Lymphatic fluid- why trapped in my scalp?

OP
M

Motif

Did micro needling for a half year ;)
Helped, but only for very short time too.

and yeah. „Trapped“ emotions are real.
i will try to work something out this year that I wanted for 15 years. Let’s see how this has impact on all this.

cjm

i will try to work something out this year that I wanted for 15 years. Let’s see how this has impact on all this.

Nice! Get after it, my man! Go boldly.

rr1

@cjm

Thanks!
I have a vibration plate too .:) I forgot to tell, but strangely it does nothing for it? I used it everyday for 15-20 minutes, but I think I really need this hard bounce that it does anything for my issue.

i really think it’s just super trapped in my scalp and face. I don’t know why. My muscles get super tight on the whole body, and of course my scalp and neck muscles too and this contributes a lot to it
try this exercise. I find it really increases circulation and makes me feel great

OP
M

Motif

try this exercise. I find it really increases circulation and makes me feel great

i do this all the Time. But it’s not enough cause it’s really trapped in my scalp.

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

Could it be that Liver . and / or kidneys are not working good enough to get rid of toxins and that’s why the lymphatic system is overloaded ?

johnwester130

I feel that
Cause it’s non stop itching. When I massage its gone, but come
S back shortly after.

when I didn’t know what’s causing this I had this many years without a pause from the itching and when I started to massage the scalp I really had sticky fluid coming out.

anybody has advice for me?

limonene can allegedly remove the blockages in the lymph system

it can also dissolve liver stones.

your liver may be clogged from your PUFA/stress years and the sludge remained there for years

some peope suggest "liver flushing", but this is impractical and takes 2 days to do.

taurine/limonene/glycine can dissolve the stones. maybe b6 too. things like apple cider vinegar too. things like that.

OP
M

Motif

limonene can allegedly remove the blockages in the lymph system

it can also dissolve liver stones.

your liver may be clogged from your PUFA/stress years and the sludge remained there for years

some peope suggest "liver flushing", but this is impractical and takes 2 days to do.

taurine/limonene/glycine can dissolve the stones. maybe b6 too. things like apple cider vinegar too. things like that.

i thought about ordering tudca for this