Lack of Trace minerals digestion related or not enough in food nowadays?

Motif

I supplemented selenium, boron today, ate two oysters and had some maple syrup for manganese.
It’s crazy how this affects my chronically itchy dermatitis! I feel so good today.

when I take all this it helps even more than just zinc and copper , which I’ve been deficient in for years, even when my blood levels are alright for selenium , boron , manganese etc

i really have a trace mineral issue and probably it’s my digestion. I don’t go regularly every day all my life and it seems that I have issues with fat digestion. Adek in blood tests are always alright though.

years ago i tried ox bile and pancreatic encymes. Both help me to go regulary and it Looks normal with it (not greasy). With the encymes it looked dark brown which they usually don’t do.

Should I get some pancreatic encymes? There’s some from NOW or other brands

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

btw I’ll have a gastro doc appointment soon.
i hope we can do some tests , but I guess they won’t find anything. What tests would you go for and which one should I avoid?

I will do stool and blood tests of course.

oh and I btw have Gilbert syndrome too. Maybe there is a connection.

OP
M

Motif

Is there any test that can tell me if bile or pancreatic encymes are my issue?

OP
M

Motif

Almost three years ago I already found out that minerals improve my symptoms, but I stopped again probably cause not enough zinc for the copper supplement I was taking :

Kray

I supplemented selenium, boron today, ate two oysters and had some maple syrup for manganese.
It’s crazy how this affects my chronically itchy dermatitis! I feel so good today.

when I take all this it helps even more than just zinc and copper , which I’ve been deficient in for years, even when my blood levels are alright for selenium , boron , manganese etc

i really have a trace mineral issue and probably it’s my digestion. I don’t go regularly every day all my life and it seems that I have issues with fat digestion. Adek in blood tests are always alright though.

years ago i tried ox bile and pancreatic encymes. Both help me to go regulary and it Looks normal with it (not greasy). With the encymes it looked dark brown which they usually don’t do.

Should I get some pancreatic encymes? There’s some from NOW or other brands

This is very interesting @Motif

How are your doing today? Did you find a trace mineral supplement that helped you, or are you still having problems? Are you using foods only to achieve all the minerals? Your story sounds so much like my own, I would really appreciate hearing an update. Thank you-

Back
Top Bottom