Oysters - Acid reflux and bloat. What now?

cillianB108

Forum Supporter
Hello Everybody, I’m planning an introduction post which i will post soon (before and after photos) but before that I need some guidance on Oysters and digestion.

I had oysters for the first time last night, really enjoyed them. But ended up severely bloated, burning sensation in the stomach and light acid reflux. I believe it could be related to histamine intolerance. I do deal with hair shedding and Dandruff on a daily basis and have history with allergy’s. If anyone has experienced this before, a bit of guidance would be very much appreciated.

I have a selenium deficiency, so wondering where else I could potentially get selenium from without supplements.

Any help on how to improve histamine intolerance, Improve digestion of oysters and other good sources of selenium/zinc/copper. Thanks in advance!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oysters are extremely toxic. Not only are they the bottom feeding filters of the sea. They are also very high in toxic copper. Beef is a much better option for zinc. A low toxin and low "vitamin A" lifestyle will clear your histamine issues.

OP
C

cillianB108

Forum Supporter
Oysters are extremely toxic. Not only are they the bottom feeding filters of the sea. They are also very high in toxic copper. Beef is a much better option for zinc. A low toxin and low "vitamin A" lifestyle will clear your histamine issues.
I already eat a lot of beef, it’s more selenium I’m after. Have also just discovered beef is high in histamine, may look at reducing intake and swapping with lamb.

Aby_2021

I already eat a lot of beef, it’s more selenium I’m after. Have also just discovered beef is high in histamine, may look at reducing intake and swapping with lamb.
I've had really bad reaction from Oysters twice in last 6 months. Ended up with diarrhea, vomiting and stomach cramps each time.
I dont think I'll try Oysters again, it was painful!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello Everybody, I’m planning an introduction post which i will post soon (before and after photos) but before that I need some guidance on Oysters and digestion.

I had oysters for the first time last night, really enjoyed them. But ended up severely bloated, burning sensation in the stomach and light acid reflux. I believe it could be related to histamine intolerance. I do deal with hair shedding and Dandruff on a daily basis and have history with allergy’s. If anyone has experienced this before, a bit of guidance would be very much appreciated.

I have a selenium deficiency, so wondering where else I could potentially get selenium from without supplements.

Any help on how to improve histamine intolerance, Improve digestion of oysters and other good sources of selenium/zinc/copper. Thanks in advance!
Did you have the oysters with anything else or by themselves?
Brazil nuts are the highest in selenium. Meat, eggs, organ meat and other sea food are also good sources of selenium.

OP
C

cillianB108

Forum Supporter
Did you have the oysters with anything else or by themselves?
A little sriracha sauce, which I have most days without any issues. So it was definitely the oysters that triggered the reaction.

Sumbody

I've had really bad reaction from Oysters twice in last 6 months. Ended up with diarrhea, vomiting and stomach cramps each time.
I dont think I'll try Oysters again, it was painful!
You most likely have some form of shellfish allergy.

Do you have reactions to any other types of seafood/shellfish?

LA

We were eating some about once or twice a month. We stopped purchasing canned smoked oysters after the last order almost a year ago. CA started listing them as hazardous AND the product *had* started tasting terrible. The cans are now lined with plastic and that is what we could taste. This is what we *were* getting for a few years; maybe 6 cans every 2 or 3 months:
Crown Prince Naturally Smoked Oysters with Red Chili Peppers Mildly Spiced
- Description
From Managed Fisheries
Natural Source of Omega-3
Hand Packed in Pure Olive Oil
Mildly Spiced
Non GMO
Natural
With Red Chili Pepper
Other Ingredients: Smoked oysters, pure olive oil, Red chili pepper.

Originally they were great and we did not have to sign an agreement that we knew that CA declared that there were problems. We figured it was just the typical CA paranoia. We had to spit out the last 2 cans we attempted to eat.
Things change too fast in the food supplies these days

You might try to purge yourself without actually throwing up. Sometimes Ascorbic Acid will help you and toss in a little baking soda to fizz it up (although I rarely try it and that method is some what like drinking "Alka-Seltzer") sometimes drinking Organic Dark Roast whole bean coffee that you grind yourself and drink soon after grinding and pouring hot water over it via a paper filter into your cup will help...
Read the Acrylamide studies done in Sweden and the USA. Apparently instant coffee is toxic; so avoid it. Safe coffee is able to clean out the liver and more ... such as prevent dementia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals