How Do I Get All The Benefits Of Alcohol Without Alcohol ?

GorillaHead

My entire life I’ve always seen alcohol as a bad thing. My experience with it as a youth has been also bad because I did not know to consume it in moderation. Fast forward today at the age of 28. I consume alcohol perhaps once a month with the summers being 2 to 3 times a month.

what I’ve noticed as a male is alcohol induces everything about what I want in being a male. 2 to 3 shots total over a course of 3 hours and for a period of 6 to 7 hours. My extremities are extremely warm.

My flakey scalp halts even my shedding absolutely slows down. My posture Improves. My strength doubles and my confidence is up. Even my motivation increase and my procrastination dies down.

It’s not until after the effect subside do I experience the negatives.

now I know alcohol is a vasodilator and I know it increases allopregnalone (hence the confidence and relation).

But why am I not warm like this all the time. What do I need to do to induce the same manifestations moderate alcohol consumption does for me.

I know I can’t keep using alcohol as the effects eventually flip

Are we sure thyroid can do what alcohol does ? Or increase consumption of food?

I’ve been given the. Run around about eating more often but ok days I eat a lot I have never experienced what I feel from alcohol. I am not looking for the euphoria.

But it’s clear something is wrong. My thyroid hormones are not bad. I have less body fat than the average person globally and I try to avoid Pufa.

Who has honestly solved this. I am honestly desperate to solve this at this point

TheSir

Do you also experience the highest benefits after the comedown? Once I've sobered up from the initial intoxication, I will have a several hour window during which my thinking is very clear, body warm and motivation at its peak. My tongue will have zero coating too. Would be amazing to be in that state all the time.

tankasnowgod

One of the potential benefits of alcohol is to kill off pathogens, like bacteria. If you eat some questionable food, for example, alcohol might be able to kill the food bourne pathogens before they give you food poisoning. It might be doing the same thing to bacteria in the gut, if you have SIBO or overgrowth or something. So antibiotics. flowers of sulphur, activated charcoal and/or carrots/mushrooms might have a similar affect (though likely less acute).

One of the problems with alcohol is that chronic excess will destroy the gut barrier, so things like gelatin and glycine might also be beneficial (either on their own, or with alcohol, to help offset potential damage). If you take regular glycine/geltain, and then enjoy alcohol 2-3 times a month, it would probably be a net positive on your health.

I think Haidut talked about this in the most recent podcast with Danny Roddy.

haidut

Forum Supporter
My entire life I’ve always seen alcohol as a bad thing. My experience with it as a youth has been also bad because I did not know to consume it in moderation. Fast forward today at the age of 28. I consume alcohol perhaps once a month with the summers being 2 to 3 times a month.

what I’ve noticed as a male is alcohol induces everything about what I want in being a male. 2 to 3 shots total over a course of 3 hours and for a period of 6 to 7 hours. My extremities are extremely warm.

My flakey scalp halts even my shedding absolutely slows down. My posture Improves. My strength doubles and my confidence is up. Even my motivation increase and my procrastination dies down.

It’s not until after the effect subside do I experience the negatives.

now I know alcohol is a vasodilator and I know it increases allopregnalone (hence the confidence and relation).

But why am I not warm like this all the time. What do I need to do to induce the same manifestations moderate alcohol consumption does for me.

I know I can’t keep using alcohol as the effects eventually flip

Are we sure thyroid can do what alcohol does ? Or increase consumption of food?

I’ve been given the. Run around about eating more often but ok days I eat a lot I have never experienced what I feel from alcohol. I am not looking for the euphoria.

But it’s clear something is wrong. My thyroid hormones are not bad. I have less body fat than the average person globally and I try to avoid Pufa.

Who has honestly solved this. I am honestly desperate to solve this at this point

Progesterone can replicate the positive (NMDA antagonism, GABA agonism) effects of alcohol, without the negatives (5-HT3 agonism, TLR4 agonism, estrogenic in higher doses). If you take a hefty oral dosage of progesterone the feeling is almost indistinguishable from being drunk with alcohol. There was research in the 1960s to create a chemical that replicate exactly alcohol's effects and those efforts were successful - the chemical is called DS1. Pharma companies decided to not release it due to heavy lobbying from the alcohol industry and concerns about "moral hazard" - i.e. people will abuse it as they will be told it is harmless. Subsequent studies demonstrated that progesterone in animals cannot distinguish between the effects of DS1 and progesterone, so now people can just gulp a few drops of progesterone if they want the "booze" effect :):
Oh, and progesterone actually improves thyroid function instead of simply masking the symptoms of low metabolism (as Broda Barnes noticed).

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Progesterone can replicate the positive (NMDA antagonism, GABA agonism) effects of alcohol, without the negatives (5-HT3 agonism, TLR4 agonism, estrogenic in higher doses). If you take a hefty oral dosage of progesterone the feeling is almost indistinguishable from being drunk with alcohol. There was research in the 1960s to create a chemical that replicate exactly alcohol's effects and those efforts were successful - the chemical is called DS1. Pharma companies decided to not release it due to heavy lobbying from the alcohol industry and concerns about "moral hazard" - i.e. people will abuse it as they will be told it is harmless. Subsequent studies demonstrated that progesterone in animals cannot distinguish between the effects of DS1 and progesterone, so now people can just gulp a few drops of progesterone if they want the "booze" effect :):
Oh, and progesterone actually improves thyroid function instead of simply masking the symptoms of low metabolism (as Broda Barnes noticed).

thanks for your response @haidut

so your saying progesterone should also offer peripheral vasodilation effect as well.

will exogenous use offer benefits that last after cycled use? Do i have to worry about it suppressing my own production of steroids?

thanks!

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals