Help me with my diet pls

Motif

I just threw some stuff into Cronometer which I will try now for some time.
What would you add or change?

my problems : histamine intolerance. No OJ or cocoa cause they are my worst enemies.

i can’t eat a lot. Never was able to. My body tells me to stop quick and no chance to force it.

I’m not sure if kiwis or even oysters are tolerated. Have to find out.

zinc , copper and selenium balance needs to be on point for me I’d say. Not enough of those and I get extreme bad issues.

I have to add some supplements probably . Some magnesium and maybe brewers or nutritional yeast and sugar. D/k2. E.

Attachments

• 8B58D12E-53A4-4F6F-9347-9432146C0439.png
    8B58D12E-53A4-4F6F-9347-9432146C0439.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 41
  • E0E3D18D-4C2A-46EE-8EC6-5D4478F8B3FE.png
    E0E3D18D-4C2A-46EE-8EC6-5D4478F8B3FE.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 8B2BB1E3-7502-46B2-9994-FDFF778C0B4B.png
    8B2BB1E3-7502-46B2-9994-FDFF778C0B4B.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 32
  • FF2A4398-2B8C-44F5-A7A1-F043E5647B21.png
    FF2A4398-2B8C-44F5-A7A1-F043E5647B21.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 6B9233AE-851F-459B-A768-7D5135FF86E8.png
    6B9233AE-851F-459B-A768-7D5135FF86E8.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Jessie

Is starch a no go for you? If you can handle starch, I'd recommend a "elimination" protocol where you start with only boiled potatoes and salt for a week.

Add one extra item each week and see how you do. I suggest adding items strategically based on micronutrient composition. For example, add eggs first, so you get extra protein and also use the shells for the calcium. The next week add beef liver, or oysters. The week after that add dairy or fruit juice, etc. Whenever you react poorly just subtract whatever food stuff you recently added.

Ray has said coconut oil possesses anti-histamine qualities, you could try that. Lidocaine seems to be very beneficial for histamine problems too. I would suggest adding supplements just like adding new foods though. Add one each week, and see how you react to it.

OP
M

Motif

Problem number 1: I hate potatoes :)
I never liked them.

i did such an elimination diet many years ago and there was pretty much nothing I could tolerate besides white rice and China cabbage.
I think dieting before this made my intolerances even much worse than they are now cause I didn’t get many nutrients.

probably it would really make sense to do something like this again, but I’m scared to not give my body nutrients again. Zinc and copper make such a huge difference for example. It’s crazy.

Oh and starch is not a nogo!

Last edited:

Jessie

I just used potatoes as an example, it could literally be anything you tolerate really well. Potatoes are packed with b vitamins and minerals, so they would have advantage over less nutritionally dense starches.

What about beef and rice? I remember somewhere on a different thread, somebody asked Peat about an elimination diet and he recommended beef and rice to them. That could work, both foods are typically digested well, and the beef will provide important nutrients like zinc and selenium. Cuts like oxtail could be even better because you can use the gelatinous stock to cook the rice in...yum!

I wouldn't recommend going too long before you add a source of calcium though.

Nemo

my problems : histamine intolerance. No OJ or cocoa cause they are my worst enemies.

Have you tried going after the histamines by going after estrogen?

Birdie

Looks like you'll need to supplement some thiamine and niacin (should be niacinamide). Ray says kiwis can be a problem. I see you have beef and oysters and zucchini on the list. Maybe a little well cooked spinach once in a while.

OP
M

Motif

Looks like you'll need to supplement some thiamine and niacin (should be niacinamide). Ray says kiwis can be a problem. I see you have beef and oysters and zucchini on the list. Maybe a little well cooked spinach once in a while.
Cause it’s a bit low with this diet you mean ?
i started thiamine yesterday.

i will rotate the veggies and meat a bit.

fruits is a tough topic. I wish I would tolerate oranges or tangerines.

edit: @Nemo

how would I do this?
i was zinc and copper deficient for years. Bet I’m still copper deficient. This might be my biggest problem.

Does anybody know if maple syrup is normally tolerated well? I’m scared that this will worsen my symptoms like cacao does.

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

Have you tried going after the histamines by going after estrogen?

This might work. No problem with rice.

you think the copper is enough in this diet?

Last edited:

Birdie

Cause it’s a bit low with this diet you mean ?
i started thiamine yesterday.

i will rotate the veggies and meat a bit.

fruits is a tough topic. I wish I would tolerate oranges or tangerines.

edit: @Nemo

how would I do this?
i was zinc and copper deficient for years. Bet I’m still copper deficient. This might be my biggest problem.

Does anybody know if maple syrup is normally tolerated well? I’m scared that this will worsen my symptoms like cacao does.
Hard to know about the maple syrup. I'm fine with it but that's just me. Yes, it looks like thiamine is important to take and that coffee and oj can lower/block it, hence the advice not to take it with those two. I didn't know you started it but good.

I'm temporarily off oranges and tangerines (high arginine) and using apple juice.I'm having to cut back on arginine since I react to it.

Ray favors the fruit veggies like the zucchini you are using. But every so often, I see him say to have some well cooked spinach, or the spinach cooking water. And once in a while broccoli for their nutrients.

Won't you get enough copper from those oysters.. I have to take a supplement every week or two as we aren't doing oysters and shrimp. well shellfish..

OP
M

Motif

Hard to know about the maple syrup. I'm fine with it but that's just me. Yes, it looks like thiamine is important to take and that coffee and oj can lower/block it, hence the advice not to take it with those two. I didn't know you started it but good.

I'm temporarily off oranges and tangerines (high arginine) and using apple juice.I'm having to cut back on arginine since I react to it.

Ray favors the fruit veggies like the zucchini you are using. But every so often, I see him say to have some well cooked spinach, or the spinach cooking water. And once in a while broccoli for their nutrients.

Won't you get enough copper from those oysters.. I have to take a supplement every week or two as we aren't doing oysters and shrimp. well shellfish..

i just started to eat 2-3 oysters daily since yesterday.
I don’t know if that’s enough copper.
Let’s see how I’m doing with this

johnwester130

I just threw some stuff into Cronometer which I will try now for some time.
What would you add or change?

i can’t eat a lot. Never was able to. My body tells me to stop quick and no chance to force it.

I’m not sure if kiwis or even oysters are tolerated. Have to find out.

zinc , copper and selenium balance needs to be on point for me I’d say. Not enough of those and I get extreme bad issues.

I have to add some supplements probably . Some magnesium and maybe brewers or nutritional yeast and sugar. D/k2. E.

Ray Pat says masa harina is a safe starch because it is nixtamalised

Bob's red mill make a good one

Basic diet would be

dairy products/ milk cheese greek yoghurt etc
eggs
shellfish
gelatinous meat like oxtail

fruit products, juice, marmalade etc, also boiled fruit
potatoes/white rice/ masa harina for starch
carrots
mushrooms

coffee/chocolate/ sugar/ salt/ hydrogenated coconut oil as basic food ingredients,

OP
M

Motif

Ray Pat says masa harina is a safe starch because it is nixtamalised

Bob's red mill make a good one

Basic diet would be

dairy products/ milk cheese greek yoghurt etc
eggs
shellfish
gelatinous meat like oxtail

fruit products, juice, marmalade etc, also boiled fruit
potatoes/white rice/ masa harina for starch
carrots
mushrooms

coffee/chocolate/ sugar/ salt/ hydrogenated coconut oil as basic food ingredients,
Just seeing this, thx!

I still struggle cause I just can’t eat much and my digestion sucks

johnwester130

Just seeing this, thx!

I still struggle cause I just can’t eat much and my digestion sucks

what about lifestyle

maybe if you are gravely ill consider moving to a new country, by the beach.

diet will only fix so much

the cities are like warzones these days, it affects health a lot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals