How can I find out if oxalates are my problem?

I say yes, high oxalates or oxalate sensitivity can cause mouth pain. When my health was at it worst, 15 years ago, I had oxalate shards, that looked like small glass crystals coming out of my body through the roof of my mouth. I would feel something painful and sharp, and pull on it with my fingernails and out would come these glass shards…..

“Oxalic acid is the most acidic organic acid in body fluids and is used commercially to remove rust from car radiators. Substances like antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is toxic primarily because it is converted to oxalate. Oxalates may also function as chelating agents and may chelate many toxic metals such as mercury and lead. Unlike other chelating agents, oxalates trap heavy metals in the tissues.”

“High oxalate foods can trigger pain and inflammation.

Oxalates may cause or increase inflammation, pain, burning sensations, eye and skin irritation, irritate tissues and mucous membranes, and most importantly contributes to the formation of calcium oxalate kidney stones.”

pondering

I say yes, high oxalates or oxalate sensitivity can cause mouth pain. When my health was at it worst, 15 years ago, I had oxalate shards, that looked like small glass crystals coming out of my body through the roof of my mouth. I would feel something painful and sharp, and pull on it with my fingernails and out would come these glass shards…..

“Oxalic acid is the most acidic organic acid in body fluids and is used commercially to remove rust from car radiators. Substances like antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is toxic primarily because it is converted to oxalate. Oxalates may also function as chelating agents and may chelate many toxic metals such as mercury and lead. Unlike other chelating agents, oxalates trap heavy metals in the tissues.”

“High oxalate foods can trigger pain and inflammation.

Oxalates may cause or increase inflammation, pain, burning sensations, eye and skin irritation, irritate tissues and mucous membranes, and most importantly contributes to the formation of calcium oxalate kidney stones.”

Very helpful link/info! I read about the kidney stones but didn’t know oxalates could affect the mouth to that degree too.

Did you experience crunchy tissues by any chance too? For the last 5 years, I hear crackling with self massage.

Very helpful link/info! I read about the kidney stones but didn’t know oxalates could affect the mouth to that degree too.

Did you experience crunchy tissues by any chance too? For the last 5 years, I hear crackling with self massage.
No I haven’t had that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals