Oysters, copper, graying and allergies

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Were you able to raise your copper levels?
i don’t know why , but mine are not going up no matter what I do
for me i had to eat liver every other day for two months, oysters weekly, and had to stop consuming OJ or vitamin C foods around liver or it would absorb less copper. also tons and tons of chocolate milk.

Motif

for me i had to eat liver every other day for two months, oysters weekly, and had to stop consuming OJ or vitamin C foods around liver or it would absorb less copper. also tons and tons of chocolate milk.
Wow, how much liver?

great to hear that it helped you.
my problem is I have low zinc too and without taking huge amounts my skin goes crazy and hair falls out

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Wow, how much liver?

great to hear that it helped you.
my problem is I have low zinc too and without taking huge amounts my skin goes crazy and hair falls out
4 oz every other day. and yeah man idk why youd have low zinc too... i know they use the same transporting enzyme, maybe u have a deficiency in that, or you have some other metal or mineral that is constantly blocking absorption. maybe youre low in a B vitamin that helps the enzyme or something, no clue. you tried an antibiotic with no help, im not quite sure

Motif

4 oz every other day. and yeah man idk why youd have low zinc too... i know they use the same transporting enzyme, maybe u have a deficiency in that, or you have some other metal or mineral that is constantly blocking absorption. maybe youre low in a B vitamin that helps the enzyme or something, no clue. you tried an antibiotic with no help, im not quite sure

i tried rifaximin and lots of natural antibiotics.
Never found any Metall that’s high.

you think it’s possible that a b vitamin deficiency can do this ? I took b complex supplements though ??‍♂️

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

i tried rifaximin and lots of natural antibiotics.
Never found any Metall that’s high.

you think it’s possible that a b vitamin deficiency can do this ? I took b complex supplements though ??‍♂️
or vitamin A deficiency, cereleuplasmin deficiency, vitamin D deficiency etc. once i found a diet that was very high in every nutrient it fixed my issues, focusing on small parts is super complicated for me so i atleast start with the basics and then go more specific. for me eating liver every other day and eating oysters weekly helped.

Motif

or vitamin A deficiency, cereleuplasmin deficiency, vitamin D deficiency etc. once i found a diet that was very high in every nutrient it fixed my issues, focusing on small parts is super complicated for me so i atleast start with the basics and then go more specific. for me eating liver every other day and eating oysters weekly helped.

what does your diet look like ?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

what does your diet look like ?
i no longer eat liver every other day, but i eat 4 oz once a week and just put 1 oz daily in chronometer so that i can approximate an average day over a week.
i also take niacinamide, creatine, tribulus, black cumin seeds, cistanche, vitamin K and E, get lots of sunlight, and im fairly sedentary so i dont have a high calorie diet. I promise not only did i reverse my gray hairs but also reversed my hairloss, ill find before and after pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-180039.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-180039.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 66

Motif

i no longer eat liver every other day, but i eat 4 oz once a week and just put 1 oz daily in chronometer so that i can approximate an average day over a week.
i also take niacinamide, creatine, tribulus, black cumin seeds, cistanche, vitamin K and E, get lots of sunlight, and im fairly sedentary so i dont have a high calorie diet. I promise not only did i reverse my gray hairs but also reversed my hairloss, ill find before and after pics
Awesome; thanks for this.
That hair loss reversal picture would be great

how long did it take to regrowth ?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

about 5 months, so heres me like 3 months ago after it started to grow back, i didnt take many pics cause i was embarrased but im sure u can see where it was thinning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-180638_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-180638_Instagram.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20210911-180624_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-180624_Instagram.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 160
OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

this is me literally right now lol, i think its still growing in increasingly thicker too each day

Attachments

• 16313980731285556198144571684254.jpg
    16313980731285556198144571684254.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 106

Motif

Looks good! Does it look good with pulled back hair too already?

so you started this diet 5 months ago?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Looks good! Does it look good with pulled back hair too already?

so you started this diet 5 months ago?
estimated 5 but my hair stopped falling out as much in the shower after 1-2 weeks. heres me pulling back my hair lol as u can see my temples are receded but ive had that since 18, but my horseshoe in front grew back, i think itll be better in more time and ill post more pics

Attachments

• 16313988741363037767592378213729.jpg
    16313988741363037767592378213729.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 81

Motif

estimated 5 but my hair stopped falling out as much in the shower after 1-2 weeks. heres me pulling back my hair lol as u can see my temples are receded but ive had that since 18, but my horseshoe in front grew back, i think itll be better in more time and ill post more pics
Great! Thanks!

you Never tried the supplement route for zinc and copper?

would be crazy if you’ll get regrowth in your temples. But I personally don’t think that’s possible

Last edited:
OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Great! Thanks!

you Never tried the supplement route for zinc and copper?

would be crazy if you’ll get regrowth in your temples. But I personally don’t think that’s possible
ill take that as a challenge! ill just start using this thread as a regrowth log and see if i can work some magic. never used supplements for zinc and copper i have a bias toward all natural routes when it comes to minerals

Motif

ill take that as a challenge! ill just start using this thread as a regrowth log and see if i can work some magic. never used supplements for zinc and copper i have a bias toward all natural routes when it comes to minerals

do you still obviously see regrowth or did you ever except some blond hairs in the front, or was it more a subtil thing and one day you realize that your hair has improved?

i have blond hair in the front too, but I don’t really see improvement I think. I hope I’m wrong.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

do you still obviously see regrowth or did you ever except some blond hairs in the front, or was it more a subtil thing and one day you realize that your hair has improved?

i have blond hair in the front too, but I don’t really see improvement I think. I hope I’m wrong.
both, the blonde turned reddish brown again though, and definitely obvious regrowth i was straight up bald like 1.5 inches into my hairline

Motif

both, the blonde turned reddish brown again though, and definitely obvious regrowth i was straight up bald like 1.5 inches into my hairline
Interesting, thx

you Never had any scalp itching or other symptoms ? Dandruff or something ?
@Cloudhands

Last edited:
OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Interesting, thx

you Never had any scalp itching or other symptoms ? Dandruff or something ?
@Cloudhands
sometimes i do, like when i eat oysters i get really itchy scalp at night time, but if i rinse with cold water and put a little bulletproof mct c8 oil in my scalp it helps big time

Motif

sometimes i do, like when i eat oysters i get really itchy scalp at night time, but if i rinse with cold water and put a little bulletproof mct c8 oil in my scalp it helps big time
Your scalp gets itchy from oysters ?

do you eat crown prince oysters? I got the worst itching ever from those!
other oysters don’t cause this.
it was like my typical histamine itching , but 20 times worse

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Your scalp gets itchy from oysters ?

do you eat crown prince oysters? I got the worst itching ever from those!
other oysters don’t cause this.
it was like my typical histamine itching , but 20 times worse
yeah man! like they make my brain fcking itch!!! like BURNING scalp like crazy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals