Beware of oxalate dumping (it's not fun)

yerrag

you seem fairly certain that oxalates remove calcium from endothelial lining?
Sally norton shares many studies showing oxalates are actually found inside plaque deposits which would indicate they hadn't removed the plaque.. or died trying?

are you basing your idea of ox removing calcification solely on your experience with the pot or do you have some more convincing evidence that that might be occurring?
What is pot?

I'm rather skeptical of experts, especially famous ones. They usually have formed conclusions that once they stated out in public they don't retract. Not that they are liars, it's that the Zionist legal system ties their hands or they would be sued and left bankrupt.

I am skeptical of her claim. It's her job also to push oxalates as bad, after all that is what put her on the map. Did finding calcium oxalate in plaque give her certainty that oxalate does not remove calcium from plaque? Did she also find other calcium salts in plaque such as calcium apatite? Did the study say how much of the calcium in plaque is calcium oxalate?

I doubt the study is convincing, as usually they aren't. Did the study know the life history of the cadavers they examined? And how many cadavers were cut up?

Oh, but I don't have a study to back me up. So I'm wrong. Is that it? But I'm experimenting on myself all the time, and I do it methodically. It doesn't pass the. billion-dollar evidence-based standards, but it's good enough for me. After all, we're living in the COVID era and unless you live under a rock, you would have realized we're just being fooled by 3/4 of all studies made in recent years.

What experiments have you done on yourself that you can use in healing yourself and use as "anecdotal" proof? Are you sharing it or are are you afraid of being criticized for it?

You believe oxalates are bad. You have a bad experience with it. You avoid it. Problem solved.

But you don't know what is good about it. Is that correct? If I'm wrong, let me know.

Just as you believed then, and maybe even now, that 911 was caused by bad Arabs thst don't "love our freedoms."

I'm sure anyway that you don't believe sugar is bad. Even if people become overweight and obese, right? Because you know it's good. Or rather, because there is something wrong with the body and blaming sugar is plain stupid. Otherwise you won't be in the RPF.

Last edited:

AncestralJoy

What is pot?

I'm rather skeptical of experts, especially famous ones. They usually have formed conclusions that once they stated out in public they don't retract. Not that they are liars, it's that the Zionist legal system ties their hands or they would be sued and left bankrupt.

I am skeptical of her claim. It's her job also to push oxalates as bad, after all that is what put her on the map. Did finding calcium oxalate in plaque give her certainty that oxalate does not remove calcium from plaque? Did she also find other calcium salts in plaque such as calcium apatite? Did the study say how much of the calcium in plaque is calcium oxalate?

I doubt the study is convincing, as usually they aren't. Did the study know the life history of the cadavers they examined? And how many cadavers were cut up?

Oh, but I don't have a study to back me up. So I'm wrong. Is that it? But I'm experimenting on myself all the time, and I do it methodically. It doesn't pass the. billion-dollar evidence-based standards, but it's good enough for me. After all, we're living in the COVID era and unless you live under a rock, you would have realized we're just being fooled by 3/4 of all studies made in recent years.

What experiments have you done on yourself that you can use in healing yourself and use as "anecdotal" proof? Are you sharing it or are are you afraid of being criticized for it?

You believe oxalates are bad. You have a bad experience with it. You avoid it. Problem solved.

But you don't know what is good about it. Is that correct? If I'm wrong, let me know.

Just as you believed then, and maybe even now, that 911 was caused by bad Arabs thst don't "love our freedoms."

I'm sure anyway that you don't believe sugar is bad. Even if people become overweight and obese, right? Because you know it's good. Or rather, because there is something wrong with the body and blaming sugar is plain stupid. Otherwise you won't be in the RPF.
when have I ever said I believed 9/11 was caused by arabs?

you seem to "know an awful lot about me" when all I asked was if theres more to your theory

If your pot getting cleaned by tea is all there is to it thats fine I was just asking because I'm curious about your idea, I haven't heard it before.
you do you, I'll do me, no need to go on a rant about failed modern science

Sounds like you may need a little sugar ?

yerrag

when have I ever said I believed 9/11 was caused by arabs?

you seem to "know an awful lot about me" when all I asked was if theres more to your theory

If your pot getting cleaned by tea is all there is to it thats fine I was just asking because I'm curious about your idea, I haven't heard it before.
you do you, I'll do me, no need to go on a rant about failed modern science

Sounds like you may need a little sugar ?
fine with me.

yerrag

Yeah you're right I think about the article which is pretty elementary. Here's another more scientific explanation:
That's a nice article. I really wish I understood more about methylation, and I wish also that there was much less mystery about what he's saying. It's bordering on quantum science, and it feels like I have to trust the experts on their advanced research which earthlings can't comprehend. I don't think you'll accuse me of going on a rant, but that's all I will say.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Floxing often causes potassium to go high and results in tachycardia. It is very acidic and that's why potassium has to take the place of hydrogen ions in blood, in order to lower the blood's acidity (increasing the pH). I don't know if this can have a long-term effect, but if it does, it can lead to the unavailability of hydrogen ions needed to make ammonium to effect the excretion of acid. So potassium, magnesium, and sodium, can end up being excreted instead. And since phosphate would be needed to pair with them for excretion, calcium will be released by the bones together with phosphate. The free calcium may bind readily with oxalates. Since the urine will not be acidic enough (because acid can't be excreted for lack of hydrogen ions in the blood), the calcium oxalate can easily precipitate and form stones in the kidneys. It's not likely to precipitate in the ecf, as the ecf will still be acidic.

You can test your urine to see if it is able to be acidic. Urine being acidic is not a problem as it indicates the ability to excrete acid. I used to be concerned when the urine gets acidic, but not anymore. But urine being acidic still means there is something going on that requires acid to be excreted. It could be poor sugar metabolism, producing lactate or keto acids, or intake of medication that is acidic, or immune activities such as phagocytosis which uses acid to kill bacteria.
Thank you for your input. I was floxed in 1999 after 50 days on levaquin after a body fluid exposure at work. It ended up essentially destroying my life even though I lived. I suffered with CFS/ME for 13 years and developed painful IC, chronic yeast infections and painful vulvodynia. My first real relief was with a Peat dairy and fruit based style of eating which dramatically lowered my oxalate intake compared my previous diet.
I’m not trying to push this on anyone else but know it’s what I need to do to live my best life. I’m now able to work full time again after 20 years of struggling and doing better at age 52 than I was at age 30. It was a long and winding road to be certain but I’m happy to make the comprise of eating low oxalate in order to live and function well after decades of suffering.

yerrag

Thank you for your input. I was floxed in 1999 after 50 days on levaquin after a body fluid exposure at work. It ended up essentially destroying my life even though I lived. I suffered with CFS/ME for 13 years and developed painful IC, chronic yeast infections and painful vulvodynia. My first real relief was with a Peat dairy and fruit based style of eating which dramatically lowered my oxalate intake compared my previous diet.
I’m not trying to push this on anyone else but know it’s what I need to do to live my best life. I’m now able to work full time again after 20 years of struggling and doing better at age 52 than I was at age 30. It was a long and winding road to be certain but I’m happy to make the comprise of eating low oxalate in order to live and function well after decades of suffering.
I'm glad you're able to get a good measure of your life back prior to the toxic exposure to Levaquin. Sorry it had to take so long to find out how to make up for what's taken from you. Many people never get to find out at all. And for that we can be thankful to be in such a position. And it makes us want to share what we learn from it.

Thanks for understanding that my defense of oxalates isn't out of wanting to be a self-appointed devil's advocate for it that borders on trolling. For giving a defense of it lengthily I am made to look bad by another poster who calls it a rant. I am now having to ignore her.

I am actually in the midst of taking a lot of oxalates now, in a pleasant form - dark chocolates - to improve my cardio health. I would share where I got my idea were it not for the tendency of people to focus too much on what they accept as science as defined by its high priests. I hope I can find as much success as you even though my savior is the same substance as your villain. But this would not be a surprise as we understand context to be key, in the tradition of Peat.

Ell

Since I've read about oxalates for the first time on this forum, I thought a few people might find this interesting.

A few weeks ago I read about oxalates and the low oxalate diet. I ate some foods high in oxalates (a lot of dark chocolate, occasionally sweet potatoes, certain dried fruits,...) and had some symptoms of oxalate toxicity. So I thought I might give it a try. Basically every site that talks about low oxalate diets (including the people on this forum) talked about how it is important to reduce oxalates slowly and gradually from your diet, as it could otherwise lead to a process called oxalate dumping with some weird side effects.

I ignored these warnings and reduced oxalates almost completely from one day to another. I ate a lot of dark chocolate before and stopped eating it all at once and basically only ate foods with no or a pretty low oxalate content. Some days later I had some constipation and skin rashes, both of which are described as common in oxalate dumping. But it wasn't that wild and I didn't see it as a warning.

Today I had a pretty horrible day. The constipation was so bad, I thought I was almost dying. It felt like I had a big rock in my stomach, but when I went to the toilet nothing came out. I took more than 1000mg magnesium, but that didn't help either. Fortunately I'm visiting my parents over the weekend and my mother had some sort of laxative in the house (something similar to an enema). That gave me some relief, but it is still not "all out".

I've never had constipation before in my life and the oxalates were the only thing I've changed in my diet. So I think it's safe to say that this is due to oxalate dumping (and because many people warned about that exact same thing).

So if you want to cut out oxalates from your diet, follow the instructions and do it slowly and gradually. Don't think you're smarter than people who really studied those topics. It's no fun, it's horrible.
What we find is about a third of intestinal stasis are remedied by admin of natural pufa's, orally. Simply eating about 25 ml of [un-toasted] sesame oil works about 1/3 of the time. It has to be un-toasted. We also find intestinal stasis in about 85+% cases of hypothyroidism. It is known to some that it is all but impossible to remedy hypo-T without first resolving the constipation. Over 90% of hypo-T ppl have this intestinal stasis. So it is good to give the gut utmost attention. When the unheated sesame oil fails, then we resort to colonic lavage ! Slightly hypertonic in NaCl 1% and preferbly heated to 108 deg. F to minimize spasm. During the process the ileo-cecal valve area can be gently palpated, it is an area where a lot of gunk likes to hang up.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm glad you're able to get a good measure of your life back prior to the toxic exposure to Levaquin. Sorry it had to take so long to find out how to make up for what's taken from you. Many people never get to find out at all. And for that we can be thankful to be in such a position. And it makes us want to share what we learn from it.

Thanks for understanding that my defense of oxalates isn't out of wanting to be a self-appointed devil's advocate for it that borders on trolling. For giving a defense of it lengthily I am made to look bad by another poster who calls it a rant. I am now having to ignore her.

I am actually in the midst of taking a lot of oxalates now, in a pleasant form - dark chocolates - to improve my cardio health. I would share where I got my idea were it not for the tendency of people to focus too much on what they accept as science as defined by its high priests. I hope I can find as much success as you even though my savior is the same substance as your villain. But this would not be a surprise as we understand context to be key, in the tradition of Peat.
Thank you. We are all on our own unique journey for sure but it’s good to have a place to interact with people dedicated to solving their own issues even when our paths may be somewhat different.