New Here - Information/help Would Be Really Appreciated!

Doludolu

Good day, people!
Im new here, 17 years old. I will ask questions that are related to problems that I'm currently experiencing. Any helpful information will be appreciated!!!

1. What could it be from my symptoms? Digestive problems - Foul smell gas, bloating, constipation if i start to eat less fiber/water/coffee or sometimes it reacts just to some foods and i start to have constipation, white coating on tongue, bad breath, sometimes stomach/intestine pains. Also as the problems with digestion started quite offensive acne appeared and doesn't go away for about 2-3 years. I remember time when situation was even worse with digestion, i used to have loots of gas and bloating even mouth ulcers, but started eating more healthy, dropped out most of allergenic products, started chewing food more, stopped drinking while eating, and applying those "good for digestion" tips . Now I feel better, but as you see from the symptoms up that i'm still experiencing I'm kinda just lessening the symptoms and not treating the root cause.
I suspect maybe parasites, candida overgrowth because of white coating on tongue or maybe SIBO? Of course these things are accompanied by leaky gut. So the situation is poor. What do you think? How should I start to change everything? And what are the best ways not just to lessen the symptoms but to cure the root cause of my disease/problems?

2. Can estrogen somehow be accumulated in the body? And how to get rid of excess estrogen naturally? Even though I'm lean, I feel that I have high estrogen in my body because when I was a kid I had late-puberty and not enough/ not strong enough masculine traits developed, still i have time for it but I feel of having low-testosterone symptoms and it's kinda weird for a 17-year old, also when i was a kid I was exposed to lots of xenoestrogens so it affected my puberty and endocrine system. Because my hips are slightly wider than they should be of a man's and overall it's hard for me to gain muscle mass, If i do leg day for example squats and etc, I can't gain muscle mass to the leg muscles instead my glute muscle gets bigger and I also store more fat (I'm lean but when I started having more sports and bulking diet - got skinny fat) , and what's interesting is that I got fat in the lower part of my body (mainly glutes/hips) instead like a man should store in mid-waist. That's high estrogen in my opinion.. Also have acne for 2-3 years which started as my problems with digestion started or it might also be a sign of high estrogen.?

Giraffe

Anyone? Please!

1. A grated carrot / carrot salad eaten between meals or cooked bamboo shoots are quite safe fibers, cooked mushrooms are also good, activated charcoal...
    Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms
    Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines
    Have you ever tried an antibiotic for your problems? Are there any foods that are safe?

2. Vitamin B1 and B2 are needed to detoxify estrogen, and some fiber in your diet is good, so you don't reabsorb it. Some here use cron-o-meter to get an idea what nutrients they are getting from their diet.