Fluid coming out of my scalp one day after first time smoked oysters

Motif

2 possibilities in my opinion.
The first and maybe, but hopefully not, more likely one is that smoked oysters (I ate the whole can btw) is high histamine and that’s why I react like that.

second one- it’s a good sign cause I always was low zinc and copper and this much zinc at once is somehow having a positive effect on my scalp inflammation and that’s why this is happening and it „forces“ the liquid (from inflammation I guess) out.

i don’t know.

To get a better picture of my situation:

histamine intolerance for over a decade.
Probably from copper and zinc deficiency cause it’s always been low in my blood tests.

histamine always caused me seb eczema , hair loss with dermatitis / itchy flaky scalp.

those symptoms improved a lot over the last weeks since I was really trying to get my zinc copper and also other nutrients daily.

I also had fluid coming out of my scalp before , but from massaging heavy it sometimes happened. It’s a sticky clear fluid that slowly leaks out for I’d say an hour when it happens and usually I feel better after this happens. But the crazy thing is that I didn’t really feel much inflammation over the last time since upping zinc , copper etc.
that’s why I wonder so much about this happening now.

i was eating 2 oysters (not smoked) before that everyday for a few weeks and they really helped.
now I ate the whole can of smoked ones like I said and I don’t know how to asses this.

another good indicator would be to watch if my face flares up later today. If it’s a bad reaction it actually has to happen, cause its usually correlated

Last edited:

SOMO

It could be your imagination, in which case it's probably brain fluid.

If anything it could be increased sebum production. The high zinc from oysters could increase production of Testosterone which increases skin sebum (T is not the only steroid that makes the skin/scalp more oily.)

OP
M

Motif

It could be your imagination, in which case it's probably brain fluid.

If anything it could be increased sebum production. The high zinc from oysters could increase production of Testosterone which increases skin sebum (T is not the only steroid that makes the skin/scalp more oily.)
but it’s liquid! And it leaked out for over two hours. My hair in this area is wet. And I had this two or three times before. When I touch it my fingers get wet. That’s not imagination.
my scalp is not more oily today. Just the one area with the leaking out liquid. And the liquid is not oily but sticky.
My scalp sebum improved a lot over the last weeks

Years ago I had this stuff coming out of my chin once.

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

OP
M

Motif

No flare up in my face. Really strange.scalp feels awesome again.

little scab now on the spot where it leaked out.

100 % connected to the smoked oysters. But not sure how.

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

Ordered non smoked oysters again.
will give smoked oysters another try in a few weeks. But I guess it’s really super high histamine.

miraddo

it could definitely be doing something with your zinc stores which are affecting the hair follicle. are you supplementing thyroid? i find that supplementing thyroid with liver and oysters will ensure those nutrients go into the building blocks (thymus, mitochondria, hair).

OP
M

Motif

Right now it’s coming out of my chin. No idea what caused it today. Maybe dried pineapple. Never ate this before.

Old Irenaeus

I was wondering if it's possible to wash the cottonseed oil off of smoked oysters or if they're thoroughly permeated with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals