Oysters, copper, graying and allergies

Motif

yeah man! like they make my brain fcking itch!!! like BURNING scalp like crazy
Hey man!

Regrowth or not? What do you think ?
First picture months ago. Second a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 1963E914-9B52-46C6-B970-91D6D37B63D5.png
    1963E914-9B52-46C6-B970-91D6D37B63D5.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 92
  • D4826285-1122-4A0E-BE6D-1DB6CDEF83EC.png
    D4826285-1122-4A0E-BE6D-1DB6CDEF83EC.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 91
OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Hey man!

Regrowth or not? What do you think ?
First picture months ago. Second a few weeks ago.
absolutely, the length and thickness have improved, keep at it and give it time. ive recently stopped the frequent liver and im going to try a zinc supplement for a little bit, i think i overdid the copper and i wasnt able to sleep much, took my first 30mg zinc yesturday and slept like a baby :D your hairs definitely getting thicker tho, im glad to see

Motif

absolutely, the length and thickness have improved, keep at it and give it time. ive recently stopped the frequent liver and im going to try a zinc supplement for a little bit, i think i overdid the copper and i wasnt able to sleep much, took my first 30mg zinc yesturday and slept like a baby :D your hairs definitely getting thicker tho, im glad to see

I hope you’re right. Let’s see in a few months.

How is your hair doing?

You don’t do blood tests to check your zinc / copper balance ?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I hope you’re right. Let’s see in a few months.

How is your hair doing?

You don’t do blood tests to check your zinc / copper balance ?
a blood test would probably be smart, but i havent gotten to it, and was showing low zinc symptoms after eating loads of copper. i should though, youre right. hairs doing great to be honest, but my girlfriends hair started shedding a lot and we eat basically the same diet so we assume that we both need more zinc

Motif

a blood test would probably be smart, but i havent gotten to it, and was showing low zinc symptoms after eating loads of copper. i should though, youre right. hairs doing great to be honest, but my girlfriends hair started shedding a lot and we eat basically the same diet so we assume that we both need more zinc
Didn’t you eat a lot of oysters too?

Would be interesting how your zinc and copper blood levels look like. My copper is still low. Zinc not sure. Serum deficient and blood good. Nobody can tell me what this means

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Didn’t you eat a lot of oysters too?

Would be interesting how your zinc and copper blood levels look like. My copper is still low. Zinc not sure. Serum deficient and blood good. Nobody can tell me what this means
@redsun gives pretty good advice in my experience when it comes to balancing minerals

Motif

How much zinc and copper did you get regularly ?

davvid_1

@Motif have you found anything that raises your ceruloplasmin? mine is low but copper and zinc was normal. ive had chronic hair shedding for 3+ years and have tried every diet/supplement under the peat sun. now just sticking to basics and keeping calcium high. strangely when i neglected my diet (no oysters etc) and sunshine, but took T3 my shedding slowed. I cant take too much T3 though as my thyroid starts to swell. Am convinced it has something to do with ceruloplasmin. When my hair shedding is at its worst, the hair is crooked, inconsistent and blonde.

Am thinking the T3 is indirectly helping via raising ceruloplasmin

Motif

@Motif have you found anything that raises your ceruloplasmin? mine is low but copper and zinc was normal. ive had chronic hair shedding for 3+ years and have tried every diet/supplement under the peat sun. now just sticking to basics and keeping calcium high. strangely when i neglected my diet (no oysters etc) and sunshine, but took T3 my shedding slowed. I cant take too much T3 though as my thyroid starts to swell. Am convinced it has something to do with ceruloplasmin. When my hair shedding is at its worst, the hair is crooked, inconsistent and blonde.

Am thinking the T3 is indirectly helping via raising ceruloplasmin
Unfortunately not!

Motif

@redsun gives pretty good advice in my experience when it comes to balancing minerals

@redsun

What do you think was Cloudhands doing wrong? How do we found out how to balance out zinc and copper?

And any idea why there are so many people that don’t get their copper levels up , even with eating daily liver or supplements or intravenous copper?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

@redsun

What do you think was Cloudhands doing wrong? How do we found out how to balance out zinc and copper?

And any idea why there are so many people that don’t get their copper levels up , even with eating daily liver or supplements or intravenous copper?
ive been reading redsuns posts and messaging them, and we actually came to the conclusion that i was b6 deficient from megadosing b1

Motif

ive been reading redsuns posts and messaging them, and we actually came to the conclusion that i was b6 deficient from megadosing b1
Interesting! But how to keep everything in balance ? Zinc , copper , b‘s....

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Interesting! But how to keep everything in balance ? Zinc , copper , b‘s....
redsun reccomends eating less liver then most of us do, more zinc, and balancing Bs with foods only. peat reccomends all the peat stuff and puts emphasis on fruit for mineral balancing. peat, masterjohn, and morley all reccomend liver and oysters both once a week, idk if its a good suggestion tho, i think that oysters alone are a good balance though

Motif

redsun reccomends eating less liver then most of us do, more zinc, and balancing Bs with foods only. peat reccomends all the peat stuff and puts emphasis on fruit for mineral balancing. peat, masterjohn, and morley all reccomend liver and oysters both once a week, idk if its a good suggestion tho, i think that oysters alone are a good balance though

What are you eating for b‘s?
How much fruit for mineral balancing?

How often should liver be eaten when it comes to Redsun ?

And is eating oysters once a week enough ? I thought we need zinc everyday?

redsun

What are you eating for b‘s?
How much fruit for mineral balancing?

How often should liver be eaten when it comes to Redsun ?

And is eating oysters once a week enough ? I thought we need zinc everyday?
You really should eat liver only very rarely if copper and ceruloplasmin is normal. Oyster in excess promotes copper deficiency because the zinc content is insane and will block any copper absorption from the foods you consume for days after you consume it. You do this chronically, copper will be depleted. Someone who needs copper (is deficient, has low ceruloplasmin) should not touch oysters because of this and they should avoid zinc supplements as well which block copper absorption.

Motif

You really should eat liver only very rarely if copper and ceruloplasmin is normal. Oyster in excess promotes copper deficiency because the zinc content is insane and will block any copper absorption from the foods you consume for days after you consume it. You do this chronically, copper will be depleted. Someone who needs copper (is deficient, has low ceruloplasmin) should not touch oysters because of this and they should avoid zinc supplements as well which block copper absorption.

yeah; but this makes it so complicated for me.
Looks like I need a lot of zinc and my copper does absolutely not go up, even without high zinc foods or supplements.
I tried lots of beef liver and later lots of copper supplements and my levels didn’t slightly move .
Right now I try it again with high copper foods and no zinc because you recommended it ; but I got a feeling my copper levels will stay low: no idea why

Right now my zinc levels (whole blood seem to be good) , but I guess without high zinc they will soon be low again. I’ll have a blood test on Monday again.
I’ll test whole blood zinc and copper and serum copper and cp.

Motif

yeah; but this makes it so complicated for me.
Looks like I need a lot of zinc and my copper does absolutely not go up, even without high zinc foods or supplements.
I tried lots of beef liver and later lots of copper supplements and my levels didn’t slightly move .
Right now I try it again with high copper foods and no zinc because you recommended it ; but I got a feeling my copper levels will stay low: no idea why

Right now my zinc levels (whole blood seem to be good) , but I guess without high zinc they will soon be low again. I’ll have a blood test on Monday again.
I’ll test whole blood zinc and copper and serum copper and cp.

@redsun
Oh and should I go to blood tests with empty stomach ?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

if oyster causes low copper, and liver causes copper excess, i dont see why they shouldnt be paired together in moderation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals