Why Ray switched into high vegetable, or copper as hidden variable

OP
electricsematic
This is a mention of copper's electronic role in bone from a book @Nick recommended to me that I've become obsessed with.

Robert Becker [The Body Electric] meets Albert Szent-Gyorgyi:

View attachment 53425
[The Invisible Rainbow, p. 142]
Incredible finding, will study it.

@electricsematic Regular copper supplementation (8mg/d) in lieu of ensuring such a ridiculous amount in my diet has been working to sustain a natural cycle of startings and closings in my life. There is a backlog of closure (detoxification, elimination) and new beginnings are fewer and less often but wider and deeper, so to speak.

I believe adequate copper has normalized my calcium requirement. I regain nervous balance quickly after acute stress on around 2 grams a day, after a few weeks needing ~5 g to level out periodic adrenaline spikes.

Whole matter of beginnings and closure will necessarily render us a physics of minerals, the matter is quite complex than a steadily high calcium and high copper state. They represent different axis of a dynamical system. I become inevitably closer to a viewpoint that, eventhough anabolic resettings are necessary for the centripetal intuition of life, one need to delve into necessary catabolisms of the vicinity with corresponding mineral states to be able to make closures in any work previously started. Simply, the system has more than one dimension.

~

I have felt a need to make an update on lithium.

Apart from copper, it seems there are known or unknown substances which can be depleted in very high oxidative states, as well as in cases of extreme stress. In fact the latter is also a very high oxidative state but its center is outside of the body, a meta-metabolism, literally, burns you away. (Remember the relation manic-affective diseases with a lack of lithium, or more correctly, extreme chronic depletion of lithium.)

I have recently noticed that even though I always fill my copper state with various high copper vegetables, I had still a need of something, especially after drinking too much coffee, no amount of safe vegetable (I avoided some others since they were "irritative" to me, such as tomatoes, brassica, or seeds of green beans or other vegetables) or no amount of b vitamins could bring me back to my former relaxed and contained state, and the situation becomes worse as the months passed.

Interestingly, only foods working in such states, tomatoes, garlic, potatoes (dextrinized), cauliflower or other brassica and surprisingly, seeds of vegetables and well-cooked lentils, even if the latter two has strong anti-thyroid features. Finishing non-explorative casual work was only possible after those, and as for explorative work, that even started to become harder to track. Plus, I had an insatiable craving for mussels, as well as very high amount of salt. (Remember salt's affinity with lithium and lithium being much more smaller. Ray says in Thyroid&Insanities: In the periodic table of the elements, lithium is immediately above sodium, meaning that it has the chemical properties of sodium, but with a smaller atomic radius, which makes its electrical charge more intense. Its physiological effects are so close to sodium’s that we can get clues to sodium’s actions by watching what lithium does.)

After a meal of salmon, I have noticed that the taste of those are the same for what I crave for some time. I looked at high lithium foods, found mustard and cumin as a high lithium food (maybe black cumin is also on the same list). I tried those as well as concentrated tomato paste, the replenishment feeling is the same in all. All the foods I have listed have high lithium (as well as having high copper). I concluded that for months I had a serious lithium depletion. And further, since civilized life also creates the lack of lithium, we can found tomato paste, ketchup, mustard everywhere. They are not only condiments for enjoyment, more correctly the taste-wise enjoyment always works for the lack of some very important minerals.

A same kind of relation also holds for aspirin. More than 30-40 miligrams of salycillates in one sitting now for me creates a lack of lithium, and K1, and possibly others.

Will continue later in the intricacies of the matter. And will try higher doses of lithium carbonate, or others, then update here.

Last edited:

cjm

Simply, the system has more than one dimension.

Amen. I am wondering out loud how iron plays into the system. Something of a deeper input, a ubiquitous force of tuned electricity that needs to be within proper bounds for the lights to stay on, not something to necessarily experiment/f with.

After a meal of salmon, I have noticed that the taste of those are the same for what I crave for some time. I looked at high lithium foods, found mustard and cumin as a high lithium food (maybe black cumin is also on the same list). I tried those as well as concentrated tomato paste, the replenishment feeling is the same in all. All the foods I have listed have high lithium (as well as having high copper). I concluded that for months I had a serious lithium depletion. And further, since civilized life also creates the lack of lithium, we can found tomato paste, ketchup, mustard everywhere. They are not only condiments for enjoyment, more correctly the taste-wise enjoyment always works for the lack of some very important minerals.

It's funny how even in our junk food (thinking hot dogs here), we unwittingly compensate.

Not sure if important but topical: I pick up shifts at a spice mill that until recently was milling thousands of pounds of cumin daily. The smell of cumin still powerfully reminds me even after almost a year later of my first week as a factory worker, being dwarfed by towering machines in a massive lit cave of a warehouse. For a split second, I feel like a beginner again.

Thanks for the update. Also for the new blog post I have yet to really chomp-chomp on.

Last edited:

cjm

Last edited:

AdR

thank you very much for making this thread.do you have any big recommendations apart from tomatoes and sprouted lentils in the context of the classic milk and sugar diet?

goat milk has copper (a lot) btw. perhaps that is why people find it useful for remineralization while not finding cow milk to be as helpful for it.

LUH 3417

In fact the latter is also a very high oxidative state but its center is outside of the body, a meta-metabolism, literally, burns you away. (Remember the relation manic-affective diseases with a lack of lithium, or more correctly, extreme chronic depletion of lithium.)
That’s very interesting that you call high oxidation meta metabolism. In the manic/schizoid states, it’s like the person’s consciousness is a collection of everyone around them, permeable to the mental states of others, a meta-mind that’s reacting to stimuli outside of their own anatomical mind.

Logan-

Since I have continued to go the supplement route with copper, as opposed to laborious cooking, I will also give supplemental lithium a try.

Edit: Sci-Hub | Lithium administered by eye drops: A better treatment for bipolar affective disorder? Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 15(3), 315–321 | 10.1016/0278-5846(91)90063-7
May I ask what form of copper you use, and why you chose supplementation over diet (liver)?

cjm

May I ask what form of copper you use, and why you chose supplementation over diet (liver)?

I use Swanson's Albion copper chelate.

The benefits I get from liver, usually as desiccated liver, are when I use very small amounts and no more.

I actually tried my hand at cooking. I'm not bad, the soups and dishes I made of lentils, tomatoes, etc., were appetizing but I'm lazy and can't make a habit of making them. Supplementation brought me back to roughly the same space food did.

But the primary reason I didn't use liver was Sematic's experience with it while experimenting:

"For the liver, after a period of almost daily supplementing, I decided that its excess copper does not bring the same implosive feeling of other copper sources, in contrast, after 15-20 grams in a week, it acts as a anti-thyroid, forcing the body with too much iron. I suspect most of the copper cannot be used by the body."

With Ancestral Supplements liver pills, I was taking about 3 grams a day.

Logan-

"For the liver, after a period of almost daily supplementing, I decided that its excess copper does not bring the same implosive feeling of other copper sources, in contrast, after 15-20 grams in a week, it acts as a anti-thyroid, forcing the body with too much iron. I suspect most of the copper cannot be used by the body."
Although feelings’ importance is not to be denied; I would find his experience much more valuable had he tested his ceruloplasmin, ferritin and other tests of a complete iron panel, tsh, total t4&t3, pulse rate, temp; before and after experimenting with liver.

cjm

Although feelings’ importance is not to be denied; I would find his experience much more valuable had he tested his ceruloplasmin, ferritin and other tests of a complete iron panel, tsh, total t4&t3, pulse rate, temp; before and after experimenting with liver.

I agree, we shouldn't deny the importance of feelings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals