Copper Vessel for storing Raw Milk

Copper is alive. And copper is antibacterial.

Victor Schauberger was very well aware of the structuring and life giving properties of copper tools whether in earth dynamics or in water/vortex dynamics.

Water in different vessels of growing or decaying material, charges or discharges respectively. Hence, structured or de-structured water.

And I want to ask: What about milk? Specifically raw milk? Does anybody experimented on using copper vessels in matters of milk? Electric charge status of milk, does Peat have any writing on this?

The taste must signal the charge state. When I tried my brushed "food-grade" stainless steel water-flask, it rendered the milk undrinkable, clabbered in an undesirable way, sticky and endotoxic, after twelve hours without refrigeration. In past, I always get some kind of anxiety when I used steel flasks fow water. As if the water it carries somehow does not hydrate me as it should.

If raw milk stays in any kind of plastic container (i.e. buried apneumatic state of decaying organic matter) without opened or poured into a glass, it again develops a ketotic, dead, plasticky, apneumatic taste. Interestingly, in the presence of such taste, if I "care" for the milk, open it, aerate it, agitate it a bit but not much; i.e. creating a subtle vortex motion, and wait unrefrigerated (away from moist dead odours and malign spirits in refrigerator); it re-gains its lively features. That is, if I buy two plastic bottles, drink the one and wait for next day to open the second, the second milk becomes almost undrinkable. But, if I start to drink them both, aerating, agitating, simultaneously drinking from both; they both maintain their taste within same time period with the first case.

In glass, milk does not need that much caring. But nevertheless, it develops a bad fermentation if it remains closed. And, copper is more implosive. As it is clear from integrated circuits, silicon as a semiconductor, copper as the conductor.

I wonder if milk can be stored longer in copper vessels, both for refrigerating, and for on the go explorative days with milk sipping to thirst. Or better, can it be possible to ferment milk in copper vessel without using external culture?

Dielectric properties of any container, not only affects the living composition of the nutrient itself. But also the ratios between external micro-biota, whether the fermentation occurs pneumatical/spirited or subterrenean/sticky/dead. It can does so either by its electromagnetic state per se chemically inert to what it contains, or by its ionized particles leeching into the food itself. And I think copper does both.

Due to its high reactivity, we would expect some inorganic copper in milk. But, is it really that bad? I do not know. As far as I can reach, Ray Peat changes his stance to copper with respect to toxicity of it comparable to other metals:
And from the mails regarding copper acetate in the whole of this thread:

But copper as not nutrition per se, but antibiotics? Should we say so? But, it is quite interesting that the copper ion filled parmesan gets the best mark from the best tongues. It may not be that sound to vilify inorganic copper in a regenerative diet. How about it? Or if it that bad, does tinned copper vessel does the job better? But parm-vats are not tinned, such traditions must signal us with respect to live-giving states of materials since they must mean something to local "perceive-think-act" of their creators. Let us think.

GTW

I made a delicious sour milk following the recipe in 150 year old Russian cookbook: raw milk, pure silver coin.
Grocery store buttermilk has good live bioconservative/preservative cultures, same as kefir, active at room temperature and colder. Instead of spoiled milk you get buttermilk or kefir.

Don

I bet it would improve storage. I know many animal people use copper for keeping standing water cleaner longer.

GodsHound

Gr8 thread, Ive had the same experiences with plastic/steel/glass vessels. I’m gonna get a copper bottle and see if I like it. There’s also a company called flaska who blast their glassware with orgone generates and claim that the glass bottles will then structure the water it’s filled with.

GTW

Copper corrodes in acidic and alkaline solutions.
Copper corrodes badly when exposed to ammonia.
There are reasons food contact surfaces of copper pots and pans were coated with tin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals