How Do I Know If I Have Low Or Excess Acetylcholine On My Body/brain?

Astolfo

Serious cognitive and memory impairment
Visual perception problem
Zero libido/erection
Lack of muscle control ability (jittering, tremor, myoclonus etc.)
Emotional numbness
Bloating/gut issues (especially happens at stressfull times)
Orthostatic hypotension

Tried 2 mg donepezil a few days ago. I got some chills in my body but I didn’t see such an improvement. Some of the things got worse a bit, like muscle tremors.

Not sure if it’s high acetylcholine/low dopamine or low acetylcholine/low dopamine. I need some help to figure that out. Do I need more cholinergic acitivity?

thomas00

Is there a reason why you are focusing on acetylcholine in particular? Those symptoms can probably be caused by many things. What are you temps and pulse rate?

OP
A

Astolfo

Is there a reason why you are focusing on acetylcholine in particular? Those symptoms can probably be caused by many things. What are you temps and pulse rate?

There is not any particular reason. Let me know if you have any idea why I have those problems. Also why they are getting more and more severe by time. It’s been 1 year since.

My heartrate got increased after the pssd.
My temps are little bit high I guess.

thomas00

There is not any particular reason. Let me know if you have any idea why I have those problems. Also why they are getting more and more severe by time. It’s been 1 year since.

My heartrate got increased after the pssd.

Without knowing more of your history and your health situation it will be a bit difficult for people to offer you suggestions. Maybe you could provide a bit more info regarding your circumstances?

My temps are little bit high I guess.

Are we talking fever?

Koveras

Serious cognitive and memory impairment
Visual perception problem
Zero libido/erection
Lack of muscle control ability (jittering, tremor, myoclonus etc.)
Emotional numbness
Bloating/gut issues (especially happens at stressfull times)
Orthostatic hypotension

Tried 2 mg donepezil a few days ago. I got some chills in my body but I didn’t see such an improvement. Some of the things got worse a bit, like muscle tremors.

Not sure if it’s high acetylcholine/low dopamine or low acetylcholine/low dopamine. I need some help to figure that out. Do I need more cholinergic acitivity?

There could be many things involved but you may have a relative B1/thiamin deficiency and it's one of the options to try with the widest safety margins. It's involved in acetylcholine production and its requirements are greatly increased by stress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals