Lab Results And Confused Help Pls

Rickyman

Hey there fellow forum members,

I m fairly new to the forum I will share a little about myself.

I was introduced to peat via East west healing. ( josh and Jeannie )
Via the cook book intro.

I first became ill back in 2008 ish I was turning 18.
Started with weird zaps feeling through out my body and head early in the AM
and would go by the afternoon.

Tons of anxiety and plenty of random panic attacks that soon lead to driving anxiety
landing me in the ER over and over.

It was written off as PTSD and Anxiety. I took pills for it for a while

I think it was Citalopram and Celexaprom or something like that I don't recall.
Several symptoms arose, lots of weight loss.
odd back pains, GI issues.

After 3 yrs of hell I got better I do not know how since I had no
knowledge of what I know now about Peats philosophy and research.

I did not eat a certain way but I did not eat out nor soda those 3 yrs.
I am of Mexican culture so foods that fit that bill is what I ate.

After feeling better it was back to the work force and moved out.
felt better for about a yr but never felt healed.

Then it came tumbling down again. Now even more symptoms

- Huge fatigue

- blood sugar issues ( I get cold hands and feet if I do not eat on a
regular basis, it is the most horrible feeling, like a passing out sorta feeling IDK)

- starches trigger it as well ( breads, fruit juice, soda, 3oz + pots and sweet pots as well)

- Extreme heat intolerance and Cold intolerance ( even at 76 + degrees Fh I feel like am melting and can't function) ( at 70 - Degree Fh I feel freezing It's like my body is not producing enough heat even at such normal weather )

- When in contact with the sun my skin feel like it is burning even at short exposure

- Gallbladder Issue symptoms ( mid - upper back discomfort upper right quadrant pain that seems to be brought up if eating a big fatty meal) No stones found via Cats scan and ultra sound

- Horrible GI upset ( I get full super quick and I can't handle grains )

- Horrible cognition

- been suicidal I been ill for over 8 yrs

I pasted my results here in search for answers because East west healing doesn't use supplements
and I am all out of ideas and money.

I went from confident kid to homebound and sick.
I have been told my thyroid is fine. Who or what type of physician is suggested for chronic illness?

I have began supplementing
Vitamin D3 + k2 ( thorne research they say it was not designed for external use but Pear says it can harm liver if taken orally) So I still apply it topically since it is fat soluble and it has MCT Oil

General vitamin supp liquid either by Mary ruths organics or Vital earth

Stopped Now foods B complex I found out my b12 is higher than the ranges
began Energin recently only 10 drops through out the day.

Take cholacol every now and then ( oxbile)
BETA TCP

Aspirin no coating @325 MG ea
Will begin Zinc

FOOD**

I eat about 6+ times a day I have too. Even wake up during the night starving and cold. I keep a snack near me over night.

Food include,

Dover ( white fish)
Beef ( no ground beef)
chicken ( thighs and breast)
Some potato and sweet pots
boiled well Brusell sprouts
Boiled well green beans
Mozzarella cheese with corn tortilla by Milagros ( no additives )
Eggs occasionally
papaya ( seems to be the only fruit I can tolerate) sometimes pineapple
I have not used vegetable oils since late 2014
coconut oil occasionally and used for cooking.
liver about once a week or longer than a week
Portabella mushrooms
raw carrots ( began eating it more often recently this yr)
Bamboo shoots ( cooked)

2017-05-24_0959.png
2017-05-24_1019.png
2017-05-24_1021.png
2017-05-24_1022.png
2017-05-24_1023.png

Elize

Ricky Hello

I looked over your tests and drawing from my experience since we have lows and highs in about the same pattern. I do notice though that you have a high reading for your prostate. Are you being treated for that? Your sensitivity to the sun and especially if you find your eyes to be light sensitive indicates an adrenal issue hence also your high creatinine levels, depression and suicidal thoughts are all thyroid related. I would go gluten, dairy, soy and sugar free bar for 2 fruits a day unless it has no impact on you. Your D levels are low but aspirin lowers vitamin D and since I dropped the aspirin use I notice my D levels are improving.

Supplements I found bad to use since they lower your cortisol a lot is the following
Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamins A, E, B you need to be careful of as some like me can not tolerate anything with Folic Acid and have to use methylated forms of B with Folate instead. All the adaptogens will lower your cortisol even further, Your potassium is very low normal and should be higher normal. I notice your thyroid is dropping in value and both T4 and T3 are getting low. Your reverse T3 is not too bad it is normal high but beware of Vitamin D3 it can push too much calcium into your blood rather than into the bones. Your testosterone also is low like mine too and until your thyroid is better it will remain low. Asprin use lowers cortisol, testosterone, Vitamin K and Vitamin D

I currently just use my T4 Levoxyl and T3 I have but find my body does not tolerate it well. I tried Haiduts T3 and a host of others and it leaves me even more shaky and increases my reverse T3 since my liver is a bit taxed due to the fact that my gallbladder was removed.

This is what I would do if I was you - start slowly and gradually build as you regain strength. I would just intoduce a T4 Thyroid meds, Potassium and Vitamin B1. This is what I did and it slowly has helped a lot.

I would do no more than these few things as using tooo many meds can damage you more. I use liquid forms as I can increase or decrease drop by drop.
You should notice a difference within a week.
I would try some T4 at first and see after a week how you feel and once stronger then I would take a drop of the product you have of Haidut as I notice your T4 and T3 are dropping. I found T3 to increase my creatinine levels since my body was not strong enough to handle it all, the only way you will know
Both Potassium and vitamin B1 helps to build cortisol and retain it
Use potassium liquid drops - I take 10 drops a day not 40 like they say on the bottle
Vitamin B1 liquid drops - I take one drop in the morning after breakfast
BEFORE USING ANY MEDICATION - google to see if it lowers cortisol or not. Many herbs do the same as well. Iodine also lowers cortisol a lot.
Personally I think Stop The Thyroid Madness Stop the Thyroid Madness™ - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment may be a better forum for you. There is a forum and they are really very helpful. Personally find that the Peat diet made me far worse. It has taken me 7 months to try and clear from it and slowly am getting better - I still have the overall body shakes that I am dealing with and having to nap once a day. But no longer do I find myself sleeping around the clock. I eat carbs but Basmati rice and sweet pots as I tolerate them. I only use Ghee and Olive Oil no other oils as coconut is an avoid in my blood group. I still read the Peat site as I still learn some things but the diet just is not for me.

If I may ask - Where in the US are you - do you live with your parents?

I hope any of the above will be of help

Stop the Thyroid Madness is great - they do push using T3 a lot but I just keep doing my T4 and often try the T3 - I now can tolerate a minute amount every third day and this way will build up till I can take it daily.

Best wishes to you

Stop the Thyroid Madness™ - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment
Stop the Thyroid Madness™ - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment
Thyroid mistreatment using T4 medicine and hypothyroidism misdiagnosis are too common. Find out the truth about this ongoing scandal.
Recommended Labwork
OTHER LABWORK: Lyme testing is recommended if you just ...
How Adrenals Can Wreak Havoc
….your stress-busting adrenals may have been working hard to ...
Things Patients Have Learned
Things Patients Have Learned. “First they ignore you, then they ...
TSH - Why It's Useless
TSH – Why It's Useless. STTM TSH. (Important note: STTM is an ...
Natural Thyroid 101
What are the brands of desiccated natural thyroid? Is one better ...
Optimal Lab Values
Search for: Home » Optimal Lab Values–how to interpret your ...

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-17_11-55-35.png
    upload_2017-7-17_11-55-35.png
    210 bytes · Views: 6

artlange

I did not eat a certain way but I did not eat out nor soda those 3 yrs.
I am of Mexican culture so foods that fit that bill is what I ate.
for me stopping the known problem foods was a good start. no PUFA at all, no raw veges (kale, and other brassicas, for example) since they are thyroid suppressive, no grains (wheat, corn, soy, etc.), because of almost certain glyphosate contamination.

my TSH was 2.96 and my dr said that was ok, even though my hands were cold all of the time. i supplemented with NDT after stopping all PUFA, and now my hands are warm. dr knows a limited amount which was not helpful for me

do eat daily a grated raw carrot salad which cleans up the gut.
blood testing my help to indicate where the problem lies, however cleaning up the diet is essential. testing is not a cure, only an indicator that some of the food you eat is bad for you. you will still have to stop harmful foods.

Wagner83

Not an expert nor a doc but rT3 looks high, someone mentioned foods high in selenium helped him cure his high rT3. PSA was high , vit D low (sun helps), estradiol near the top of the range (white button mushrooms extract helps).

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

Thanks everyone for the input, yes Elize I am in the US Texas

I will take a look at that forum, and the suggestions made here

@artlange yes mine a fere super cold when I have not eaten, of course Dr says I'm fine ....on paper.

@Elize I did another test for the PGA and it came back more normal range the first one I did was blood shot I could only fill in half of th email so not sure if that played a role.

@Wagner thnx I will look into those mushrooms

Sry for any autocorrext issues