Can't get an answer to my health issues through regular healthcare, looking for suggestions of what I should do now

Peatful

@Electrisio

Salt.

You have a result on your Na?

They ruled that out right?

They call it hyponatremia.

You don’t overly consume water do you?
You salt your food?

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I agree with @Peatful where is the calcium in your diet, how much salt? Also, previously, I asked about your vaccine history. You may have been poisoned by something be it vaccines, contrast dyes, mercury or something else.

Peatful

Salt, calcium, and vitamin D are essential to keep thyroid up and keep parathyroid down.

OP
E

Electrisio

@Electrisio

Salt.

You have a result on your Na?

They ruled that out right?

They call it hyponatremia.

You don’t overly consume water do you?
You salt your food?

I think this is it. I've reduced my water intake to only sip when thirsty last 2 days and I've lifted weights two days in a row and I don't have this pulse issue. That is something I haven't experienced in years. In fact, my blood pressure has risen 10-15 points. Now I'm getting 115/70-75 consistently, whilst before it would typically be 100/60 (sometimes lower). It's hard to say how much I was drinking before but probably a gallon plus a day. Every morning I would have 500ml upon waking and then a few coffees throughout day too. Thanks for that suggestion, I was really not expecting something so simple to cause such a problem.

InChristAlone

Great! Crazy how something so simple can help heart issues, but it is definitely very important.

Peatful

I think this is it. I've reduced my water intake to only sip when thirsty last 2 days and I've lifted weights two days in a row and I don't have this pulse issue. That is something I haven't experienced in years. In fact, my blood pressure has risen 10-15 points. Now I'm getting 115/70-75 consistently, whilst before it would typically be 100/60 (sometimes lower). It's hard to say how much I was drinking before but probably a gallon plus a day. Every morning I would have 500ml upon waking and then a few coffees throughout day too. Thanks for that suggestion, I was really not expecting something so simple to cause such a problem.
Thx for letting us know.

Keep an eye on it.

I apologize for the educated fools who (call themselves physicians) couldn’t fcking ask you questions to deduct this as a real possibility.
Insufferable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals