From taking 2.5mg copper per day for a month, my levels changed from 81 to 84

Marcine

Wouldn't it be much safer to simply eat copper & zinc rich foods?

Seems like it would be more bioavailable & naturally prevent you from throwing your balance out of whack.
The soil is depleted of it just like other minerals. Goat milk has more copper but the goats have to take enough in too I've been investigating The Copper Revolution FB group and Jason's website revealingfraud.com. I'm excited to have found out about this because I haven't healed with Peating and just keep getting bigger. My lifelong health profile screams lack of copper=greyed young, etc. It's worth investigating the protocol.

Healthseeker

If it helps why do you need to know what exact compound in the food did so? Especially when you already know things such a shell fish have copper & zinc.

That's kinda like saying you'd take vitamin C versus eating oranges because it might be something else in the oranges that helps you.

No judgement, I've just seen people hurt themselves trying to take copper/zinc in synthesized form when there are foods plentiful in both that are in complete natural balance.

Also to share chocolate & fresh squeezed OJ helped me with my copper levels in just a few months of consistently eating them weekly without tanking my zinc levels.
You'd want to know just cause you want to know. Why does someone get on the forum to get told to eat healthy. Why do I post

TheCodez

You are the first person I've run into that observed the same tendonitis / copper relationship. I had intractable tendonitis for years and had no idea how to fix it. Nothing helped. Then I tried copper. My years of debilitating tendonitis was gone within a week and never came back. I currently take 16 to 20 mg of copper (not a typo) and 50 mg zinc daily.

OP
I

ironfist

You are the first person I've run into that observed the same tendonitis / copper relationship. I had intractable tendonitis for years and had no idea how to fix it. Nothing helped. Then I tried copper. My years of debilitating tendonitis was gone within a week and never came back. I currently take 16 to 20 mg of copper (not a typo) and 50 mg zinc daily.
There is a big thread on reddit about people who get tendonitis when supplementing zinc.

What are your blood notes?

Last edited:

TheCodez

There is a big thread on reddit about people who get tendonitis when supplementing zinc.

What are your blood outcomes?
I don't know. I spent many years with many (well meaning) doctors getting lots and lots of labs drawn. Nothing useful ever came of it, so I stopped seeing doctors (and getting labs).

Marcine

Maybe considering joining this FB group.
I'm glad I found it and his website revealingfraud.com! The vitamin A thing there is interesting though
Wouldn't it be much safer to simply eat copper & zinc rich foods?

Seems like it would be more bioavailable & naturally prevent you from throwing your balance out of whack.
I've been Peating for 3 years w/orange juice, etc. Taking oyster extract due to not much shellfish where I live in the Andes, plus no iodine in the soil, and most likely copper as it is depleted in the soils and THAT is why you can't always get enough from food. Maybe you aren't that depleted, or floridated, or other-inundated where you live. Just found out Niacinamide, which I take due to Peat, depletes it. And the copper ration to zinc in the oyster extract is not enough. LOTS of reasons to supplement just about everything now if you're healing. It's crazy that we can't just eat.

OP
I

ironfist

I don't know. I spent many years with many (well meaning) doctors getting lots and lots of labs drawn. Nothing useful ever came of it, so I stopped seeing doctors (and getting labs).
Well you're taking 50mg of zinc, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals