked in absorption by Vitamin C, molybdenum, etc..

OP
M

Motif

I highly doubt anyone is going to give you IV copper and/or zinc. Unbound from their transport proteins, these metals are highly reactive and can be toxic. There is a reason they get transported around your body by chaperone proteins and are tightly regulated.

I would look at improving your digestion first, and ensuring your are not eating foods or drinking liquids which are binding and preventing there absorption. Tea and phytates in some foods willl bind zinc. Copper can be blocked in absorption by Vitamin C, molybdenum, etc..

My doctor already asked if I already tried intravenous.
in a copper group on fb many people said they take it intravenous, so it seems to be pretty common?

i tried lots of stuff over years for digestion and zinc , copper and nothing helped.
problem is some things like taurine is not tolerated and I bet it’s not tolerated cause the low zinc and copper give me histamine symptoms from all kinds of stuff

Lucas

Have you ever tried to donate blood? Your ferritin is high, and perhaps that is the cause of low copper.
How is your thyroid? What is the value of your TSH and body temperature?
I'm just like you, I have high ferritin, low copper and ceruloplasmin and even supplemented with copper for months I have had no change in blood copper and ceruloplasmin values. I have a thyroid problem, and honestly I don't know what comes first, if the thyroid leads to this problem of iron with copper and if it is the other way around.

OP
M

Motif

Have you ever tried to donate blood? Your ferritin is high, and perhaps that is the cause of low copper.
How is your thyroid? What is the value of your TSH and body temperature?
I'm just like you, I have high ferritin, low copper and ceruloplasmin and even supplemented with copper for months I have had no change in blood copper and ceruloplasmin values. I have a thyroid problem, and honestly I don't know what comes first, if the thyroid leads to this problem of iron with copper and if it is the other way around.
Yeah both would be possible.
but my ferritin was much lower the years before and still I had that issues

Do you take thyroid? Would be interesting if it changes from that. How is your digestion ?

Waynish

@Waynish hey! Any idea how to fix low bile?
Increase your appetite. I realize that is a bit circular/tautological. However, becoming more appetized is part of it. Eating smaller portions more often until you've built up your bile. Move more and make sure your intestinal passage time is reasonable. Can try a little NDT, aperitif (some even use Swedish bitters), and if you drink coffee, then have it after some food. Get sun and enough rest. Eat slower. Chew more.

OP
M

Motif

Increase your appetite. I realize that is a bit circular/tautological. However, becoming more appetized is part of it. Eating smaller portions more often until you've built up your bile. Move more and make sure your intestinal passage time is reasonable. Can try a little NDT, aperitif (some even use Swedish bitters), and if you drink coffee, then have it after some food. Get sun and enough rest. Eat slower. Chew more.
Taking bitters helps. But not enough. I don’t drink coffee

PaRa

taurine will helps a lot for bile flow

take 1-5 gram with dinner meal at first

OP
M

Motif

taurine will helps a lot for bile flow

take 1-5 gram with dinner meal at first
Maybe if the copper goes up and I can tolerate more, cause right now I don’t tolerate it

OP
M

Motif

Still no success with raising the levels.
I now again want to try the intravenous route.

i don’t get why you say doctors won’t do that; when there’s clearly some people that are getting it:

fb copper deficiency group for example.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals