Copper should be dominant over Zinc for optimal health?

Yasin

Hi,

I want to bring your attention to the following graph below which shows the correlation between decreasing food minerals and an increase of chronic illnesses. If you look at the graph below, you will see that Copper is much higher than Zinc starting from the early 1900s. There is a significantly lower number of the chronic illnesses specified from the the year 1900 until the 1950s it seems. As the years go by and you reach closer to the the year 2000, you will see that in addition to all the declining minerals in the foods, the ratio between Zinc and Copper is drastically different. The ratio of Zinc and Copper in the foods seem much more closer as opposed to Copper being much more dominant over Zinc in the foods.

1631649210320.jpeg

Have we been provided incorrect nutritional advice all along?

I find this very interesting. I take it from that graph, how crucial Copper is and I would argue based on that graph and the significantly lower number of chronic illnesses, that Copper is much more important than Zinc for optimal health even though both are very important minerals.

Do share your thoughts.

DonLore

I dont understand. Calcium was at the same level as zinc? Phosporus and magnesium are also really low

Dutchie

Interesting....a couple of weeks ago I viewed a Dutch presentation on YT about iron and copper.
The speaker said that in ancient times our diets were much higher in copper and that we've been made sick by the decrease of copper,lots of foods fortified by iron etc.
It was bc of this higher copper diet,that our skins also had more green pigment in it.

OP
Y

Yasin

@DonLore @Dutchie

Hi, thanks for your input. I believe this graph shows the decline of food minerals in the USA only from the early 1900s until close to the year 2000. I previously supplemented 25 mg of Zinc Picolinate for a few months and whilst in the beginning I felt a surge in energy, libido and motivation, these benefits stopped and I felt worse. I've taken 2 to 4 mg of Copper Bisglycinate for the last 2 days and I feel much better. I feel much more energetic, motivated and have this feeling of masculine energy that I can't describe. Honestly, I feel this is the most androgenic mineral I've tried.

I will supplement for 2 to 3 months and then cease supplementation. If previous symptoms return, then I'll up the copper via diet and assess from there. I will cease taking any supplements from there onwards.

Never will I underestimate copper again. I believe there is an agenda to make copper seem toxic and this is causing a decline in health for people worldwide.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Elevated Cu and Cu/Zn ratio associated with worse covid outcomes.

"Increasing COVID-19 severity was also associated with a significant gradual decrease in serum Ca, Fe, Se, Zn levels as compared to controls, whereas serum Cu and especially Cu/Zn ratio were elevated.

Last edited:

TheFatKid

I think what the graph shows is that our foods have become hollow, and all mineral concentrations have dropped.
I think that is much more connectable to chronic diseases than one mineral ratio.

OP
Y

Yasin

This is very interesting. If you look at the graph I posted in the original thread, you will see that Copper suffered one of the biggest mineral declines. Whilst, one may argue that the increase in illnesses could be due to the decline of other minerals as opposed to Copper, it can't be negated how critical Copper is to almost every function of the human body.

I strongly feel now that in reality all of the increase of illnesses we see today is solely due to the massive depletion of Copper in our soils.

Sign after sign I am now certain we've been deceived regarding Copper being toxic etcetera. In the early 1900s there was beyond 30+ mgs of Copper and chronic illnesses were drastically lower!

Jing

This is very interesting. If you look at the graph I posted in the original thread, you will see that Copper suffered one of the biggest mineral declines. Whilst, one may argue that the increase in illnesses could be due to the decline of other minerals as opposed to Copper, it can't be negated how critical Copper is to almost every function of the human body.

I strongly feel now that in reality all of the increase of illnesses we see today is solely due to the massive depletion of Copper in our soils.

Sign after sign I am now certain we've been deceived regarding Copper being toxic etcetera. In the early 1900s there was beyond 30+ mgs of Copper and chronic illnesses were drastically lower!
I'm just wondering if copper tablets are actually bad like it's saying and we should drink from a copper vessel

Jing

I'm probably very much misunderstanding this but they say that AB is the only balanced blood type because it's missing the "malformed" Rhesus factor but aren't other types like O negative are also missing it? Hence the RH negative?
Not sure

OP
Y

Yasin

I'm just wondering if copper tablets are actually bad like it's saying and we should drink from a copper vessel
I've been taking Copper Bisglycinate 2 mg to 6 mg for a few days and have a noticeable boost in energy, mental capacity and motivation. I believe that whilst supplements do work to boost Copper, the amount of Copper absorbed might be much lower due to the base used for the creation of these supplements.

Also, the fact that a lot of foods that are meant to be rich in Copper are sulfuric makes this one heck of a tough battle. We can only try the best we can. There's too many Copper antagonists.

Gustav3Y

Something I have seen here and there about copper, but never mentioned around here.

Turning Tumor-Promoting Copper into an Anti-Cancer Weapon via High-Throughput Chemistry​

Copper is an essential element for multiple biological processes. Its concentration is elevated to a very high level in cancer tissues for promoting cancer development through processes such as angiogenesis. Organic chelators of copper can passively reduce cellular copper and serve the role as inhibitors of angiogenesis. However, they can also actively attack cellular targets such as proteasome, which plays a critical role in cancer development and survival. The discovery of such molecules initially relied on a step by step synthesis followed by biological assays. Today high-throughput chemistry and high-throughput screening have significantly expedited the copper-binding molecules discovery to turn “cancer-promoting” copper into anti-cancer agents.

Anti-copper agents such as zinc, TM, trientine, D-penicillamine [9, 47, 48] have been used to treat the copper-related disease, such as Wilson’s disease. Using one or a combination of these drugs reversed copper accumulation. Copper is an essential trace element and is a key component of many important enzymes. Therefore, a precise balance of cellular copper is required to maintain normal homeostatic function. Reducing copper levels beyond a certain threshold can result in copper deficiency toxicity and has been found to be associated with anemia. The earliest toxicity of copper deficiency is anemia. The following manifestations of this toxicity would include peripheral neuropathy, hair loss, and delayed wound healing.

Motif

I take 6-12 mg copper daily for months and levels are still low.

should i get it intravenous ?

Gustav3Y

They get deposited into tissues?
Do you at least feel anything good from taking those high copper doses? Or feel and see nothing from it?
Can use see a lot of copper in your urine if your blood levels are low?
If the copper is not excreted then it must get stored in tissue, which I am not sure if it doing any good.

Motif

They get deposited into tissues?
Do you at least feel anything good from taking those high copper doses? Or feel and see nothing from it?
Can use see a lot of copper in your urine if your blood levels are low?
If the copper is not excreted then it must get stored in tissue, which I am not sure if it doing any good.

urine tests over 24 h have been ok.

i do feel improvement of my histamine related skin issues when taking it, but this only lasts for a few hours and the symptoms are still there , only much better.

i described it here a little :

Gustav3Y

Well if your copper urine levels "have been ok" then were is all that copper going, 12mg daily for months? In the urine it is not? In the blood it is not?

Aren't those histamine issues cause by something actually causing you issues? Do you really think is it an "out of whack" histaminic system?
From a possible bacteria, virus, opiods? Specific hard allergy to something?

Motif

Well if your copper urine levels "have been ok" then were is all that copper going, 12mg daily for months? In the urine it is not? In the blood it is not?

Aren't those histamine issues cause by something actually causing you issues? Do you really think is it an "out of whack" histaminic system?
From a possible bacteria, virus, opiods? Specific hard allergy to something?

unfortunately I don’t have an answer on any of those questions.

Maybe it’s just absolutely not absorbed?
excreted over stool? I don’t know. I probably left copper away days before the 24 h urine test.

i get histamine issues from all kinds of stuff.
low copper could be a reason and I would love to know if good copper levels would cure this.

and the zinc and copper are improving those symptoms in hours, but like I said not fully and it comes back after only a few hours.

Gustav3Y

Vitamin C does nothing? some have claimed miracles from it with regards to certain allergies.
Or maybe you already take it?

Motif

Vitamin C does nothing? some have claimed miracles from it with regards to certain allergies.
Or maybe you already take it?

i don’t really know, cause I’m scared of high doses cause it’s said it lowers Ceruloplasmin and copper.

„normal doses“ of vitamin c do almost nothing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals